Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options
1341342343344345347»

Comments

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Well played.

Yesterday I got two five stars in a row from LL tokens then the same again from CL tokens but I had some four star pulls in between so no record breaking streak for me.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Using an ascended Yelena Belova's (6 AP!!) Payback Mission in the "Third TIme's a Charm" node in the DDQ to turn two of Loki's Mischief tiles into critical tiles.

The best part - The two crits were right next to each other, so they made three matches and a good cascade afterwards. The ensuing chaos took out both Loki and Mystique.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Woken up by small child at 4.30am and couldn't get back to sleep. Remembered I'd not started the Honey Badger PvP so entered slice 5 with two hours to go. Managed to get to 26 wins and almost 1000pts in about an hour. I now understand what people see in PvP so, time allowing, I might actually play it more often!

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 432 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Woken up by small child at 4.30am and couldn't get back to sleep. Remembered I'd not started the Honey Badger PvP so entered slice 5 with two hours to go. Managed to get to 26 wins and almost 1000pts in about an hour. I now understand what people see in PvP so, time allowing, I might actually play it more often!

3 and 5 get a bad wrap from the 550~ players (less points available overall, not worth playing if you're trying for stones or can catch a lot of queues via battlerooms) but they're where I play now since I can pretty easily make a single late(r) push to 1k+ without every huge roster in the world looking at me like dinner.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Pulled the 1* Venom 3* from the 2.0 vault, the first ascended character I pulled from any runs of the 2.0 vault. Or any vault with ascended characters for that matter. Should make catching him up to my other 1* / 3* much quicker.

• sambrookjm
    Options

Thanks to the buying out the Ascension Vault for the umpteenth time, I have an Ascended Bagman!

• sambrookjm
    Options

Good news - After using 50 LL tokens, I got enough shards to do a max-max Ascended Polaris.

Bad news - Of those 50 LL pulls, I got three 5-stars. One of each.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Got hit by a cascade in PvP that created 7 critical tiles.

Won anyway. Thank you, Kingpin.