Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Black suit Spider-Man is the only classic 5 star I didn't have champed and at 4/4/4 I figured eventually a store would come along where I could spend some CP and get the last cover. Today I got a classic legend token from VIP. I opened it up and it was BSS purple cover. That is some awesome luck there.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,130 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Decided to pull for the Battleworld support with my basic support tokens before it rotates out. Got a Rank 2 on the 4th pull, with a Rank 4 Vintage Shield as my 2nd pull (up from Rack 2).

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Advanced support token I got from the gauntlet got my Hydra Henchmen from a 2* to 3*. The tokens specifically for Corvus Glaive got me from a 3* to a 4*. Productive gauntlet for me!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Having Venom as an enemy on the SCL10 Challenge Node the same week as boosted Apocalypse is like having an extra character on my team! Thanks Eddie!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Having Venom as an enemy on the SCL10 Challenge Node the same week as boosted Apocalypse is like having an extra character on my team! Thanks Eddie!

What is... Oh, protects.
    Bullseye, too.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

Boosted Apocalypse, Boosted Profe$$or X, and Half-Thor let me run through these events faster than I've ever done before. I shudder to think how fast the folks with 550 Apoc are finishing these.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

I've been doing Apocalypse, Half-Thor, and Deathlock. With supports giving yellow and red at the beginning of the battle, most rounds are done in one or two turns.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

I've been doing Apocalypse, Half-Thor, and Deathlock. With supports giving yellow and red at the beginning of the battle, most rounds are done in one or two turns.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,130 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I completely forgot to play the Deadpool PvP until 7.50am (S5 finishes at 8am here). Joined in 13th place, a quick smash through the seed teams and a couple of extra wins left me in 4th overall.

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options

Received 500 5 star bonus shards for the first time this morning. 😀

• WilliamK1983
    Options

After 150 something LL pulls today I finally got Hi Evo champed. Was starting to think it would never happen since I was pulling nothing but blue covers. Also champed Dr. Strange from shards and Abigail from champ level shards. And my Avengers Tower from 3* to 4*. Solid week.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was using Kang with Magneto in one of the Apocalypse rounds. The Empiricist used his Inject-ISO ability, putting three (now) 21-turn countdowns onto the board. One Kang Cosmic Tactician later, there was a very, very dead Empiricist.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options

People reacting positive to the Class of 2013 PvP, some real fun top 10 wishlist characters, and -most importantly- a super entertaining HEvo Unofficial Competition thread: I really enjoyed reading the Forum today.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@TPF Alexis said:
    This was a little while ago, but I haven't really been on the forum. Earlier this year I was hospitalized for a while with a bunch of issues, including psoriasis so bad that I couldn't use touch screens. Then when I got over that, my phone wouldn't run MPQ anymore for some reason. Finally got a new phone and started back up again, and on my very first day back, I won my DDQ bracket! I know it doesn't actually mean anything, but it's still felt like a good omen for coming back to the game now.

Welcome back, Alexis!!!

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Running out of milestones

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Don't worry, boosts go up to 400k.
    And champ 5* chars to 100.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

I still don't know why there is a cap on the majority of the milestones, I wish they just kept going.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This morning I woke up to "Forum Rewards": 1000HP, 1 LT, and a 5* Omega Red (red) cover (maybe ISO too, I clicked through too fast). I don't know what it is or why (Hevo thread???) but that's cool. Anyone else?