*** Vision (Android Avenger) ***

Comments

• ok, thanks, I will check that.

Edit: Yep, you were right. I never noticed it there, but that does make sense.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    His damage reduction works the same way. The number on the tiles shows the match damage, but if you look at Vision's head, you'll see the reduced value.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Does Density: Heavy double dip in strike tiles on the board ala Imaginaut?
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Unfortunately no, you cannot cast it multiple times, only one is allowed at a time. That was the first question I asked with the update, if you could he would be an excellent character as opposed to meh.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Blahahah wrote:

No, unfortunately, it just adds to the damage of the triggering attack, doesn't count as its own. It'd be cool (and better) if it triggered each time like OBW's Espionage.
  • Blahahah
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:

No, unfortunately, it just adds to the damage of the triggering attack, doesn't count as its own. It'd be cool (and better) if it triggered each time like OBW's Espionage.

Ok so then...
    If I had Imaginaut out, and Density: heavy active... Would it stack if Vision matched a red?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vision would deal his bonus damage on the red match, then Imaginaut would trigger and deal its damage.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vision, 2* Magneto 3/5/5, Quicksilver 3/5/3 are really doing work for me. I don't see why people don't like vis. I have him Championed, 5/5/3 and it looks like when he's championed and his blue is active, ALL matches get the boosted damage. Yeah, not just Vision's. QS' green and black and magneto's purple too.

In fact, it even gets tacked on to QS' Supersonic so instead of dealing 2139 to the enemy team like usual, it deals 2139 + 1048 to the entire enemy team.

Mags purple feeds vis and QS' blue. QS' black often gets two matches and with Vis' blue CD active, that's over 2000 easy with another 1000+ to go with your next match. The rainbow is also with all three.

He just blows on defense. That's it
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tiger Wong wrote:
    Vision, 2* Magneto 3/5/5, Quicksilver 3/5/3 are really doing work for me. I don't see why people don't like vis. I have him Championed, 5/5/3 and it looks like when he's championed and his blue is active, ALL matches get the boosted damage. Yeah, not just Vision's. QS' green and black and magneto's purple too.

In fact, it even gets tacked on to QS' Supersonic so instead of dealing 2139 to the enemy team like usual, it deals 2139 + 1048 to the entire enemy team.
    This was a bug and has already been fixed in the latest update.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2016
    DayvBang wrote:
    Tiger Wong wrote:

I've seen 1 report that it (blue ability bug) is still active even after update. have not tried it, but will tonight in pve.
    edit: confirmed blue still active. don't know about yellow.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    I don't think so, because the Patch notes said:

- Fixed a bug where tiles that reduced damage were reducing damage for all allied characters.

But, it never mentioned anything about tiles that increased damage..

I just checked it.. Density: Light is fixed, Density: Heavy still bugged.
    Oh, that is marvelous. I like playing Vision even when he's not bugged, so I'm going to have to bring him out a bit now that he's boosted...
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    And I was wondering why matches go so quickly=) Nice herobuff-bug=)
  • Blahahah
    He needs it though.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Well I hope it lasts. Really helps push me through as I can overpower lots of maxxed out teams I normally wouldn't have.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Blahahah wrote:
    He needs it though.

He needs yellow to not be a garbage ability and not destroy his AI so badly by switching between blue and yellow
  • Tiger_Wong
    It's not a "garbage ability" at all. It's just that the AI doesn't use him properly.
  • Blahahah
    It felt weird today tip-toeing around Vision teams to hit 2k in shield sim.
    Like I was fighting IM40/Cap/KK Teams before I even looked at a Vision/anything/anything team that wasn't obviously a cupcake.
  • Yaahtzee18
    Yaahtzee18 Posts: 3
    I guess I play like AI because I dont even use Vision's yellow. Vision is an interesting character with interesting mechanics but its too situational. Nearly any other choice out performs him. If I need reds to take out str,att,and def tiles thats just inefficient his blue is good damage and a good team damage dealer if he has some tiles to tank though. Vision needs a looking at or else hes just a collectors item.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's sure making short work of this PVE. Keep him as he is please!
  • Yaahtzee18
    Yaahtzee18 Posts: 3
    He's sure making short work of this PVE. Keep him as he is please!

He's bugged. Heavy Density's damage buff is applying to all tiles not just his own.