Avengers vs Ultron Run 2 Score Targets

Comments

• Noobulator wrote:
    Hey guys, sit tight. We delayed yesterday's patch; hoping to get it out today so you can cash in your tokens this weekend. Sorry for the delay!

Are round 8 finishers getting the tokes too?

That would be quite logical, but I was called greedy by Bowgentle (boohoo).
  • Yes, you are greedy. Go stand in the back of the queue and wait until the other 39 got theirs. icon_razz.gif
  • Azoic wrote:
    I think all 10-packs should have a guaranteed 3 3* or higher in them...no excuses. And especially when you drop $20, or up to $100 on an event 42 pack. Those should have at least 20, and 2-3 of the featured.

They want people to buy packs? Make them worth while and people will. Otherwise, better to buy covers...or at the rate they are releasing covers, you are forced to keep every hp for roster slots only.

They used to guarantee at least 1 of the featured cover in 10 packs. People would just skip PVE all together and buy 10 packs for each event...ensuring that they would have the essential character for the next event if /when they did decide to play.

Ah the good old days. icon_neutral.gif

marc
    1. For everyone that completed Round 7 and made it into Round 8, we're throwing in an additional prize, an Ultron Reward 10 pack. These will go out in a daily patch, so expect them to arrive sometime late tomorrow.
    Of Course top 40 is getting a 10 pack. Everyone means everyone that beat round 7. Very sure 2 alliances beat round 7 before they beat round 8.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    My alliance and I finished round 7 and we got to round 8, but I didn't beat the round 7 node for the Hulkbuster cover since the event ended at like 5am my time, will I still get the 10 pack?
  • djsquillz wrote:
    Azoic wrote:
    I think all 10-packs should have a guaranteed 3 3* or higher in them...no excuses. And especially when you drop $20, or up to $100 on an event 42 pack. Those should have at least 20, and 2-3 of the featured.

They want people to buy packs? Make them worth while and people will. Otherwise, better to buy covers...or at the rate they are releasing covers, you are forced to keep every hp for roster slots only.

They used to guarantee at least 1 of the featured cover in 10 packs. People would just skip PVE all together and buy 10 packs for each event...ensuring that they would have the essential character for the next event if /when they did decide to play.

Ah the good old days. icon_neutral.gif

marc
    I don't see the problem. People still spent $$.

If it works for MTG, it should work for a silly F2P virtual card game.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Waiting for somebody to demand apology tokens for the delay with the apology tokens...
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    evil panda wrote:
    Waiting for somebody to demand apology tokens for the delay with the apology tokens...

That does sound like it might happen... lol.
    OGzupn6.jpg
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Very cheap D3 not giving something for others, how about 5 none winning tokens to people that got to rnd 6-7..... icon_mad.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 10-pack just arrived, and netted me the very icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png I'd have gotten from round 8, with a icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png on the side! I'll take it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vinmarc43 wrote:
    Very cheap D3 not giving something for others, how about 5 none winning tokens to people that got to rnd 6-7..... icon_mad.gif

nah they just want to give the people who put money into this game more rewards so they will keep tossing money in.
  • generalTsobot
    generalTsobot Posts: 65 Match Maker
    My 10-pack just arrived, and netted me the very icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png I'd have gotten from round 8, with a icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png on the side! I'll take it.

Interesting, mine also had a HB black. Two of my alliance team mates chimed in -- one got a HB blue and the other got two HB covers. I wonder if the HB % was somehow pumped up for these tokens. That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Edit: alliance team mate's was blue, not black, but the point stands...
  • 10-packs are in. Pulled all 2-stars except for a HB redflag.pngicon_e_smile.gif

Almost makes me thing they temporarily reinstituted the guaranteed featured character for these 10-packs (a solid decision on their part if they did).
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, if I'm remembering the odds correctly, the rate per draw for HB in a multi-pack was about 5%, which means the odds of getting at least one in a 10-pack sit at a healthy, though not overwhelming, 40%.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a single hulkbuster red also.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Bunch of 2*, a black Doom, and a yellow IW. I swear to god, that puts my RANDOM IW tokens at 4 yellow, 5 blue, and 4 green. I can't earn any other 4*'s randomly but her!
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Just opened my "kiss-and-make-up" 10-pack and WOW.

icon_ironman.pngredflag.png
    icon_beast.pngblueflag.png
    icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
    icon_hulk.pngredflag.png
    icon_rocket.pngyellowflag.png

6 golds, including Hulkbusters' best ability? Speechless. Best 10-pack by far I've opened. My HB is now 5/4/3 and just needs that last black to be optimal.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    8x 2*, a red Daredevil, and then finally on my 10th cover a blue HB. Phew.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled a blue hb icon_ironman.png a black IF I needed and a blue LazyDaken I didn't need. Rest were 2* but 1 was a 2 star cap I needed for this new tourney.

Overall decent.

2 out of the other 3 teammates that opened got at least 1 HB
  • Well, if I'm remembering the odds correctly, the rate per draw for HB in a multi-pack was about 5%, which means the odds of getting at least one in a 10-pack sit at a healthy, though not overwhelming, 40%.

The chance is 5% as every random is created in isolation.