Avengers vs Ultron Run 2 Score Targets

14567810»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    1. For everyone that completed Round 7 and made it into Round 8, we're throwing in an additional prize, an Ultron Reward 10 pack. These will go out in a daily patch, so expect them to arrive sometime late tomorrow.
    Of Course top 40 is getting a 10 pack. Everyone means everyone that beat round 7. Very sure 2 alliances beat round 7 before they beat round 8.

Just Bumping this. Tacos still have not received a 10 pack. Have any members of Best?

marc
    You can't interpret Kabir's words literally
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    What about those of us who got 70% of the way through Round 6 and ended up doing more damage than the first round overall, but still not enough for a Hulkbuster cover? ;.;
  • ok, now i am srsly not THAT kind of player, BUT:

i made it with my crew to round 8, already sent a ticket and STILL did not get a 10 pack. can someone pls help me? this is really frustrating!

IGN: tenxbenx
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    1. For everyone that completed Round 7 and made it into Round 8, we're throwing in an additional prize, an Ultron Reward 10 pack. These will go out in a daily patch, so expect them to arrive sometime late tomorrow.
    Of Course top 40 is getting a 10 pack. Everyone means everyone that beat round 7. Very sure 2 alliances beat round 7 before they beat round 8.

Just Bumping this. Tacos still have not received a 10 pack. Have any members of Best?

marc

Did you get the "cover of your choice" yet? I am sure in the dev's mind, that's more valuable than a 10pk.

Nvm that in my 10pk, I got two usable 4*s ... others got 10 x 2*s. Sure thing more valuable than taking chances?
    Definitely, you only had a 40% chance of getting a HB from the 10 pack
  • Bump. Could do with the packs before the Hulkbuster pvp ends, thanks.
  • I did not get a 10 pack and also haven't got 4* of choice (HB red). Kabir read my pm the day before last server maintenance which I believe was 8 days ago but no response.

Also the 4 tokens, was that for server outage for Ultron Pve 1 or was it secretly for 1 & 2.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Also the 4 tokens, was that for server outage for Ultron Pve 1 or was it secretly for 1 & 2.

Pretty sure it was intended for both runs.
  • djsquillz wrote:

marc

Did you get the "cover of your choice" yet? I am sure in the dev's mind, that's more valuable than a 10pk.

Nvm that in my 10pk, I got two usable 4*s ... others got 10 x 2*s. Sure thing more valuable than taking chances?

@ Aesthetocyst...yes, i did receive my cover. I sent in a ticket AS SOON as they made this announcement. I received it in like 4 hours.

As sad as this is again...the only reason that i sent the ticket in ASAP was that i didn't trust D3/Demiurge not to mess something up with giving them out.

A bunch of the Tacos are still waiting on their covers too. I hope yours arrives soon.

marc
  • DuckyV wrote:

Pretty sure it was intended for both runs.

raisinbman wrote:
    They gave 4 tokens + HP for other issues.

The 4 tokens and HP were for the issues with the first run and had nothing to do with the second run.[/quote]
    that's interesting because according to this support person my tokens and HP were given for both runs:

D3PA Customer Support (JN) (D3Publisher)
    May 6, 16:34

Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

These are the items we were referring to in this email. The gift you were sent was offered as compensation for the issues you experienced throughout both rounds (you'll notice these were Round 2 Tokens). If you are dissatisfied with this offer, we can escalate your ticket to the developer for consideration. However, keep in mind that since you have already been provided compensation for these issues, we cannot guarantee that anything beyond this will be offered, though we will certainly request that a one-time exception be made. How would you like to proceed?

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team (JDN)
    [/quote]