Avengers vs Ultron Run 2 Score Targets

Comments

• PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    1. For everyone that completed Round 7 and made it into Round 8, we're throwing in an additional prize, an Ultron Reward 10 pack. These will go out in a daily patch, so expect them to arrive sometime late tomorrow.

Anyone got this yet?
    1. For everyone that completed Round 7 and made it into Round 8, we're throwing in an additional prize, an Ultron Reward 10 pack. These will go out in a daily patch, so expect them to arrive sometime late tomorrow.

Anyone got this yet?

Not as of yet. Dev-Time and Our Time are not the same Time. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    dearbluey wrote:

Anyone got this yet?

Since both the forum server and the game server seems to run on the same TI-82 machine, I guess the mishap in upgrading the forum software prevents that data patch that was to include the 10 pack from going out.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    dearbluey wrote:

Anyone got this yet?

Dev-light Savings Time...
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was no server patch yesterday (you can tell when they go out because the next time you play the game you get kicked to the title screen even if it was already loaded, and there's a percentage under the "LOADING" message that fills to 100 as it downloads the updated data) and thus no 10-pack, since for whatever weird reason they're linked. Hopefully today?
  • bcas76
    bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Surely they're at least rocking a TI-84.

I can't wait for the rewards I earned for failing. I also failed to finish first in the Real McCoy. Thus I deserve a red Star-Lord cover.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully, no 10 packs yet means they changed their mind and did what others and myself have suggested the past few days. Not that I don't appreciate the 2500 iso I'll get from 10 Moonstones, but I would rather have the black HB. Maybe they changed their minds and decided that anyone who finished r7 and started, but not finish r8, gets a black HB. And the 40, (out of a million or so), players that did finish r8 can get the 10 pack and some Hp or extra 4* cover. The 2 teams that did finish should get a little something extra.

The way I see it, my alliance was able to start r8, but not finish. So we should receive the awards that we should have gotten had we been allowed to finish it. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not asking for, nor feel I deserve a bunch of free stuff. Only what I would have gotten.

Token packs really are not a fair compensation for large groups. Some players will get very lucky and might even pull 2 or even 3 HB covers. Some will get other 4*s and some will get various 3*s. But most will get ten 2* covers that they don't need. So while some in my alliance will get HB or other 4*s, some will get nothing more than 2500 iso. If we are all on the same team, and all worked together, then shouldn't we all get the same award?

If they insist on giving out 10 packs, then they could at least go back to them having at least 1 of the feature character guaranteed.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker

Anyone got this yet?
    How about now? icon_e_smile.gif
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully, no 10 packs yet means they changed their mind and did what others and myself have suggested the past few days. Not that I don't appreciate the 2500 iso I'll get from 10 Moonstones, but I would rather have the black HB. Maybe they changed their minds and decided that anyone who finished r7 and started, but not finish r8, gets a black HB. And the 40, (out of a million or so), players that did finish r8 can get the 10 pack and some Hp or extra 4* cover. The 2 teams that did finish should get a little something extra.

The way I see it, my alliance was able to start r8, but not finish. So we should receive the awards that we should have gotten had we been allowed to finish it. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not asking for, nor feel I deserve a bunch of free stuff. Only what I would have gotten.

Token packs really are not a fair compensation for large groups. Some players will get very lucky and might even pull 2 or even 3 HB covers. Some will get other 4*s and some will get various 3*s. But most will get ten 2* covers that they don't need. So while some in my alliance will get HB or other 4*s, some will get nothing more than 2500 iso. If we are all on the same team, and all worked together, then shouldn't we all get the same award?

If they insist on giving out 10 packs, then they could at least go back to them having at least 1 of the feature character guaranteed.

I agree. The fairest thing to do would be to re-run the event with lower health and the same rewards. However, I rather a 10 pack of Moonstones to that solution.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually prefer the tokens. During the two Ultron events, I went from less than 4000 HP to over 8000 HP. But apparently it's because I'm the luckiest player ever and not because I specifically was targeting the nodes that gave event tokens.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    That 10 pack yesterday was worse than all moonstones.

I don't think it even helped with ISO.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    No 10 pack a full day after promised arrival. Gotta love it!
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Some of the blessed 40 have received their 4*, though I'm still waiting on mine.
  • Hey guys, sit tight. We delayed yesterday's patch; hoping to get it out today so you can cash in your tokens this weekend. Sorry for the delay!
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Not that I don't appreciate the 2500 iso I'll get from 10 Moonstones, but I would rather have the black HB.

This! So much this.

I want to reiterate that compensation is highly appreciated however it is also highly unfair that it's chance, luck and evil RNG that dictates if you get a fair and just compensation. If they had a guaranteed character in the 10pk it would be fair on a base level at least. Right now it's not.

In the 4 tokens they gave out previously my alliance mate pulled a icon_professorx.png while I got a bunch of 2Caps, Moonstones and Bullseyes. As it stands his compensation was higher than mine and it is warranted that way. This needs to change.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, sit tight. We delayed yesterday's patch; hoping to get it out today so you can cash in your tokens this weekend. Sorry for the delay!
    In and of itself, that's no big problem. Still, most organizations make a point of announcing / sharing that information Before the target timeframe has passed rather than after. Not a big gripe, just noting that you could've saved a lot of people some panic by saying (whatever time it was first decided or realized) that the patch would go out a day(+?) late.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Hey guys, sit tight. We delayed yesterday's patch; hoping to get it out today so you can cash in your tokens this weekend. Sorry for the delay!

Are round 8 finishers getting the tokes too?
  • Noobulator wrote:

Are round 8 finishers getting the tokes too?

Would also like to know this.

marc
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I think all 10-packs should have a guaranteed 3 3* or higher in them...no excuses. And especially when you drop $20, or up to $100 on an event 42 pack. Those should have at least 20, and 2-3 of the featured.

They want people to buy packs? Make them worth while and people will. Otherwise, better to buy covers...or at the rate they are releasing covers, you are forced to keep every hp for roster slots only.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I understand that issues occur and plans don't always go according to plan, but waiting until after the deadline that you set for yourself to let people know just makes the image of the devs on the forums look worse. Either set softer deadlines or make more of an effort to communicate with the forum.

Wasn't the point of hiring a Community Manager partially to avoid issues like this?