Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Options
    FloridaFan wrote:
    CoolB76 wrote:
    I'm still interested to hear about players that missed out on that elusive Rage of the Panther "black" Black Panther cover that many of us couldn't get through the DDQ because of the server problems. I'd probably let most other missed rewards in a DDQ event go but that damn cover is so elusive. I'm at day 540 and my BP is at 5/5/0 icon_e_sad.gif

I have the same question. I missed out on the "black" Black Panther cover, submitted a request, and received the generic response with problem "solved" ticket closure.
    For me it was the blue Magneto cover. I beat the node, got the network error, froze my phone. When I rebooted, it said I beat the node, but no Mags cover, no 2k iso for finishing the DP event, nothing.
    I really needed that cover too. icon_cry.gif

*edit* Got a She Hulk, Ragnarok, Lady Thor , random 2* in my tokens. No one I wanted/needed, but the ISO is nice I guess. I might keep She-Thor.

*edit 2* Got Quicksilver, but no Witch. I'll be pretty upset (again) if my alliance gets **** out of the Witch cover. Has anyone gotten Wanda yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Alastayr wrote:
    A small question. What does ~1200 players in Round 8 mean?
    I think he's just estimating # of players who fall into that category. No need to be angry yet, especially if you do end up getting the free covers.

This is just supposition, but I'm guessing he means alliance who had beat round 8 or who had about 20% health or less on ultron mk8 will automatically receive the 3rd SW cover if they didn't get it, regardless of their individual roster level.

Sorry if I sounded angry, I'm not. (Yet?) I hope the situation is as you describe, but 1200 players sounds too few? That'd be 60 Alliances, which actually sounds like a plausible number. But will it even be every Alliance member?

The careful wording by Kabir leads me to think there's a catch. There's been too many catches and foul balls lately and this is a terrible mixed metaphor. I'm just wary. Time will tell I guess.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    blinktag wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    Just logged in to 4x Ultron tokens and 100 hero points.

Got one Daken 3* cover, two Moonstone covers and a 2* Black Widow cover.

Got mine. Consistent with my luck, all 2* chars (2*Mags red/blue, Marvel red, bow blue) ... or in other words, 1K ISO. If my math is right, there is about a 1/3 chance of nothing greater than 2* from four pulls, assuming a 25% chance of a "good" result each time.

Oh, well, the 100 hp is nice, even if not enough to be useful right now.

about 31% yeah.

I got a 3* Daken and a 3* Widow on mobile
  • Unknown
    Options
    Great - 2 x 4*.....
    Oops, I meant 4 x 2*. Excuse me while I cry!
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the blue QS I would have reached on one more clear, add that to the SW I already received and the tokens and hp and I'd say we are square.

Thank you.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, any entitlement I had to complain regarding compensation is gone.
    I may not have gotten more QS or SW covers, but I did pop a sweet 2900 HP from one of the 4 gifted tokens. icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    The HP is pretty lowball as I expected. At least it's not insultingly low (like 25). I don't think it's anywhere near to put up with just the angst over the last few days let alone any real or imagined losses from the server outage. Would it really hurt to give 500 HP for all this mess? Or if they don't want to give away that much HP, why not just a 10 pack Ultron token. It's really not that much to give given there's a very good chance to end up with junk there.
  • Etheus
    Etheus Posts: 56
    Options
    I am pleased with the Run 1 reward response. Our alliance received the appropriate blue Scarlet Witch cover after server problems left us with a 0 health Rd 8 Ultron. Alliance members reported receiving appropriate Quicksilver rewards.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Update 5/4 @ 12:30p:
    The rest of the rewards for this event are going out shortly! We'll have tokens and HP to make up for the network issues, and we bumped everyone over 300K in progression to their next Quicksilver cover. Scarlet Witch covers for ~3K players in Round 7 and ~1200 players in Round 8 are also going out. We expect this to take a few hours at best. If you haven't received your rewards by tomorrow, then you can submit a support request.

well got the 100 HP an the 4 tokens. had 396.536 but never got the QS cover will fill a ticket but will just get the reponce ..

there is nothing we can do about it, just like not getting the KAHN covers
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    there is nothing we can do about it
    That's not entirely true, we can always choose not to play the game. Which is what I've decided to do, after grinding away at multiple events and getting four 2*s as "compensation".

I'm sure someone in my alliance will get back to me when MPQ stops being a crapfest of incompetence.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    The tokens and stuff are ONLY for Round 1, right? Or for both rounds?
  • Unknown
    Options
    If I am reading the last post from them correctly, it is for the entirety of both events... but not for any other events that had problems because of the server outages. I got average pulls in the first run but got absolute garbage pulls in run 2. All 2 star ****... and the same for my "compensation" covers - other than the Loki I already had 5 of...
    So sad. icon_e_sad.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    The tokens and stuff are ONLY for Round 1, right? Or for both rounds?

both dont recal any problem with round 2