Update on Ultron server issues

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    This even is so Screwed its not funny. now one of the 5 people is black widow who was not even there and HULK is gone.

Stage for ULTRON has 1 million hp what your attack for 10k at a time. That will be 100 hits to kill him.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Weird, I'd been playing Round 3 and cleared the QS nodes, just beat Ultron for the third time and all the nodes are open again saying 0/4 rewards won. I'm not hallucinating because the leaderboard says I have 31230 points.

Now, time to quickly clear a QS node again and hope for a token or HP instead of the 250 ISO I got the last time.

edit: except now I'm against a wave of 6 instead of 4.

Looks like the levels are wrong, wrong, wrong. Dare I retreat or play on...
  • Yeah....still no events. The game cut out on me in the middle of a wave around 5 hours ago...
  • slidecage
    Sorry wanted to repost that

Black widow is now in the game and IRON man is out. whats up with that. Widow is Not boosted either
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    It's been over 2.5 hours since we got a "still working on this" message.

I hope they're still working on it.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance mates who weren't kicked off just informed me they've begun round 5, which means I've missed an entire round of personal progression rewards and handicapped on main progression
  • This is ridiculous. I have been trying to play for about 4 hours now. I have no events every time I log in. Meanwhile there are people in my alliance who can play and are passing rounds. So I am missing out on several points and rewards. Not to mention my season score is screwed cause I can't finish my Mystique event or start my Captain America event. Also my ranking is damaged in the Simulator PvE. I sure hope we get an extension on time or compensated for this problem.
  • Three hours with no updates! Still no events on android.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    People chillax. They're working on it the best they can.

Now, let's talk compensation. icon_twisted.gif
  • Sirpaco13 wrote:
    This is ridiculous. I have been trying to play for about 4 hours now. I have no events every time I log in. Meanwhile there are people in my alliance who can play and are passing rounds. So I am missing out on several points and rewards. Not to mention my season score is screwed cause I can't finish my Mystique event or start my Captain America event. Also my ranking is damaged in the Simulator PvE. I sure hope we get an extension on time or compensated for this problem.
    Same here (Steam user). Based on some comments, it seems some are able to play while other can't. I still haven't joined the event or an alliance because ever since I got home(4-5h ago) I can't connect. This must be the biggest failure so far and they should give a free Scarlet Witch cover to everyone who participates as compensation. Now all they have to do is fix the stupid game in the next 3 days so we can at least join. Fingers crossed.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    I'm more concerned about the other events affected by this downtime. I have lost over 200 points in a half hour in the Mystique PVP because my shield went down.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    The only fair thing to do is give everyone full progression rewards for the entire event, every round, full main progression. This is almost beyond recovery.

Not to mention getting lost in the 4 other events going right now, Simulator(pve), Identity Thief, First Avenger, Shield Sim
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    Been unable to play between 11am-1:10pm and then from 2:40pm-now. (5:31pm as I'm posting) I really like the Ultron event when I have been able to play.
    Can't even get past the Splash screen on Android now.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    The only fair thing to do is give everyone full progression rewards for the entire event, every round, full main progression. This is almost beyond recovery.

Not to mention getting lost in the 4 other events going right now, Simulator(pve), Identity Thief, First Avenger, Shield Sim

Oscorp Heroic starts in 23 minutes. No head start there either in the quest for She-Hulk covers for those who can't connect to play.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Go to settings

Go to backup your settings with facebook

Select to log in to your facebook account.

Your device should say you were logged in on another device and have been logged out.

Events magically appear. Your game has been restored.

(Caveat: Unless D3 somehow fixed the servers at just the right moment)
  • Honu141
    Honu141 Posts: 84
    Six+ hours with nothing. Some alliance mates have already reached round 5. Which means I've already missed 3 rounds of progression rewards!!! I expect some compensation for this incompetency.
  • slidecage
    Honu141 wrote:
    Six+ hours with nothing. Some alliance mates have already reached round 5. Which means I've already missed 3 rounds of progression rewards!!! I expect some compensation for this incompetency.

i can send you a picture of my fat little dog dressed as a blueberry icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tried this, it did not work for me. It just failed to log in.
  • Darn can't even get into the prologue. I wanted to take out my frustrations on some level 1 thugs. It's been about six hours and it's 9PM Eastern standard time.
  • slidecage
    so once he goes down on stage 8 he stays down. Meaning no chance at scoring 1 million pts for covers if you start late