Update on Ultron server issues

Comments

• Playing on a Nexus 7. Tried to get on just now. Nope.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Nope. Just lost connection. Worked fine for about an hour before it reverts back to the loading screen.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG !!!!!!!!! Just crashed againnnnnnnnnnn icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
    Thanks for this moment. Great stuff, great stuff. icon_e_confused.gif
  • I was up for an hour, now back to no events or alliance....maybe this is like back in the day when the wii first came out and it would tell you to take a break every so often icon_rolleyes.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 hours locked out, losing faith this will be fixed tonight
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Yep, same. Was up for a good while (and I scored a Scarlet Witch cover!), but now we're back to no events.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    It must be about 6-7pm for demiurge now, right? I guess everyone's gone home for the weekend or off to Chicago for c2e2.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Was working steady for a few hours, but I just got the all non-story events wipe.

Will try a hard refresh of the game and log back in.
  • It was working fine for me since I started playing (about 45 minutes). Then, suddenly, I lost connection, and now that I've regained it, we have the infamous "NO EVENTS AVAILABLE" in PVP and of course, no Ultron event in PVE.

Anyone else have the same status?
  • 4481685_3_7724_merci-pour-ce-moment-de-valerie-trierweiler_2fb13dd676acff26e3bee34b43d37181.jpg

(Meaning : Thank you for this moment) (very popular book and bestseller of ex 1st lady in France)
  • anamosity
    anamosity Posts: 87
    was going ok for a few hours there. Now it's all gone again. on android nexus 4
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    My game loaded up and no events and not even in an alliance anymore. Says can't connect to facebook.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Mawtful wrote:
    It must be about 6-7pm for demiurge now, right? I guess everyone's gone home for the weekend or off to Chicago for c2e2.

I wish people would stop saying mindless nonsense like this. That's not how things work in IT. The people capable of resolving problems like this (connectivity/server issues) are on call and receive alerts whenever things break.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Wonky again for me. iOS.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cymmina wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

I wish people would stop saying mindless nonsense like this. That's not how things work in IT. The people capable of resolving problems like this (connectivity/server issues) are on call and receive alerts whenever things break.
    This must be your first weekend launch around here, there is no support between Friday night- Monday morning
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Worked for about a half hour for me, then went back to no connection, then no events. Android here.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cymmina wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

and they may now show up for 4 to 5 hours at least around here when something major goes out, they tell us to GO HOME the person fixxing it will not be here for 4+ hours.

They really got the system screwed up now. I had 30,000 pts or something like that and had 2 or 3 ess locked. when the game came back on it unlocked all of the Ess and put my score back at 0 Meaning some major are going to have a MAJOR LEAD

Also what happens when Untron gets killed the 8th time does he just keep respawning
  • Atros
    Atros Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    No events at all on my android account. But, funnily enough... I do see them on my rarely pc alt account. I think whatever the problem is, it may be mobile specific.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cymmina wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

Well yes, in the real world that's exactly how things work. The main point here is that demiurge don't have Round-the-clock support and have a very solid record of saying "well, we'll fix it on Monday".
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Everything is gone again for me.