Update on Ultron server issues

Comments

• whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Three years ago somebody at Marvel foresaw this incident and it can be viewed
    here. Not very appropriate at the 45 second mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fnda3U0bw4
  • Mawtful wrote:
    The main point here is that demiurge don't have Round-the-clock support and have a very solid record of saying "well, we'll fix it on Monday".

It was either two hot dates and a party this weekend or stay in and play Ultron, so this simplifies that at least.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    I can get in but there is nothing to do. No events. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Was able to do the event for about two hours today and now all I get are no events for the past three plus hours
  • I still can't connect and once I do I have no event
  • 7:26 EST iOS still cannot connect, but my wife, also on iOS, has been on since 4:00-ish.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ha, I know why there's server problems...

They were busy loading an Oscrop: Heroic event!

Man, the forum's about to fill with so much Hatorade...
  • I'm out... AGAIN.

Basically 7+ hours with 3-5 minutes here and there, for a grand total of approximately a half hour of play time, gained via refreshing 20+ times per hour.

PVE, PVP, Ultron... Godspeed.

DBC
  • scottee wrote:
    Ha, I know why there's server problems...

They were busy loading an Oscrop: Heroic event!

Man, the forum's about to fill with so much Hatorade...

If I could play it right now? I say bring it! icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Europeans should be going to sleep now, so the server load should be dropping.

Looks like Steam is back up.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    It's 1:30 now, have not been able to log since 23:30 or so; either getting "check connection" or "No events" messages.
    Wacky logging since ultron event started.
    Mystique push lost icon_e_sad.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    anyone else fear this

UPDATE (4:21p): Sounds like lots of folks are still experiencing issues - thanks for the info, looks like we have more work to do! I'll update this thread again when I have more news or another attempted fix.

UPDATE (5:32p): We're in the process of rolling out another attempted fix that'll take effect over the course of the next ~30 minutes.

Has not been an update since 530 (2+ hours) like the people said 6pm Friday is our quitting time we are out of here who cares what happens see you monday.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Behind the scenes guys are on call 24-7 when weird stuff happens. I've had friends leave me in the middle of dinner to fix bugs before.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    The Europeans should be going to sleep now, so the server load should be dropping.

Except the sad buggers like me who are up until the wee hours =)
  • Not sure what timezone D3 is in, but GMT-8 16:44 I can't access pvp, events, clan chat... nothing but storyline pve
  • All I know is I was rank 2 in the simulator and I better receive all my rewards earned plus comp.
  • It's back for me!
  • Tuttle0606
    Tuttle0606 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    So the day started out fine was able to play ultron for about an hour then I get booted and locked out. So while the rest of my team is playing and recieving hero points and iso8 and tokens im force closing the game. So there's server issues I can deal with that. But the end happened I lost my account 250+ days and I'm back to day 1. It's cool though it's back up to facebook. But guess what the game won't connect to Facebook. So 8 hours after an event I've been looking forward to and all I have is nothing.
  • Still out for me, but I checked my dummy account, and it sees all events, including Heroic Oscorp.
  • DEWDuck
    DEWDuck Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Still out for me.