Update on Ultron server issues

Comments

• dcopelov
    dcopelov Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    On my iPhone, I see no PVP events, only prologue story events and I have to sit through 'check internet connection' for a minute or so on every boot.
  • Platzy
    Platzy Posts: 77 Match Maker
    edited April 2015
    Similarly here: Difficulties connecting (4 out of 5 times it tells me to "check internet connection") and when I get in, I only see the prologue and no other events.
    In addition, I appear to be no longer in my alliance?! icon_eek.gif (Android version)

I wanted to hit Ultron hard and also sneak in a late entry into the Mystique PvP to snatch a Cap cover.
    Not to mention make sure I keep my standing in the Simulator for a cover.

icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • Events were back to normal for about 30 mins and now they have gone again. (Android version)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steam was working fine for me all morning; logging back in now to check and see if my Alliance finished taking down vanilla Ultron round 2 yet, I'm getting "check internet connection."

I was able to log in and play on Android for a while, but was getting nodes with 0 points and delayed updating of my score/rewards. I just tried to log back in to see if I'd gotten my token awarded yet, and getting "check internet connection" there as well.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was able to play the first couple of rounds of the ultron event between 12 noon and 1pm (EDT). After that, it has been either endless "check internet connection" messages, or a completely empty game with just the prologue events (no simulator, no ultron, no pvp).

Android version.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    After eventually logging in normally, i tried to join the Ultron missions and got a "Something Went Awry" message on both nodes. I went to the help section and got booted out of the game. Now i've logged back in and after taking a long time to start, I have no PVP missions or anything on PVE besides the original story modes.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    I can more or less connect just fine but there is no Avengers vs Ultron available. Simulator is all there and the Captain America PVP is there as well. Mystique's PVP is blued out (this game's version of grayed out?, best way I can describe it)
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 663 Critical Contributor
    Nope, it is still broken.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    I was actually connected OK until this thread popped up announcing more fixes were in place! Grrrr, now all I see is prologue mission events, though your notifications seem to be working fine, just can't do anything about it, lol.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Still very flaky.
    Android OS.
    Username same as my name on forum.
    Condition: Still have trouble seeing any events. Events came back about 30 min ago. I went in and beat Ultron round 3 (or at least took the 10K points off that I was allowed). But after ending the match (on a lovely Surgical Strike, I might add) I got booted to a swirly icon, then a black screen, the a Check Internet Connection for quite a while, eventually forcing me to back out and try again.
    When I finally got back to Ultron, it appears that the 10K health I dropped him by didn't register, I never received any reward at end of mission, BUT, i was still locked out of Ultron for 8 hrs till I do a new Sub Survival mission. I find it odd (and not at all fun/good), the Ultron knows I beat him (hence the 8hr cooldown) yet didn't record the beating I gave him nor did he reward me for playing/beating him. Not so good right now on the server end I would say.
  • SuperRecoome
    SuperRecoome Posts: 59 Match Maker
    I still get a wait to connect screen, but after 5 minutes or so of waiting, it does log in, but I have no events or PVPs. Sucks too because I had at least one event that ended 20 minutes ago that I couldn't be logged into to play.
  • Can't connect OR can connect but no events/alliance chat OR (just once) all events/ally chat but trying to join Ultron gives bug message, restarting app returned to first two errors.

I wish you best luck sorting Simulator and PvP rewards to have at least majority people happy. If Cap wasn't hero I already fully covered I would be mildly pissed.
  • mhorham
    mhorham Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I played for about 30 minutes when the event first started .i had to leave for about 2 hours.when i came back to play i was greeted with the check your Internet screen. It is 4:30 eastern time and the most i get is the game with only the prologue games present .no first avenger pvp, no ultron event, no simulator or season events. So if everything is getting back to normal on your side, it's certainly not that way on my side
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    All events just disappeared for me. IOS.
  • Still can't get in. Android version.

I'm pretty pissed because I was battling it out with someone else for top 2 in the Simulator. I was #2 ahead by like 1k points (which is like 2 hard nodes) when the servers crashed with an hour left in the slice. And when the slice ended, I was #3 (reportedly). Already have cap maxed out so I was just going for a Professor X cover. Load of ****.
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Was able to play a few rounds, then they started giving out zero points.....
  • IoS user. I still cannot get logged in. Was looking forward to playing with my alliance mates. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Missed all of round one and a good part of round two from the first crash. (No events at this time message)

Then it was up and working fine for me.

And now I'm getting the "Check Internet Connection" message almost every time I try to get in.

iOS
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Good news: have not had any trouble connecting since the first hour.

Bad news: progression rewards have stopped happening entirely...

edit: nevermind. progression rewards all just showed up at once 30 minutes later...
  • bbtrpt1
    bbtrpt1 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Was able to play for about 3 hours earlier (12 to 3pm EST).

Now when I log in I have only prologue. No Ultron, Simulator, PVP, etc.

iOS