Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• I am less concerned with the Ultron event as It will be running for a few more days, than I am with the PvE simulator event. Mine is scheduled to end soon and I am competing for top 50 because I need those cap covers. When last I logged in I was still in top 50 now I cannot get in. Is there any chance that event will be up and running before the midnight end time?
  • All the PVE (Ultron and Simulator) and PVP are not showing up, along with my not being in my alliance. I want to play the Cap. America event before it ends
  • No connection. Game loads but no events pvp and can't get past Fight in story mode. icon_cry.gif
  • 4eric16
    4eric16 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Servers are down again and am having a hard time playing any pvp or pve events. Almost cost me my ranked finish in the mystique event today. Had mine scheduled to end at 4pm. Now freaking out because I only have a few hours left to finish both normal and hard simulator events icon_e_sad.gif
  • US player here. Haven't been able to log in at all today. Sad that I haven't been able to finish deadpool daily or fight ultron

Anyone know when it will be fixed
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    This is beyond ridiculous at this point. You need to shut down the front end. Make sure you get everything working, and then rollback and restart the event. In a multiplayer vs environment, "working for a few" is worse than "working for none"
  • bender
    bender Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Wow, this cleanup / compensation is gonna be a doozy:
    - The final hours of a PVE event Simulator when people are jostling for placement (only some slices)
    - The end of a PVP event Identity Theft (only some slices) including shielded people
    - The last season PVP First Avenger - less time to play
    - A new event Ultron where a new character is being released - all alliances have less time to get the cover/s
    - The end of season XIII - alliance placement and personal progression
    - All compounded by intermittent servers where only some people can get in some of the time
    Guys complaining thinking you've got it bad - just imagine the cleanup was your job!
  • As of 2349UTC (I'm in Australia, and I know the conversion to UTC, rather than US zones), and I'm back in. (iOS, most up to date phone OS and version of MPQ.)

PvE, PVP, and alliance all back. For bug purposes, alliance: Executioners

However, all the Ultron progress has been lost icon_e_sad.gif I think we had nine clears so far. Kinda disappointing.
  • Yeah....I was waiting to join they Mystique event....namely the 10pm est slot.. nope. Can't do it now. I have no clue how many rounds my alliance has done....total ****. And they totally went home for the weekend.

*edit: customer service operates 9-6pm MST....yeah...they been off for the weekend for 46 minutes now....whatup 3 days of the 4.5 day event GONE!!!!
  • Man_Thing
    Man_Thing Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Got back in about a half an hour ago.
    (Galaxy S5. Most recent version of MPQ)

I had the same problems as everyone else, but it looks like things may be getting better.

Chalking this one up as part of the territory when you're fighting an evil robot. "Random Server Crash" is obviously Ultron's most useful passive ability. Damn you, evil robot.
  • Lucky you, still nothing loading.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    So Will, what really happened. If the problem was really volume, we'd see some relief by now. What broke and how do you think you can fix it?
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Mine is back now. My Sim (that I missed the last few hours of) awards arrived and then poofed.
  • DaBeast911
    DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    mith2002 wrote:
    DaBeast911 wrote:
    Wow, this is really bad. I spent almost $400 bucks last night, gearing up for this event....
    LOl Seriously!? You spent $400 on a mobile game app... Wow. Some people have FAR too much money.

Well I do have a lot of money, far too much is excessive but more than enough, thanks for being concerned about what I do with it...
  • When can I expect to be able to play. It's been about a day and still can't log in
  • As of 525p.m. post I still can't connect. I was able to for an hour last night, and my entire account was gone. A roster 35 deep with at least 10 max level and 3 4* characters. I've played daily for over 6 months- all gone. Nothing, no purchases, no alliance and level 1 ironman.
  • Complete the battle , drop conn ! Crashed my wifi too ,
    im furious take my iso in form of powerups , take my health away
    No rewards given for battle is a loss for me and my alliance , i feel outrage that i am having my game hurt so bad .
    i lost hero points and today an ultron reward pack
    what a terrible event
  • Sunday morning, still no connection. In locked out so I can't see if my account has been resolved. Three days and no play, I am now officially in withdrawal. I think I'll find another game to invest in.
  • I'm having issues with no points from defeating Ultron 4 to 5 times and I'm locked out from moving on to the next stage even though I've finished the requirements.
  • Hey all,

Our servers are experiencing higher than normal volume and it's causing a few hiccups. Some users are seeing connection issues. We are currently investigating the issue and will report back here when the issue have been addressed.

Thank you for your understanding.

UPDATE 12:50 ET 04/24/15: The engineers are have done their magic and users should start to be able to play the game normally again. It may take some time for the issues to propagate to all users, however.
    UPDATE 3:23 ET 04/24/15: I just wanted to let you all know that we are still looking into it. We currently do not have an ETA but we will continue to look at it until it is addressed. I will update this thread as I learn of any new developments.
    UPDATE 4:19 ET 04/24/15: It looks like people are starting to get online. We identified an issue with the database when it is hit suddenly by ALOT of people. We are going to look into it for the future, but the servers are starting to normalize now. There may be some lingering hiccups here and there but it should remain to get constantly better.
    UPDATE 5:32 ET 04/24/15: We need to put out some fixes to our servers to completely address the issue. This, unfortunately, takes some time. We are putting out the fixes as I write this .

"Some" users. Lol. My whole alliance couldn't play at all. Us european players got struck hardest by it, due to our timezone, so when the game finally worked like it should (which took several hours), we were all asleep and couldn't play. When we finally COULD play, we were all FAR behind the other players in the alliance.

Several of our players managed to get one million points. Since we didn't know what would happen if we beat the last Ultron version, we told them to wait for us others so we could all get one million points. While we were struggling with that, the Ultron missions completely vanished and we couldn't play anymore. Several of us never got an honest chance to get that final reward cover. Therefore, we feel that you really screwed us over.

There were absolutely no info that a limited amount of players could reach one million. D3, you really should have informed us of this, so we could at least have played more intense when we got the chance. Put simply, this just wasn't fair to us.

When the Ultron missions vanished, we still had 1.5 days to finish it and we should all get the chance to reach one million because we could have done it but instead you robbed us of our chance to even play more.

Now you owe us one each of the Quicksilver covers.