Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• I'm down too...only training events icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm down too. This is very un sat! Money and time invested and I couldn't even enjoy this event!
  • The game keeps closing on me. Won't let me play. Took forever for me to be able to start the game because of issues, now can't even finish playing it. What a disappointment. icon_e_sad.gif
  • The servers' down for me too. ): Kinda critical for me because I was trying to fight Ultron Prime for the Scarlet Witch cover at the last hours for this event.. Now I can't get it anymore. ):
  • Another down is really unfortunate. I was looking forward to coming home after a long day and clear Ultron Prime Node 5
  • KidCharlemagne
    KidCharlemagne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Same here on Steam. Iphone is working. Luckily hit 1 million and got the last QS token right before the servers went down on Steam.
  • Hope they roll back the time for the PVE event. Would really, really be unfortunate if not.
  • YtsejamHP
    YtsejamHP Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    My sister and I are having the same issue where only the Oscorp missions show up. We're 50k away from killing Round 3's Ultron.):
    Both using iOS, iPhone 6s.
  • Only training events are visible.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Was up for a few minutes and now it's just endlessly searching for a connection.

Is anybody driving this bus?
  • Was up for a few minutes and now it's just endlessly searching for a connection.

Is anybody driving this bus?

Me too. Was able to get to 750000 points and the Ultron Lvl 5 token. But now "Comm Link Disrupted". Time to go to bed I think.
  • 3 hours left in event and the servers crashed again right in the middle of my ultron battle!?!?! Please fix this my alliance is right on the verge of finishing trial 6!?!?!
  • Lost connection with our alliance just about to clear node six to get scarlet witch!! Ahh!! Only getting training missions now.
  • This blows, keeps crashing right on the verge of another goal.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Hmm, anyone else think tomorrow's event start is gonna be unplayable? Any word on any work/effort to make part 2 a bit more stable or just wishful thinking?
  • Just bought some health packs
    to get my next qs card before bed time then Boom! Servers dead. So annoying....
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Scoregasms wrote:
    Hmm, anyone else think tomorrow's event start is gonna be unplayable? Any word on any work/effort to make part 2 a bit more stable or just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking, sadly. I hope that behind the scenes they're doing *something*.

Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo should be ... interesting.
  • Have the devs addressed this issue? If the servers can't handle added missions, how are they supposed to handle Ultron 2?
  • Xerobu11
    Xerobu11 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Prologue only here. Please extend event another two days.
  • All the events are gone.... Only 3 hours left of the ultron and oscorp event... I can't play either.... Very disappointed....