Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

1101112131416»

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    April 29, 2015 - 10:45 AM PST

Hi everyone,

A quick update: We're currently deploying some fixes for the AoU Event issues and many players should be seeing improvements soon. We are hopeful that things should begin to stabilize for all players not long after that (the fixes may take some time to propagate to all).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • So let me get this straight. After busting my **** for the better part of a week on ultron the fix is "we're sorry please do it all again"? You mean now I can play ultron another hundred times? Yay! ... This is absolute **** (and I'm not one to complain easily. If anything I'm usually a dp3 apologist).
  • WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I don't think this is to "make up" for the last event. The new character they added in this event is a 4-star Hulk Buster Iron Man. Obviously this was premeditated. they were always going to run this back to back with the last one.
  • Not sure if it's related or not, but I have both round 3 and 4 showing. Round 3 is showing zero health, but will let me run missions, points appear to register, but the round won't end. Round 4 will let me do the main mission, but nothing happens, and the board looks odd. Things seem to be locked up. I have tried exiting the app and restarting it.
  • Raven
    Raven Posts: 12
    Transitioning from round 3 to 4 appears to be broken for everyone. Checked with 4 separate groups so far.
  • Tikow
    Tikow Posts: 5
    This problem also exists for my alliance after only completing Round 1. Ultron health is at zero, all nodes are completed and locked, but Ultron Prime node is locked and no Ultron Round 2 available.

Seems like a bigger issue than just a Round 3/4 problem. Hope they get it fixed today or at least just man up and extend the event for 48 hours. Now that this second run of the event is bugged, and they are silent on how they plan to deal with the first event run problems, how about a good old fashion: 'Thanks for your continued loyalty and support. Sorry for tech problems. Event extended 48 or 72 hours so everyone has a fair chance to play and earn the offered rewards.'

Requires no hand outs of free unearned covers, just let us play and win. Would end all of these threads hating on D3, at least in the short term. What do I know, I'm just a lawyer with happy clients...
  • Ugh this is such ****. No compensation for their multiple delays, and my alliance missed their chance at Scarlet Witch because of it. About half a round from getting her. And now, with this Ultron 2 event, we're at a HUGE disadvantage not having a Scarlet Witch, so good luck to my group getting the Hulk Buster...
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    dannylam4 wrote:
    Ugh this is such ****. No compensation for their multiple delays, and my alliance missed their chance at Scarlet Witch because of it. About half a round from getting her. And now, with this Ultron 2 event, we're at a HUGE disadvantage not having a Scarlet Witch, so good luck to my group getting the Hulk Buster...

I reported this in a bug report. See D3's underwhelming response here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28774
  • I'm not sure if this is related or not, but my game won't even load. When I start the game up, it loads to 95% and then stops. It tells me to check my Internet connection, which is obviously fine since I can post here. This just started recently, so I'm wondering if it's connected to the Ultron event.

On another note, I loaded my data from Facebook (got a new phone), and there are a ton of glitches - tiles not being displayed properly, characters not being shown, etc. Of course, this happened when I could still play the game...

I would like to play, and this is getting frustrating. What is going on?
  • ForgedSteel
    ForgedSteel Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Thanks demiurge for totally ruining my love for this game. Let's backtrack a bit....- Image fades-

1st event... Glitch... Lost connection to alliance and can't joint any at all... So I'm SOL on first event... Finally fixed issue on last day of event. Wonderful! Missed ourt on 90% of event. Fine... It's a new event glitches happen... I'll let it go. Don't wanna hate.

2nd event starts... Excited to Finally try out event. BAMMM! Your account is having issues please contact customer service. It's been 3 days now since I opened a ticket and the weekend is coming so that means it won't be resolved till Monday. Thanks for ruining this game for me. I guess when you pay for something you get ****. Yes I've put money into the game and I regret it now.

Yes I'm only one person but I'm a big contributor to my alliance and to this game monetarily... Have a great weekend!