Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• At least you can see it. My wife and I can't even see the Ultron event. Oh! Or Deadpool. Or anything that isn't the base single player story set. So while our teensy private alliance wasn't nearly close enough to get Scarlet Witch, several of us were within striking distance of Quicksilver covers.
  • Viking Tacos
    Viking Tacos Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2015
    I need less than 5000 points to cross 1 000 000. Wanted to finish between work and my kid's band concert. No dice. Want to finish between the concert and sleep. So far no dice. Want to sleep. Want 1 000 000.

Come on d3

edit: finally got in crossed the 1 000 000 mark only to have the connection go south just after.
  • Grantilis
    Grantilis Posts: 22
    I haven't been able to access anything but the training events for the past 3 hours. I was on the fence to being able to get the last Quicksilver cover... This is highly disappointing. Also the fact that they haven't even acknowledged the problem is even worse.
  • I just hope they give us the covers we could have earned had the servers not gone belly-up again. I was planning on getting my two Scarlet Witch covers for rounds 6 and 7 this evening. Apparently, the game had other plans.
  • I was able to grab the final quicksilver ability cover that I was hoping for. Even though I could have went to the last 2 tiers for the event the worse part is that it was around a few hours ago that most of you guys have encounter the events disappearing leaving only the main storyline events.
  • It's back up. Some of us might have time left. Gogogo!
  • Svenner23
    Svenner23 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I agree. They better give all alliances free Scarlett witch covers for these problems. Was playing all day at work and then came home and was trying to play all night to get all the covers and the connection issues started happening
  • I was literally less than 5,000 pts away from my quicksilver cover. I had 496,000 pts....I better get that as comp
  • I hope I get my comp too.

I haven't been able to play for 9 hours. Going to miss the second quick silver cover, the first witch cover, and I most likely lost my first place position in Heroic. I better get my Starlord cover as well.
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I hope they give us additional time for all events for this down time.
  • If I could have played at all during the first 24 hours, or the last 8 hours, this would probably be a great event. As it was, still got the first QS progression cover, and two SW from token drops. I don't think my alliance was going to take Ultron down one more time for the SW rewards.
  • Pretty much on to join the choir. Haven't been able to log in, and only 15k away from hitting the Black QS cover, while the group was only 30k away from finishing the Level 6 node, and get a shot at the SW cover.

Eminently frustrating, but apparently, D3 is asleep at the wheel. Can't do more than ride it through. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Can someone please confirm whether earning 2.6k instead of 26k points is intended when clearing an ultron node?
  • I am sure the comp will be 1000 iso. Hehe. I would think that they will extend the pve ultron event to make sure each person has there chance but doubt it. Changes are coming Friday which one of them will be no break between pve's. That will be annoying and proof that listening to players is not truely their thing. Please fix the game
  • This outage is understandable, though quite disappointing. I think this warrants an extension to current events and some form of compensation in cover packs.
  • Hope were getting some compensation for missing out on ultron...
  • edgewriter
    edgewriter Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I just won my second quicksilver cover at 750k but its not giving it to me.
  • esmcubed
    esmcubed Posts: 2
    Was able to log in for bit. Beat ultron got points. Got no progression reward for 750k. Still things screwy
  • This was lame. I *love* the ultron event but a lot of my clan was locked out for the first 8 hrs myself included. I also got kicked out towards the end. No word on the rest of my alliance since I can't talk to them as alliance chat is down. Last checked we were 6 ultron victories away from unlocking the mission for the first scarlet witch cover. It would of been no problem had we not been kicked out. Please compensate.
  • This is really frustrating...not only are we locked of of completing the Ultro scenario in the alloted time, we are missing out on other rewards. There better be some "we're sorry 3 or 4 stars" coming our way