Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• ZorroRooster
    ZorroRooster Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Sweet merciful Buddha on a pogo stick in the middle of merry May, again?! This is unacceptable! Cleared first SW node and now I have connection issues again. D3, get this fixed! I want to win some SW covers!
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Ultron's secret 4th ability "99% chance to force opposing team to disconnect". OP as **** IMO, makes this the hardest PVE ever!
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Was able to get through four nodes and then boom connection issues. Game is now back to the same thing when Ultron launched the first time.
  • DerVorer
    DerVorer Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Ultron beat MPQ again. He hacked the whole system again like in first event. Only basic story is shown, no events and alliance functions do not work either.
  • Oh look, Ultron is displaying is vibranium middle finger again and laughing that he brought the server down........................AGAIN!!
  • Can't wait to see what we are going to get for free after this the worse glitch I've seen mpq it should be a goodie
  • Ir0nF1sh
    Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
    One node in the new Ultron over and everything is gone again. This needs to be sorted. It was precisely this that prevented our alliance getting to round 8 and gaining the sw covers. I understand there are issues but this feels rushed. It'd be cool if you either compensate the players with a sw cover or some other prize for the inconvenience.
  • safaridan
    safaridan Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    2nd verse same as the 1st, been locked out for over 1/2 hour.
  • I think we need this solution: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28686
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    April 29, 2015 - 9:55 AM PST

Regarding AoU Run 2 server issues affecting some players this morning:

The engineers are working on a fix and hope to have it in place within the next 15 minutes or so. We're working hard to get this fixed for all players ASAP.

Thank you for hanging in there!
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Damn thoses servers again. Hard to fight against robots they tend to control the servers... Ultron the master of servers!
  • AGAIN!?! I'm not one to usually complain, but the EXACT same problems are happening.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Whatever you guys did, it wasn't enough. Down here too. I hate to say I told you so, but, no, actually I enjoy saying it. I told you so.

LOL. But, Ben, Kabir assured you it would be different issues not the same ones. icon_rolleyes.gif

I entered, battled Ultron ... and the server connection dropped when the game attempted to ping back results.

Meanwhile my alliance is blowing through the early rounds, and I am missing out on rewards.

Bleh.

Yup, got a call from an alliancemate to tell me that the game was back up.

I'm still getting no alliance chat and the basic story missions only.

If they clear the first few rounds and I can't get in, those are progression rewards that should have been easy to collect.
  • Svenner23
    Svenner23 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    My question is, why in the world would they have an event with no split starting times. Also, who the heck made the decision to do it that way? They should be fired!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all fairness to the developers, it seems to me that the issue is "slightly" better than it was last time.

Yes, it's still not perfect unaffected gameplay, but it seems to me with my anecdotal evidence, that I'm getting locked out of the game less often and for shorter periods before I can get back in.
  • Svenner23 wrote:
    My question is, why in the world would they have an event with no split starting times. Also, who the heck made the decision to do it that way? They should be fired!

They couldn't split the start times because of the alliance cooperation. Imagine if you chose to start in the last time split, and came in to find that your alliance had already blown through several rounds of Ultron... and imagine the frustration of choosing to start in the first split, and reaching the end of your scheduled time but your alliance hasn't gotten through the last round yet, so you don't get the final rewards.
  • Ugh. Down again? I really hope that since round two is also tinykitty'd that they either extend it or rerun it in a week with the same prizez. I want hulkbuster!
  • otrigorin
    otrigorin Posts: 31
    Mikonoda wrote:
    Svenner23 wrote:

They couldn't split the start times because of the alliance cooperation. Imagine if you chose to start in the last time split, and came in to find that your alliance had already blown through several rounds of Ultron... and imagine the frustration of choosing to start in the first split, and reaching the end of your scheduled time but your alliance hasn't gotten through the last round yet, so you don't get the final rewards.

The only way to do it would be to split by alliances - 50 alliances (1000 players) per slice, or whatever. Not optimal, but spreads the load on the servers, which is the whole point.
  • The connection problems prevented me from finishing the event and i couldnt get scarlet witch i am most dissatisfied
  • I can't even connect now -_-#..... This is the second time I'm missing out.... Can we please get this running so I can get these covers.