Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• Nymr83
    Nymr83 Posts: 74
    still nothing.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Got in late and missed a ton of rewards....now I got kicked out and can't get back in...complete garage!
  • Nymr83
    Nymr83 Posts: 74
    still nothing.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can get into the game now, but it's just prologue and nothing else.
  • BlackIC
    BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
    D3:

This event is not playable. This is just a further case that connection issues are ongoing and that those that do not experience such issues are at an advantage. In this case, they can better leverage the time allotted for the event to gain those rewards. Is the plan to open another ticket on this persistent issue? This was the suggestion prior to earlier incidents happening among the MPQ community. However, such things lead to no resolution at this point.
  • I'm able to login, but now I'm no longer part of my Alliance and I have zero characters and am not able to see any events.

I've been on this App since the beta... did I just lose 1.5 years' worth of progress?
  • Add my name to the list of no events showing up.
  • lex1986
    lex1986 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Here in italy we cannot Connect. The game doesn't open.
  • Was able to actually see the event and it started on Round 2. After that I did the big boss node won and got zero points and got connection problems. So sad
  • Got in for a bit and then foolishly exited after I wasn't getting my rewards... and now I'm stuck on loading again icon_e_sad.gif
  • Still broken. When it lets me connect, only have the prequel/tutorial events. No pvp results. No pve results. No Ultron. No alliance chat. No pvp season. No Deadpool Daily. No rewards for pvp or pve. No idea what my final placements are. No way to grind to a better score. Nothing.

And yet I can come on the forums and read about dozens, if not hundreds of people playing in the new mode. What the tinykitty or tinypuppy are they doing to get in? Who are they bribing? What system are they playing on? Have I been put in a very tiny sandbox? Where is Ultron? Where is my Ironman cover?

Please advise.
  • still no events.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    I was FINALLY able to get Simulator event, and play nodes. Intermittently it would say I got 0 points for winning a node, but checking my score on the leaderboard showed I did receive the necessary points. BUT, I'm still not seeing chat, and I'm afraid to start Ultron, in case I don't get put in with my alliance. Hope you get this solved SOON.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I'm in the event, but can't play. It's not connecting to the servers. I get the leaderboard error and when I try to engage Ultron I get the "Couldn't Connect" error screen.
  • Still not connected... Got to round 4 and now can't participate... This is not fixed
  • No events show up for me. Can't even access the alliance screens: it shows as if I weren't in an alliance...
  • CrashCrash wrote:
    What the tinykitty or tinypuppy are they doing to get in?

What are these? Euphemisms, I know, but I keep seeing them but can't make a connection.
  • Guys, this is not funny, I have timed my shields just about right, was sitting 4th in my event, wanted to play 3 more games, boom, put the shield up again and manage to stay in top5 and now what? At least tell me that not a single person can play and I pretty much will remain where I am... rihgt?
  • a249451
    a249451 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Can't connect haven't been able to for the entire ultron event...disappointed and dissatisfied.
  • DaBeast911 wrote:
    Wow, this is really bad. I spent almost $400 bucks last night, gearing up for this event....
    LOl Seriously!? You spent $400 on a mobile game app... Wow. Some people have FAR too much money.