Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• Mw247
    Mw247 Posts: 10
    I keep completely closing and reopening and I keep getting a connection error.
  • trizz
    trizz Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Same for me haven't been able to see anything but prologue. This is frustrating I hope we get compensated
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    edited April 2015
    yeah, i dont know that the underlying issue is resolved here. i did get access for a brief period of time and then had to step away for about an hour. now i cant get back in.

I hope the Engineers are still looking at this because it is not all clear yet.

Looks like i wont be able to play over lunch icon_e_sad.gif
  • Ir0nF1sh
    Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
    This tournament needs to be in slices. It's still not working and it gives a really unfair advantage to the folks already playing it.
  • 4 members of my alliance were able to get in, and we cleaned Ultron's clock. But the game refused to update to the fact that we had destroyed him completely. I read on the forum that the game has to "update" to the fact that he is dead and go to version 2, for you to be able to attack Prime. Nothing was happening so I closed and reopened MPQ and now I am back to the original story missions only and no pvp ****... so sad. icon_cry.gif
  • I have been checking on and off for the past two hours, easily logged in each time, but nothing available except default/prologue missions. I don't know if there is any info we can give you to assist fixing this or if it's just a server load/TS situation, but I thought I'd mention.
  • Dom22
    Dom22 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    as compensation for our time (and resources) spent please revert XForce back to normal.

Thanks,
    Everyone
  • DaBeast911
    DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Going on 4 hours and still can't play. On top of that, all my hero points and ISO-8 is gone....
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    It's bumming me out, 'cos I can't participate in the last couple hours of the Identity Theft so I can get that top 100 place.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Yup. Same issue keep repeating themselves. Works, then the event just stops. If you reboot, you lose everything. Rinse and repeat.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Dom22 wrote:
    as compensation for our time (and resources) spent please revert XForce back to normal.

Thanks,
    Everyone

Booooooo!
  • ZorroRooster
    ZorroRooster Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same issues as everyone else. I wanted to check out the Ultron event, but I'm more concerned with my PVP right now as I was in the first time frame for Simulator and am done with it, though I feel for those who are having issues and are nervous about finishing top 150.
  • I am having the same issues as others. I keep getting a check internet connection screen when I have perfect connection. I've force closed the app and restarted and the check connection comes up again. When I did get it to load it didn't have any pvp events showing or the pve ultron event. I got to play the event for a little bit, but now it won't connect.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Same as everyone else (can login after a very long load time), and then all I can see are the prologue events and the summary of the fact that I finished Identity Theft.
  • I was fine at the beginning of the the event after a hard reset of phone but now a hour later I am unable to log in I keep getting connection issues I've been told by our alliance they have already downed round 3 an I missed over half of that whole round and probably most of round 4 ;( this issue has been going on for me for the past 20 min and I know it's not my internet connection as I'm able to search the web in airplane mode with wifi on so it is a server issue please fix asap I don't want to miss more cover chances than I already have. Probably 3+ tokens I've already lost.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    A new wrinkle this time:

As I was trying to reload the game (again), and was/am stuck in the Check Internet Connection screen I got a message saying "You have been logged off on another device." I had to click ok, there was no other option. And I don't have this game on any other devices.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    They responded to my ticket saying close and reopen app and should be fine! No it's not!!!! Under one hour left in my pvp slice, quite upset at this point!
  • BruJr2
    BruJr2 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Tell me about it - this is killing me. I am 3rd place in simulator overall, 1st place in round 3 simulator hard, and 4th [lace in round 3 simulator normal.

Or at least, I was; I was on the threshold of Prof X (I've never placed higher than ~20th or so in PVE before).
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    I called my cable company and asked them to check my internet connection. They said its fine and d3 are idiots and why does d3 keep telling me to "check my internet connection".

BTW, nothing working for me...thanks!!!!!!!
  • edgewriter
    edgewriter Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I tried to load it up and my phone crashed. Twice.