Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• Hi,

I'm still not able to access and the worst part is I probably already got kicked out of top 20 for sim PVE, was in top 5 easy sim 3rd part and top 20 hard sim 3rd part. Most likely already finished. I also missed on the pvp now, hellwhows what position i got nowand i have not been able to play ultron event at all. Any update on the fix yet?? Last update was over 4 hours ago. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks,
  • OK, it looks like it fixed for me (I'm in France, GMT + 02).

I can now enter the Ultron event.

Thank you ingeniers/magicians.

EDIT -> looks like I spoke too soon :/
    I'm now stuck on the "check your Internet connexion" screen followed after a minute by the app with no event visible anywhere.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Well, "Check connection" isn't the only problem....

Yeah for points! Oh, wait ...
    http://imgur.com/eI260ig
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    2 minutes of playing and connection problems again.
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Everything is still down for me except the original story missions. Chat is down too. Was sitting top 20 in the simulator event.... Really hope this doesn't interfere with placement
  • GCBrad
    GCBrad Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Was able to play through all 5 Ultron nodes, but Ultron lost no life and now all the events in the game are gone except for the original story missions. icon_e_sad.gif
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    blinktag wrote:

Same here. Finish mission. Zero points.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    blinktag wrote:

Once you leave that screen, you should see the proper amount of points. Sometimes that screen doesn't report the proper amount of points due to an inability to communicate with the server.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 663 Critical Contributor
    chris0001 wrote:
    They responded to my ticket saying close and reopen app and should be fine! No it's not!!!! Under one hour left in my pvp slice, quite upset at this point!
    I was unable to play the last 4 hours of mine and now I lose the Cap cover.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

It looks like people are starting to get online. We identified an issue with the database when it is hit suddenly by ALOT of people. We are going to look into it for the future, but the servers are starting to normalize now. There may be some lingering hiccups here and there but it should remain to get constantly better.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    ouys9d.jpg

2ljq1p5.jpg

Still not working icon_e_confused.gif
  • I just finished off the first Ultron node (getting him down to 0 health with my alliance). All of the nodes are now locked (presumably because it is complete). However, when I backed out & went into the next one (Ultron Prime?), everything is locked up. What am I supposed to do now?

The game has lost connection again as well... Anyone else seeing this problem?
  • SE7EN413
    SE7EN413 Posts: 2
    still not working =( can't log on and when I can I get 0 points. Fail.
  • Still not working for me as well. icon_cry.gif
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I don't have anything but the Dark Reign story events that are always there and my results from the Mystique PvP. Nothing else is there at all. :-/ Hope you guys fix it up soon, looking forward to beating on Ultron!
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Anthony,

Can I make a suggestion.

Can you just shut the game down for two or three hours and give us a time when you can be back up.

So far it seems like you are having trouble tracking down the problem as this is the second fix which hasn't held.

Shut it down and give us a time to come back it would make it easier on everyone.
  • CPD01
    CPD01 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Joined forum specifically because of today's issues. Not only are the PvE and PvP events "gone" but Im actually being attacked and losing points in Identity Theft when I can't play!!!!! Incredible and extremely infuriating.
  • Yea I'm getting the same problems as like a lot of people, managed to jump in a couple of times and blast ultron, but now back to connection error and nothing but basic story

line I.D Linkavage
  • BAH!!! I just got hit with the connection issues; which coincided with the most recent update stating most of the kinks had been worked out. I hope it gets fixed soon, I really need a way to kill the last hour of work! I suppose I could get some work done but I would rather not. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • trizz
    trizz Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I still cant see any events whatsoever, I don't think any of this is fixed yet...