Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I loaded up, cleared Ultorn a couple times, closed the app and now can't back in. Something still broked icon_e_sad.gif
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2015
    Was up but back down again and my pvp slice ends in under 2 hours!!!!!
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Kilwrath wrote:
    Still no change, I can get into the game but I have no events.

Same here. No PVE(simulator), no pvp, no ultron event. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Losing out on precious points for over an hour now icon_twisted.gif
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 663 Critical Contributor
    Yes, not only is there no Ultron, but we can't finish our other events either! Nice going. Totally unexpected, right?
  • Not working for me either. Played a couple of Ultron matches and after that all of my "versus" + PVE events are gone.
  • ZootSax wrote:
    Kcman13 wrote:
    I understand the server issue but this is screwing up my simulator standings. It's about to end and I am close to the top in the rankings. This means the difference between meaningful rewards. I hope there is something to rectify this situation.

Yeah, I took a late lunch to get the last hour in my time slice for Simulator, but it's still down for me. I think I should at least stay Top 150, but we shall see...

I hope the developers realize how dedicated some of us are to these time frames they give us for everything in this game. When something like this happens it makes what we have done all for nothing or for much less than we made the effort for.

I was one hour away from getting my first two Steve Rogers covers and hopefully being able use him in the Ultron event. Not to mention the multiple Simulator event tokens I would have earned being in the top percent of the rounds. Along with all the iso and HP points I desperately needed. It's not like every person has the issue. I believe some ppl are able to get in while most of us are unable.
  • Still nothing for me :-/
  • This happened to me a few days ago with the Ultron update causing me to miss the last hour of my PVP event and kicking me out of the top 100, and now I'm last few hours being in the top 20-30 and watching the time tick away... I also just got attacked somehow, so that means at least some people are able to get in knocking me even further down :\
  • Still not working for me. Most of the time, I get the connection issue or if I do get in, no events.
  • Nymr83
    Nymr83 Posts: 74
    x6_724 wrote:
    Still not working for me. Most of the time, I get the connection issue or if I do get in, no events.

same here
  • x6_724 wrote:
    Still not working for me. Most of the time, I get the connection issue or if I do get in, no events.
    +1
  • When I was able to log back in. my shield was expired even though I had an hour left on the 3 hour shield.

I started doing matches in a panic and after completing some pvp nodes with the laggy server that wasn't registering after my matches, I attempted to shield right before I was dropped again.

**** is going on? I didn't even have a chance to look at the PVE yet.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Also having the same problem no events when I get in but the prologue.
  • I just have to reiterate what everyone else is saying. I am not even trying to do the Ultron event. I am concerned mostly for my ranking in the simulator and in the Season XIII events. I am trying to understand why they overlapped these two major story events and now we are suffering for an event that I haven't even started yet. I also don't understand why they just haven't completely stopped the game so that everyone is in the same situation and not some people can play while others can not. I have a buddy playing right now and he has had zero issues.
  • mookie01
    mookie01 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Big turn out huh? Hope the issues are resolved soon. Keep up the good work.
  • Cashis
    Cashis Posts: 1
    still having issues as well, Ultron counter keeps resetting to 0. ????
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Two and a half hours in, and still can't connect. Apparently, my Alliance is already done with the first round. This is going beyond "understandable problems due to large load" and into "whatever you're doing to fix this isn't working." The "everything is fixed as of 12:50 EST" message is little comfort when it isn't actually fixed yet.
  • MisanOne
    MisanOne Posts: 56 Match Maker
    2:20EDT and still unable to connect.

Ive encountered:
    • Endless loading screen
    • "Check Internet Connection" (Its fine)
    • On the rare occasion the game loads all events are missing aside from the prologue pve
  • Hyphenmoore
    Hyphenmoore Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I was able to log in briefly to run 1 round against Ultron and 1 Survival node and now I am unable to log in again.