Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• This is absolutely ridiculous. Sometimes I can get in, sometimes I can't. When I finally get back in, all my points are gone and I have to start all over... But my characters are still hurt and once I play and get points back.... I get locked out and then I have to start all over again. Do not release things you are not ready for. People spend time and money to play and support this game. This is absolutely stupid. How do they plan on making this right? #epicfail #wasteoftime #unforgivable
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 62 Match Maker
    had a decent gaming experience as long as the game was opened. Then it crashed. Then it sucked. I don't wanna be greedy, but I'm hoping a few tokens can compensate the issues that impacted the pvp (missed the last part of Mystique event) and the pve, as i wasn't able to finish a few missions in the simulator and missed a couple of hours to play the ultron event. Pretty please ?
  • Hi D3/Anthony,

I was finally able to access, just to be able to do nothing at all. I was very angry at the fact that I already had missed 2 rounds of the Ultron event, I had dropped from 1st on easy sim 3rd stage and out of top 20 for hard sim 3rd stage, completely out of top 20 for event, out of top 50 for pvp. but I though, o well, at least lets get the SW covers. I can't even play now that I can see it. I get a message saying that it could not connect. SO Im going to miss round 3 as well? Please get this fixed and there has to be something done about rankings for pvp and pve. It is not fair for us who are unable to access or play to get ranked out by people that can. It is also very annoying to not even get a chance at Ultron event which has not been stopped even though so many people can't play it.

Please D3, at least stop Ultron, PVE and PVP until it gets fixed properly and entirely.
  • Still no connection. missed out on end of mystique, beginning of Cap event and the Ultron event for all day so far..Not very happy
    Good luck fixing it.
  • I had intermittent access around 4:30 eastern time. Now it won't connect at all...
  • In and out, in and out...I keep getting kicked from matches taking the health hit to my teams. Then I can't get back in, getting various connection errors or not seeing any events at all for an hour. Boy is this ever fun...
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Now to add to no events available my roster is gone

Edit- Roster is back, though events are still missing
  • onikuma wrote:
    In and out, in and out...I keep getting kicked from matches taking the health hit to my teams. Then I can't get back in, getting various connection errors or not seeing any events at all for an hour. Boy is this ever fun...

Scratch that, now I get kicked out of every fight. App crashes (Android) soon as a match starts and I lose health like I surrendered or force quit. There's no way I'm spending HP or using health packs. This has been a complete failure.
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    5:28 PM ET and still can't get in. Ultron, Simulator, PVP all gone.
  • Yeaaaa now I can't see any of the events....still....
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    More Updates!

We need to put out some fixes to our servers to completely address the issue. This, unfortunately, takes some time. We are putting out the fixes as I write this .

Everything should clear up soon. Thank you all again for your continued patience while we iron out these issues.
  • Simulator and Mistique event ending soon for me:(
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Had you not nerfed XF and he would give you guys a hand.. lol just kidding
    Good luck hope you get this solved quickly. really appreciate your constant comunication with this issue.
  • Grantilis
    Grantilis Posts: 22
    Still unable to play the game in over 2 hours. Hope you get this fixed soon.
  • Game still not working; No events, Not able to access alliances and cannot connect to Facebook.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Since there doesn't seem to be an general Avengers vs Ultron Event bug discussion i guess I'll briefly report my experiences here in this one about connection issues.

At the start of the event, the two new Ultron modes were displaying fine, but kept prompting me to find an alliance, as if I wasn't already in one.

Alliance menu showed me as unaffilliated. However, both manually searching for my alliance's name & checking on my alliance's standings in Simulator PvE event still showed me as a member.

As of now, PvP & PvE events are no longer displaying in my game.

I never received any of the connection error messages that others have reported in this thread.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simulator event is completely broken and gone with the Ultron event finally appearing correctly.
    Now half the time when playing a node in the Ultron event I end up not getting any points.

Maybe next time Demiurge should actually **** test their **** before launching it in such **** pathetically broken state?
  • Still not able to load any events or pvp. My alliance does not show up under the alliance chat.
  • SO, just to tag on here, if anyone cares...

-Experienced all the connection issues I'm sure everyone else has.
    -Beat Ultron four times, but not registering any damage vs him and resets after I play/beat one node.
    -Simulator PvE disappeared and haven't gotten any rewards, so there go the tokens and Steve Rodgers covers I needed.
    -Wouldn't let me enter 1pm ending Mystique PvP, went back to try to enter 4pm or 7pm ones, but that event is now gone, so again, no (chance at) Steve Rodgers covers that I need for required Cap nodes in Ultron event (I don't have any 3* Caps on my new account that I've been playing for the last month or so).

I know the devs work hard and care, but this is ridiculous. How do you not foresee higher game usage the week before the Avengers release when you're debuting a new character and PvE event that you've been hyping? For this and many other reasons, I regret coming back to this game and spending any time/money on it. I'm sure they'll give out some compensation for all this, but 2 or 3 heroic tokens (the usual apology) that give me **** 2* heroes that I don't want or need doesn't make up for missing out on 2-3 Steve Rodgers covers.

I think I'm just done for the weekend and maybe beyond. It's not worth it. Tinykitty Ultron. Sucks that I'll be letting my alliance down by not contributing though.
  • 3:30 PM Pacific time, and I have not been able to play since the new event went online. Sad. icon_cry.gif