Avengers vs. Ultron Event and Connection issues

Comments

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    only prologue here too, if only it was reset, i could mine some hp icon_e_smile.gif
  • It was working earlier, but now I'm getting no events showing up.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    The engineers are have done their magic and users should start to be able to play the game normally again. It may take some time for the issues to propagate to all users, however.

Whatever they did, it didn't stick.

Any update?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was originally having issues, but they resolved themselves around the time the engineers "worked their magic", however, there is still a few people reporting inability to connect at all on Line.

Additionally, there are people reporting that Ultron Prime nodes are not opening up properly. I'm a little fuzzy on the mechanics of it all, so I dunno what's the right or wrong way, but their experiences aren't matching mine.

[EDIT]: Yeah, I'm a liar. Went to go do some DPDailies and mine is broken again now. Reapply glue, please! icon_e_smile.gif
  • brafal
    brafal Posts: 20
    Give us free stuff for the trouble, or we will riot or cry more than usual.

Thanx
  • Still cant log in. No events are showing. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm playing on iOS system iPhone 5. No season events showing. No pve events showing( simulator,or Ultron). I joined an alliance just for this Ultron pve and its shows my alliance in game chat but does not show me in the alliance! **** D3 get your **** figured out. This is absolutely ridiculous! Am I in the alliance or not? When can I play ? Ridiculous I have screen shots but do not know how to post them here
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I was getting either "Check Your Internet Connection" messages or the only events loaded were the prologue.

Now, I have all events loaded but I get a "Something Went Awry" message when trying to join Ultron.
  • Still unable to login or play -___- ( sorry for the grammar but it's upsetting we were all looking forward to the event )
    image_zpsbbhw6y85.jpg

image_zps5dhwlybu.jpg
  • MisanOne
    MisanOne Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I'm still unable to play. The fact that others have been able to play makes this event pointless for me to participate in.
    Checking the game every 5 minutes to see if the issue has been resolved isn't my idea of fun and leaves me little option other than to play something else for today.

Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have actually fixed the issue for everyone and i'll be able to trail far, far, behind everyone else scraping up what progression rewards I can.
  • Still unable to play. Also can't access the Daily Deadpool games.
  • Still unable to play. Also can't access the Daily Deadpool games.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    MisanOne wrote:
    I'm still unable to play. The fact that others have been able to play makes this event pointless for me to participate in.
    Checking the game every 5 minutes to see if the issue has been resolved isn't my idea of fun and leaves me little option other than to play something else for today.

Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have actually fixed the issue for everyone and i'll be able to trail far, far, behind everyone else scraping up what progression rewards I can.

This is the upsetting part!!!! Some can play yet most can't! My pvp also ends shortly which is more upsetting because I was close to first place!
  • ZorroRooster
    ZorroRooster Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    To clarify my position:

I either get check Internet connection or I log on and only see the prologue events, no PVE, no PVP. Once a message came up talking about logged out on another device, but this is the only device I play on. I'm top 100 in Identity Theft right now, or was before this catastrophe, and I'd like an opportunity to win at least one more Steve Rogers cover. I would also like to try out the Ultron event (I haven't been able to log in AT ALL since 11, even when I try restarting my phone and Puzzle Quest). I'm missing out on chances to win Scarlet Witch. I don't know how my alliance mates are doing luck wise at the moment, either.
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I can't still login. Good that I left 24h shield in pvp. Problems have other players, some if them shield expired and they are attacked by people that can play.
  • Events still not showing up. Any updates from the engineers about whether they can work more magic?
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still looking into it. We currently do not have an ETA but we will continue to look at it until it is addressed. I will update this thread as I learn of any new developments.

Thank you for your patience.
  • Yea same here, I was able to login about 2 hours ago, but then I had check internet connection ( which is fine ) now I can login but only basic story even dead pool challenge is not showing icon_cry.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still looking into it. We currently do not have an ETA but we will continue to look at it until it is addressed. I will update this thread as I learn of any new developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for communicating. We can put up with a lot if you guys just let us know you hear us.