Coming Soon: Character Updates!

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Good to hear he's playable. It's not like he got sentry nerfed, or spiderman nerfed.

There'll still be lots of complaining about his Green because it's no longer insta-death. He's kinda like a stronger Magneto now.

XForce = stronger Polarized Force, Surgical stronger Magnetized Projectiles, and Recovery > Coercive Field.

One side effect - Hood is everywhere again, at least that I'm seeing skipping through hop targets.

For my pve grind this morning, I stuck in my nerfed xf in a goon node. And I was absolutely shocked to see his surgical strike doing 10,000+ damage! icon_e_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

I don't know if I should be amused at the ludicrous amount of damage from 11 lousy black aps, or at the fact that the scaled goon was still alive after the hit. icon_lol.gif
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:
    This doesn't even go into the level changes in ISO costs, which damn well BETTER compensate those of us who have been working to put ISO into characters only to have the total cost sliced.

I'm reading that as the amount of iso to take a level 40 to 166 stays the same and that they're changing it so that the lower levels are cheaper and making the higher levels more expensive.

Problem is what happens to your level 100ish guys. Did the cost to raise them just increase?

No! They will cost the same or less. Again the numbers aren't final, so I can't share them right now, but we absolutely will not make any level up costs more expensive.

Are the numbers final yet? It's been over 2 weeks and all of us would appreciate some information on this. Personally, I could be leveling a lot of characters that could help in the Ultron event but I don't know where the reduction in cost will start. What will be considered "low levels"? Just that info will let us know if the cost reduction is useless to some of our characters or not.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dauthi wrote:
    Are the numbers final yet? It's been over 2 weeks and all of us would appreciate some information on this. Personally, I could be leveling a lot of characters that could help in the Ultron event but I don't know where the reduction in cost will start. What will be considered "low levels"? Just that info will let us know if the cost reduction is useless to some of our characters or not.

Looking back on this, it's been nearly a month now since they made this announcement about this Iso cost change. It's been nearly a month now that I've only spent a Iso to get my 1* Storm from level 1 to 15 (the changes to Health made it too much for my level 15 IM-35 to handle the 1* Deadpool node alone.)

Sure would be nice if we had an idea of how much longer were will be waiting. I've gotten more than a few of my characters up to 13 covers that weren't at the beginning of the month.