Options
    Xforce out

Xfarce in

MPQ out

good job
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's been two weeks since I maxed covered my X-Force (he is only level 105 currently)
    I saved up 5000 Hp in order to get the last 2 black covers(i am free to play) that would've been 10 roster slots or 4 other 3* covers.
    And now he's been nerfed. I wasted 5000 HP. 5000! That's a ton
    He is no longer worthy of the 4* title. He can barely dish out damage. Can't generate AP. That's what he was good for. A quick kill on a support character and then try and get AP for others to use
    now all he will do is be a good (not really good though) trophy
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wait wait wait, guys. Beast green is BETTER than xforce green now. I'm actually laughing out loud right now.
  • Thanks for the updates! Looks like a lot of changes across the board, looking forward to trying them out again after the changes.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:
    This doesn't even go into the level changes in ISO costs, which damn well BETTER compensate those of us who have been working to put ISO into characters only to have the total cost sliced.

I'm reading that as the amount of iso to take a level 40 to 166 stays the same and that they're changing it so that the lower levels are cheaper and making the higher levels more expensive.

Whilst I agree, the sum total to 166 will remain the same, this does address the levels between

For example if I spent 400iso for level 41, because 41 is my lucky number, but now 41 is 300iso....i deserve a 100 refund
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Wait wait wait, guys. Beast green is BETTER than xforce green now. I'm actually laughing out loud right now.

NERF BEAST!
  • Are you **** kidding me...toning down the damage a bit would have been one thing but you literally just dropped X-Force Wolverines attacks to LESS powerful than his 3 star self. What the hell are you thinking??
  • So are we safe to assume Xforce's SS does NOT generate ap now?
  • Homeboy went from Adamantium skeleton, back to straight up brittle bone.
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    I don't understand one thing - what for are the 4* characters now? No one from them is worth leveling. All are weaker than 3* characters.

With last changes on mmr and characters You lost thousands of players that spended many $$$ to the game. I played the game over 500 days. It looks that I will not play this season till end.

I'm sorry for all the money and time that I spent on the game. MPQ will be soon history.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CHmBhqM.gif
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3Torch , Cmags and 3 storm just got way more useful -
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeaaaaah... they really should have just tested the health changes first, before nerfing the damage. As it was, X-force already ran out of steam around the 25k HP mark, which with these changes are only halfway though a team now
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IW changes look good but not earth shattering. The 'only breaks 3' requirement make it unnecessarily weak, but given Smite/Surge, no real surprise they didn't leave another 17k ability out there.

Maxed stats for XF (not listed, but estimated based on 4* multiplier of 1.985)
    Level 3 Green is ~363 maxed, Level 3 Yellow heals 4241, ~1638 matched
    Level 4 Green is ~1088 maxed, Level 4 Yellow heals 6126, 2400 matched

Thinking 4/5/4 makes the most sense with him now. Basically becomes whether 6 tiles plus the difference in cascades is worth more than ~2k in true health. 5 Black is still a must, even without the drain, since it's potentially a 10k ability still.

So much for those 5/5/3 Thor3 builds.

Elektra looks more annoying to fight, if nothing else.

She Hulk looks quite usable now. 6 green to reduce two colors to 0 is pretty lethal, though the randomness reduces it a bit.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used to enjoy friday afternoons. Now I dread them.
  • "Finally, we’re making some changes in level-up costs for 3-Star and 4-Star characters. In order to help players get their 3-Star and 4-Star characters into a useful state more quickly, we’re making it cheaper to level them up at lower levels. We don’t have final numbers at the moment, so stay tuned."

As if the Xforce Nerf wasn't enough, this is what we get. I don't think they are realizing that the problem isn't getting the lower levels up, the problem is dumping all that iso into 1 (ONE) character when there are another 100 (hundred?) of them sitting on the bench. I don't understand who has calculated the actual worth of all these resources. Where do all these values come from?!?!

I'm a numbers guy. I wanna know why a 4* cover (albeit the characters do feel like 3*s) is worth 2500HP (~20$) and a 3* Character is 1250HP. I wanna know why it takes ~400-500$ to level up a 4*. Where did that worth come from? Was it calculated? Is it wheel of fortune style? It's "MIND BOGGLING"
  • The part I like best is that with the current stats, a level 70 fully covered XForce will do more damage on green than a 270 XForce will with the new stats.

Looking like I may stick it out for the season for my alliance and then move to deadpool daily after that.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Less iso needed for levels, health increases, and buffs to old characters.
    I guess this was to keep players from getting so upset about XF?

So now that XF was nerfed, who will be the best character in the game? Cause whoever it is, they will be next on the list.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Congratulations, you've overnerfed the damage on X-Force's Green and as a result, lost all future investments from a long-time paying customer.

Terrible work.

Removed comment that implies sexual assault and that used special characters to bypass the profanity filter.
  • You really are the worst sort of company.