[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Koko81 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Lidolas wrote:
    So, which dev is the color blind one that think yellowtile.png is white? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    The same one who thinks pink is purple?

I honestly thought all this time I was the color blind one (even tho I am in reality) and that I kept seeing it pink while everyone called it purple!!!!

My 6 year old daughter always corrects me. She tells me that purple is red and blue. Pink has no blue. These tiles have no blue. They are pink to me. But my alliance always gives me **** when I call it pink.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everybody is wrong. The colour is magenta, which is neither pink or purple in the same way that cyan is not blue.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Everybody is wrong. The colour is magenta, which is neither pink or purple in the same way that cyan is not blue.

As someone who has done a small amount of research into colour, I am going to have to second this.

Even if in practice if the colour is actually not, it theoretically should be.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doh i just read the ability description up to switcheroo, thought it was belonging ro bagman icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • turul
    Ready for a new X-men? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Has to be Gambit or Cyclops, right? That'd be my guess.
  • Trisul wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Has to be Gambit or Cyclops, right? That'd be my guess.

I could see Professor X, too. Or Nightcrawler/Jean Grey/Iceman/Angel, to round out the big names. Or someone random like Psylocke was.

Since IceIX said a while back Cyclops wasn't even on the radar, I tend to doubt he's next, but you never know.
  • turul
    edited January 2015
    Since it is one of the highly requested characters, and also, there is only one ability I can see until now, I wont spoil yet this time. I already told too much icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Come on, Phoenix...
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    I forgot that the top 4 requested were X-Men. I'd be happy with any of those, they need a bit more representation anyway.

Phoenix is one character that definitely deserves 4 stars.
  • turul wrote:
    Doh i just read the ability description up to switcheroo, thought it was belonging ro bagman icon_e_biggrin.gif

This makes me think it's Nightcrawler. He's also highly requested.
  • turul wrote:
    Since it is one of the highly requested characters, and also, there is only one ability I can see until now, I wont spoil yet this time. I already told too much icon_e_smile.gif

Awesome. I'll be excited about pretty much anyone in the top 10 on that list. (Assuming they are a 3 star).
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're about due for new PvE content. The Trial of Jean Grey? It'd go with the Starlord release.
  • CrookedKnight
    Realizing that they'll never be able to do the Dark Phoenix Saga because you'd need the whole Hellfire Club and then a bunch of Shi'ar for the Last Stand On The Moon makes me sadder than anything else about the game.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean, HFC could just get the Gorgon treatment, with Shi'ar goons.
  • turul
    Or just ask them to release characters more frequenrtly... icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    I will cut you
  • turul wrote:

Yes! I'm hoping for Cyclops, but any on that list would be fun.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    turul wrote:
    Or just ask them to release characters more frequenrtly... icon_e_smile.gif

NOOOO!!!!!!!!

icon_e_surprised.gificon_evil.gificon_e_confused.gificon_mad.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're about due for new PvE content. The Trial of Jean Grey? It'd go with the Starlord release.

They haven't released back to back 4*s yet, and Jean Grey as anything but a 4* would be laughable.

So you're probably right.
This discussion has been closed.