[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Or just ask them to release characters more frequenrtly... icon_e_smile.gif

Great idea! And perhaps we could also ask them to increase the cost of roster slots too! And run PvE's on a 1 hour refresh! icon_lol.gif
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    turul wrote:
    Since it is one of the highly requested characters, and also, there is only one ability I can see until now, I wont spoil yet this time. I already told too much icon_e_smile.gif

You sure you don't want to tell us the character. I don't even need the ability. Just a name.
    I'll give you a cookie if you do! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    turul wrote:
    Since it is one of the highly requested characters, and also, there is only one ability I can see until now, I wont spoil yet this time. I already told too much icon_e_smile.gif
    Dat feeling when one came into spoiler thread expecting to be spoiled, to be told otherwise icon_razz.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    So what happened to those Dark Elves that were spoiled a few months ago? Just a red herring?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    So what happened to those Dark Elves that were spoiled a few months ago? Just a red herring?

Looks like Dark Elves, and probably Grand Inquisitor Magneto were a development path which is canceled. (for now)

Dark Elves would use a lot of tile-locking abilities, which may be considered unfun for a lot aof players...

btw found all three abilities for the new hero icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    turul wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Looks like Dark Elves, and probably Grand Inquisitor Magneto were a development path which is canceled. (for now)

Dark Elves would use a lot of tile-locking abilities, which may be considered unfun for a lot aof players...

Well, that was a pity. I was looking forward to Loki appearing in the actual story and not just getting beaten up by Deadpool once every blue moon.
  • turul wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Let's hope that the daily PVE wasn't a canceled development patch too...

I suspect if it is coming it will be during the of season. Or the start fo the next one.
  • eaise
    turul wrote:

Please share! You keep teasing us. Share your information Oh wise one!
    I will gift you with ALL the cookies!
  • Could end up as Gambit...charged tiles mechanic is already in game and his skill/s could work off that?
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Could end up as Gambit...charged tiles mechanic is already in game and his skill/s could work off that?

Going off his ability in the comics, I could see one ability that creats Charge Tiles, then another that destroys them, with a third ability to bring in his thief background, personality, or bo staff.
  • Gambit

Incomprehensible Accent

Gambit's faux-Cajun dialect confuses everyone listening to him speak. Stuns enemy team for one turn.
  • Gambit

Chere:

Stuns all female characters.
  • eaise
    Alexraven wrote:
    Gambit

Chere:

Stuns all female characters for infinite turns until he is downed icon_lol.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    eaise wrote:
    Alexraven wrote:
    Gambit

Chere:

Stuns all female characters for infinite turns until he is downed icon_lol.gif
    Passively
  • turul
    Upvote this post 10 times to reveal new hero icon_e_smile.gif
    (downvote if disagree)
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    Upvote this post 10 times to reveal new hero icon_e_smile.gif
    (downvote if disagree)

Making us work for our spoiler?

That's evil!
    That's mean!
    That's diabolical!

I like it! icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Only two more needed.

Come on. It's mybirthday; spoil me!

eta: gothic! icon_evil.gif
  • turul
    I just want to make sure the majority wants a three-weaks-early reveal icon_e_smile.gif
  • Just made it 10, spill the beeeaaaaannnsssss!!
  • Quebbster
    Made it a dozen...
This discussion has been closed.