[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Options
turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Dont open your stockpiled tokens yet, because I'm sure you want to get this hero as soon as you can!

Dont read the spoiler below if you want to wait for official introduction!
Warning - contains ability names & description!
Squirrel Girl
Most possible cover: Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1 (2015)

With mutant powers that grant her a prehensile tail, super strong teeth, claws and the ability to talk to squirrels, Doreen Green is the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
Between being an Avenger, a student and N.Y.U. and a nanny for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, Squirrel Girl found the time to single handedly defeat Terrax, MODOK, Fin Fang Foom, Doctor Doom and Thanos

Bigger They Are (the harder they fall)
The unbeatable Squirrel Girl rolls up her sleeves and faces off against an opponent twice her size. Creates [???] Yellow Protect tiles with [???] strength, or strength [???] if the target enemy has 80% or more health. Ends the turn.

Furry Friends
Squirrel Girl commands her army of squirrels to swarm her foes, running up their pant legs and getting all up in their business. Places [??number]
???-turn Countdown tiles that destroy 1 basic tile every turn. Each Countdown tile reduces a random friendly color pool to 0 when it detonates, dealing [???] damage for each AP drained.

Nuts From Above
Squirrel Girl leaps onto her unsuspecting enemies from the trees in an unrelenting assault of tail and claws. Deals [???] damage to the enemy plus [???] damage for each enemy Protect, Attack or Strike tile on the board.

unknown greentile.pngpurpletile.png

Will she be next seasons 4* reward?

Comments

• FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I really hope the devs are trolling you and including bogus files...(or falsely named ones).
  • Holy tinykitty!

I don't have stockpiled tokens right now, but I'm definitely going to save next season's just for her icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • turul wrote:
    Dont open your stockpiled tokens yet, because I'm sure you want to get this hero as soon as you can!

Dont read the spoiler below if you want to wait for official introduction icon_e_smile.gif
    Squirrel Girl
    Most possible cover: Unbeatable Squirrel Girl 1 (#2015)

Bigger They Are (the harder they fall)
    Furry Friends
    Nuts From Above

unknown greentile.pngpurpletile.png

Will she be next seasons 4* reward?

MINE MINE MINE!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Obviously the first 6* character.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Que?
    MUCHAS ARDILLAS!
  • She should take 0 damage from Juggs in Balance of Power.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wonder if this spells doom for a recently buffed character?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I predict we'll discover the devs are trolling us...
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sounds like a troll to me...are they really going to have a power that is essentially a phrase for tea followed by a bag? (not sure, is that a tinykitty phrase on here?)

Hilarious and amusing but come on D3...
  • turul
    Options
    Found out a way to provide more data, its in the original post, enjoy!
    And the era of Squirrel bombing begins...
  • After reading the descriptions I'm more excited to see the animations. Can't wait to feel her squirrely wrath!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ecir2002 wrote:
    Can't wait to feel her squirrely wrath!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drNI98abVsQ
  • I'm glad someone understood that reference!
  • I'm wondering if she's a 3 and 4 star character... If she comes out, i hope they include ant-man also. I'm ok wth d3 waiting to release him until his movie comes out but he should definitely be released. This character shows that the devs truly listen to their customers! Now all they need to do is release gambit and then people will buy event tokens like they want you to do.
  • if they release gambit here's $99 from me
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So you know, there is a new Marvel Comic about Squirrel Girl released just this wednesday, and seems it is very good ...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/08/ ... l-1-review
  • turul
    Options
    Next PVE will probably be
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)
    , winning either her or Gorgon.
  • turul wrote:
    Next PVE will probably be
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)
    , winning either her or Gorgon.

I'm not sure what kind of sorcery you use, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
  • If they go back to seriously offering new characters in Heroics I may start filing refund requests with Google Play.
  • turul
    Options
    Of course it's not guaranteed that it will be winning a new hero, just prediction based on "new hero every two weeks".

I suspect she will have a new story, after the heroic, if not Gorgon is coming up next. (no sign of it though, just my prediction!)
This discussion has been closed.