• FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    turul wrote:
    Next PVE will probably be
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)
    , winning either her or Gorgon.

How confident are you on that one?

They'd have to deviate from 1 of 2 long held patterns to run that event next.
    Either a villain (Doom) would be featured in a Heroic event or the character awarded in the previous event wouldn't be essential in the next.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    *sigh* I hope this is a joke. I don't want another joke character when there is a plethora of more interesting Marvel characters out there. I would go so far as to prefer they finish out the Fantastic Four cast and bring out Mr. Fantastic than the Thing (for another big character that can punch well, yay) than to bring this character out.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)

Either a villain (Doom) would be featured in a Heroic event or the character awarded in the previous event wouldn't be essential in the next.

This is what i basically see as new content, besides new character :
    ChapterImg_LR_Event_Punisher
    ChapterImg_LR_Event_DoctorDoom
    Event_Heroic_Chapter04
    Event_PVE_Ch4_Sub1
    Event_PVE_Ch4_Sub2
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    turul wrote:
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)
    I assume it will be Gorgon first since he has already been introduced. It's been a while since we had a Heroic.
  • I so want Gorgon to be a part of my roster. With Sentry somewhere in my septic system, Demiurge flushed him down the toilet, my Nefarious Foes team needs a third to go along with Daken icon_daken.png and Hood icon_hood.png. He will be a strong addition to the 3 star.png meta without being overpowered and will easily join Luke Cage amongst the top tier 3 star.png s.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)

The next event will be Deadpool Vs MPQ featuring Doom. They already updated the event token days ago. Maybe the Heroic will be after? I haven't seen an update on that particular token yet.
  • xKOBALTx wrote:
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)

The next event will be Deadpool Vs MPQ featuring Doom. They already updated the event token days ago. Maybe the Heroic will be after? I haven't seen an update on that particular token yet.
    They usually release a new character every other event. If they played deadpool vs mpq then they would be deviating from this.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mattfal wrote:
    They usually release a new character every other event. If they played deadpool vs mpq then they would be deviating from this.
    That's not necessarily true. They mostly stick to an every other week release schedule, which could be an every other PvE if they are all a long format of 6.5 to (shudder) 9 days. Hulk is not running on the long format (only 4.5 days, I believe) and Deadpool is an even shorter event (traditionally 2.5 days).
  • turul
    Options
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    Mattfal wrote:
    That's not necessarily true. They mostly stick to an every other week release schedule, which could be an every other PvE if they are all a long format of 6.5 to (shudder) 9 days. Hulk is not running on the long format (only 4.5 days, I believe) and Deadpool is an even shorter event (traditionally 2.5 days).

Youre probqbly right, a short Deadpool PVE before a new release could fit in the usual cycle...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Human Torch is the prize in Deadpool vs MPQ. He's likely essential in Heroic mode, awarding... Gorgon maybe? Wasn't Oscorp where Daken and Doc Ock were first rewarded?
  • turul
    Options
    Any guesses for power strengths & AP costs?
  • turul
    Options
    So its looks confirmed:
    wouldn't it be nice to have something fresh and green to enjoy?
    fresh = fresh cover Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1 (2015) - or simply because she's young.
    green = Doreen Green
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Yeah, I groaned when I got the green bit.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are the devs really going to release Squirrel Girl? The paranoia in me argues that someone brought the data mining you've been doing to the dev's attention, and they decided devote some of their precious time to troll you... Then again, that seems like a huge waste of time on their part, but it IS squirrel girl...
  • turul
    Options
    Maybe the next one will be someone premium icon_e_smile.gif

Btw, did oscorp heroic contain two tower subs?
  • FierceKiwi
    Options
    ^ Compared to what we're getting this time anything would look premium.

I'm pretty sure it didn't. I can't remember if Oscorp was the one with 2 or 3 subs but I'm almost positive they all had different names.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Well, we did just get Luke, so now we need Doreen to watch his kid on the sidelines.
  • FierceKiwi
    Options
    Lidolas wrote:
    Well, we did just get Luke, so now we need Doreen to watch his kid on the sidelines.
    But we need Luke's wife first so he has someone to have made that kid with.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Whenever she is released (hopefully not anytime soon because seriously ****), I would hope that one of her powers was "Squirrels! Squirrels! Squirrels!" like Whales except with varmints.

She also needs an antagonist.
    AwuayL4.jpg
  • turul
    Options
    It looks like this time there will be 3 subs, city + 2x tower
This discussion has been closed.