[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Options

Comments

• turul wrote:
    Next PVE will probably be
    Oscorp Heroic (leaked)
    , winning either her or Gorgon.

I'd see Gorgon released during the Anniversary week. Same as Devil Dino.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    I'd see Gorgon released during the Anniversary week. Same as Devil Dino.
    That would be, what, 9 months away? I don't think they can wait that long with a character that is already finished. The released Devil Dino is a lot different than the one you only saw in PvE.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think Gorgon will be released on the next Enemy of the State rerun, maybe coming up next...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    turul wrote:
    I think Gorgon will be released on the next Enemy of the State rerun, maybe coming up next...
    That's a possibility. Don't know if they'd rerun it before the next PvE cycle though.
    Enemy of the state with Squirrel Girl as an essential character could be fun though. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would be happy with Squirrel Girl, she's a fun character. But I'm not sold on the partially listed powers.
  • Yeah, her powers seem fairly convoluted and...weak? Maybe when the "X"s are filled in so we know what kind of numbers she's throwing up, it'll change my tune, but as of now, she doesn't seem like undisputed champion of Marvel.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, Oscorp: Heroic can now be confirmed. The art has been updated featuring:
    79Vr1qx.jpg
    I really, really hope that this isn't her release. Especially if it's that same Top 50 garbage.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    79Vr1qx.jpg
    I really, really hope that this isn't her release. Especially if it's that same Top 50 garbage.
    Top 50 would mean she is a fourstar...
  • She IS Squirrel Girl.
  • xKOBALTx
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Top 50 would mean she is a fourstar...
    I should point out that I also hope she isn't a 4*, but the devs did say to expect a lot more and Cage was a 3* . . .

My mind is preparing for a worst case scenario, made only slightly better that we know it isn't Juggs: Heroic.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    79Vr1qx.jpg

Can you tell us who the other characters we will be restricted to are? It's easy to make out the 3*s from the image but I would like to know what 2*s we will be able to run through this with.
  • xKOBALTx
    Options
    Can you tell us who the other characters we will be restricted to are? It's easy to make out the 3*s from the image but I would like to know what 2*s we will be able to run through this with.
    That's the best I've got, unfortunately. Going by how Heroics are constructed, however, you can expect one more 3*, one more 2* and two 1* characters to be buffed in addition to those shown.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    That's the best I've got, unfortunately. Going by how Heroics are constructed, however, you can expect one more 3*, one more 2* and two 1* characters to be buffed in addition to those shown.

Looks like from your screenshot that the draw probabilities are not available for the token so we are in the dark for a little bit more. Thanks for the info you already gave though.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess(=leak) its the Erica Henderson cover, the Avengers one
    tumblr_nhspx9OHTf1r6m3eno1_500.jpg

I would liked issue #2 better:
    detail.jpg
  • turul wrote:
    I guess(=leak) its the Erica Henderson cover, the Avengers one
    tumblr_nhspx9OHTf1r6m3eno1_500.jpg

I would liked issue #2 better:
    detail.jpg

Too bad there are no comic stores near me. I'd get one of each cover.
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I REALLY hope someone here is trolling because this would be such a step in the wrong direction! Who cares about SG and who is asking for her??? They just drove away a massive chuck of their whale base with the shield cooldowns and now this to drive away the rest? It would make no sense....
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    **** is a Squirrel Girl?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    SangFroid wrote:
    I REALLY hope someone here is trolling because this would be such a step in the wrong direction! Who cares about SG and who is asking for her??? They just drove away a massive chuck of their whale base with the shield cooldowns and now this to drive away the rest? It would make no sense....
    I'm excited to get Squirrel Girl, and several in my alliance are too.
    I don't need luck, I eat nuts.
  • SangFroid wrote:

You don't know Squirrel Girl, right?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    **** is a Squirrel Girl?
    Predictably enough, she is a girl with squirrel-based superpowers. She's also awesome.
This discussion has been closed.