[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Introducing:Deadpool's Daily Event!
    it's got all that daily PVE event content but with MY face on it.
    old: Play every day for a Guaranteed 3-Star!

vs

Introducing: Deadpool's Daily Event!
    new: It's packing some sweet prizes and goodies so play EVERY DAY!
  • Koko81 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    I expected a bigger uproar because of removed guaranteed 3-star.

Wait where does it say removed guaranteed 3*?

It used to say this from Turul's previous post:

Play every day for a Guaranteed 3-Star!

His latest now removes the Guaranteed 3-Star text, perhaps it means 4* could also be included? Lol, ok, I'm being a bit too optimistic.

Hey Marvel Puzzle Quest players!
    Introducing: Deadpool's Daily Event! it's got all that daily PVE event content but with MY face on it.
    It's packing some sweet prizes and goodies so play EVERY DAY!
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Quick, someone post a rage quitting thread over an unreleased feature! I'll upvote it!
  • Let's hope this isn't the case as a 2* transitioning player the guaranteed 3* reward was a dream turning to reality!
  • turul
    Cyclops: redtile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png ( redtile.png = prediction only )
    Also, 3*** rarity "confirmed".
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    turul wrote:
    Cyclops: redtile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png ( redtile.png = prediction only )
    I was right! Sort of. icon_e_smile.gif I'm betting he's yellowflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png (in that order) like I was saying. Seems to fit all the ability descriptions.
  • turul wrote:
    old: Play every day for a Guaranteed 3-Star!

vs

Introducing: Deadpool's Daily Event!
    new: It's packing some sweet prizes and goodies so play EVERY DAY!

Harrumph, but maybe the "sweet prizes and goodies" include a roster slot. If so that will trump a guarantied 3* any day.
  • turul wrote:

Glad he's a 3*, but a bit sad about the color choices since he will conflict directly with cage.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    I expected a bigger uproar because of removed guaranteed 3-star.

Meh. It's unreleased content. No use getting all up in arms over a change we weren't supposed to know about.
    Disappointing? Yes. But not really unexpected, especially after the Lightning Round token nerf.
    At least it's new content.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    We'll see if it's actually a nerf. My bet is that they were told that it was deceptive, since you got a 3* after completing multiple days, whereas the original phrasing kind of made it sound like you got a 3* EVERY day by doing it
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Surely a redtile.png that generates redtile.png from tutile.png is a possible info-combo (citation needed). Is that colour order confirmed against the order of the powers described?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I swear to god, if you guys complain about Demiurge "nerfing" the amount of 3* covers given out for a feature that has been data mined and not even MENTIONED by Demiurge officially, I'm going to lose my ****.
  • I swear to god, if you guys complain about the changes in this wording for a feature that has been data mined and not even MENTIONED by Demiurge officially, I'm going to lose my tinykitty.

Can I start complaining about the complaining about future complaining? Complainception, if you will?
  • turul
    AXP_isme wrote:
    Surely a redtile.png that generates redtile.png from tutile.png is a possible info-combo (citation needed). Is that colour order confirmed against the order of the powers described?

No. Ability and color order is not known. Also red/strongest color is only guessable. Other colors "confirmed".
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    There a quasi-confirmation in the video the posted earlier today, while they were talking about token rotation, going as far as to suggest if there was a "new way" to get covers, then rotation may not be needed.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warning / note of caution from the devs on the Q/A video about this spoilery stuff appearing - potentially damaging the way they develop and release things.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    yogi_ wrote:
    Warning / note of caution from the devs on the Q/A video about this spoilery stuff appearing - potentially damaging the way they develop and release things.

Yeah, I just finished the video. It's right at the end. Makes a lot of sense really thinking about it form that specific point of view. I always just kind of thought of it from a PR prospective of like when they try to hype of new characters or new content, strictly for MPQ, and not really for Marvel as a whole.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    yogi_ wrote:

Yeah, I just finished the video. It's right at the end. Makes a lot of sense really thinking about it form that specific point of view. I always just kind of thought of it from a PR prospective of like when they try to hype of new characters or new content, strictly for MPQ, and not really for Marvel as a whole.

I guess a primary thought behind this, is that there is obviously some Secret Wars stuff coming up that they really do not want appearing on some random game forums weeks before it's released.
  • SirPhobos wrote:
    I swear to god, if you guys complain about the changes in this wording for a feature that has been data mined and not even MENTIONED by Demiurge officially, I'm going to lose my tinykitty.

Can I start complaining about the complaining about future complaining? Complainception, if you will?

I want to be part of the backlash to this.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    I'm glad they addressed the leaks at least in passing. It was a pretty polite way of saying "STOP IT!".
This discussion has been closed.