[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• TLCstormz wrote:
    Tarantula?

Venom?

Typhoid Mary?

Sounds like a bad day. Tarantula venom AND typhoid? Mary better be cute...
  • Mary is very nice. It's Typhoid and Bloody Mary you have to watch out for. icon_razz.gif
    Too bad all 3 live in one body
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    taloncarde wrote:
    Mary is very nice. It's Typhoid and Bloody Mary you have to watch out for. icon_razz.gif
    Too bad all 3 live in one body

Sounds like a passive and two actives to me.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Thinking the uncropped photo is what turul meant to post and this means Jessica Jones.
  • Jessica Jones would fit the theme of putting people out that relate to shows/movies, but I think she may be a bit further off in the future, considering its going to be a bit before her show hits.

Mary would be a great character to have in the game and have her have an ability that works somewhat like what we assume are Vision's abilities. Swapping between personalities.

Unfortunately the pictures don't show when I'm at work and therefore can't see it to post my own speculation as to who might be coming.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    My hope? New Daredevil centric PVE and a 3* Bullseye (Classic) as well as a rework of 2* Bullseye.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 am
    BTW I see some mechanism coming to address the vaulted characters situation...

Some mistery strings....
    OPEN THE VAULT?
    RESET THE VAULT?
    Take a reward from the vault?
    Take ???(number) rewards from the vault?
    Reset the vault with a new set of ???(number) covers to collect?

thumbs up for devs!

New string: Deadpool's Taco Vault
  • Ardom
    Ardom Posts: 18
    turul wrote:

Who wants to be that this is to prevent token stockpiling while waiting on Iron Fist?
  • turul
    Ardom wrote:
    turul wrote:

Who wants to be that this is to prevent token stockpiling while waiting on Iron Fist?

It's more like a help to have even better chances to pull missing/desired 3*'s and maybe even 4*. ( probably including Fist too... )
  • Ardom wrote:
    turul wrote:

If it's "tokens for covers" there will be MORE stockpiling, unless it's 1 cover = 1 token (very likely, yeah, right icon_lol.gif )
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ardom wrote:
    turul wrote:

It could be that they are fine with it (considering how little they've said about these tokens and how much community work had to go in to figuring them out).

Maybe they are making a second scenario that uses a second set of tacos to do essentially the same thing?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Now that Kamala and Danny are IN Deadpool Quest, what does the Vaulting thing mean? Weren't those the two most coveted characters, along with Black Panther?
  • trey9
    trey9 Posts: 102
    Love reading this thread turul. Thanks for digging through and finding info for everyone. Have you been able to dig up anything about Hulkbuster yet? I am pretty curious to see what they will do with him.
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    Now that Kamala and Danny are IN Deadpool Quest, what does the Vaulting thing mean? Weren't those the two most coveted characters, along with Black Panther?

It doesn't really change anything - but I think, to a lot of people, DDQ has taken the place of tokens in terms of getting covers. It's made vaulting less important, since you know that every 3* cover is going to come up every 3-4 months in DDQ.
  • turul
    edited April 2015
    IMHB

redtile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.png

expected cover:
    lvKXuV2.jpg?1

The Hulkbuster suit deploys gas grenades and powers up shielding, ready for incoming damage. Converts ??? basic Green tiles to Red and creates ??? Blue Protect tile of strength ???.
    Tony recklessly diverts power from his heart's Arc Reactor to give his suit more firepower. Deals ??? damage to Iron Man, but gains ??? Red AP and creates ??? Yellow Strike tiles of strength ???.
    Iron Man pours his energy reserves into his next punch, using repulsors in his elbow for extra force. Depletes his team's Red AP, dealing ??? damage for each.

Ultron rerun will be virtually a seperate event, meaning the tokens are NOT expected to update (on this rerun).
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    His abilities numbers pretty good, but blue protect tiles at 270 lvl meh
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, turul!!

That cover..... amazing. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Even if it takes me a year+ to max him out, I need that in my roster ASAP.
  • trey9
    trey9 Posts: 102
    turul wrote:
    IMHB

redtile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.png

expected cover:
    lvKXuV2.jpg?1

The Hulkbuster suit deploys gas grenades and powers up shielding, ready for incoming damage. Converts ??? basic Green tiles to Red and creates ??? Blue Protect tile of strength ???.
    Tony recklessly diverts power from his heart's Arc Reactor to give his suit more firepower. Deals ??? damage to Iron Man, but gains ??? Red AP and creates ??? Yellow Strike tiles of strength ???.
    Iron Man pours his energy reserves into his next punch, using repulsors in his elbow for extra force. Depletes his team's Red AP, dealing ??? damage for each.

Ultron rerun will be virtually a seperate event, meaning the tokens are NOT expected to update (on this rerun).

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.
  • turul wrote:
    A 4* level Onslaught with an ability that can accelerate it? That has the potential to be nasty.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Around 690 per red AP spent IIRC
This discussion has been closed.