[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Phantron wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Ultron Prime (probably unplayable)
    - (every turn passive) creates a "drop tile", which deals damage when it arrives to the bottom row.
    - (every turn passive) destroys the bottom row
    - cannot be stunned

Ultron Ultimate (probably playable)
    - AOE DMG
    - creates CD tiles which stun + drain strongest AP
    - (every turn passive) Copies a friendly special tile next to the original. (atk/prot/strike tile)
    - cannot be stunned

The new PVE will be at least two chapters, meeting both Ultron versions above.

Ultron Ultimate + IF = immediately game breaking, so I don't think it's playable. Ultron Ultimate + Luke Cage would lead to some hilariously long games.

shhhh...listen to Turul icon_e_wink.gif

some people don't have a sense of humor I guess, but just gotta remember my sig
  • Thugpatrol wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Upcoming cover changes
    kfC5PUq.jpg?1
    5h8Vw4i.jpg?1
    oc2K8h2.jpg
    1CmBpqs.jpg
    Went live this morning.
    Yup. Live on Steam.

I can't believe that 2* Daken cover is actually a real thing and that anyone with eyes selected it on purpose.
    I think it's the position of his legs that makes that cover so horrible. I can't tell if they're trying to recreate a crucifixion scene, or just crush his balls in general. Daken's other cover, I like. Ares cover seems a little boring to me, particularly having the bottom half of his body lost in dirt clouds.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    7hodm3i.jpg?1
  • RoryQ
    RoryQ Posts: 64 Match Maker
    That's way to big to be a new cover...
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Intriguing but lovely art post there, Turul. icon_cool.gif

It would be kind of sad-yet-funny if Bullseye scraped along as a bottom-tier 2 skill 2* for years, only for the way more obscure Lady Bullseye to swoop in and take 'his' 3* spot...

Like all right-thinking people, I shall instead interpret this as confirmation of Taskmaster! icon_e_wink.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who's the guy top centerish that looks like a younger penguin.
  • TheVulture wrote:

It would be kind of sad-yet-funny if Bullseye scraped along as a bottom-tier 2 skill 2* for years, only for the way more obscure Lady Bullseye to swoop in and take 'his' 3* spot...

Like all right-thinking people, I shall instead interpret this as confirmation of Taskmaster! icon_e_wink.gif
    I hope you're right, Tasky is a G
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Who's the guy top centerish that looks like a younger penguin.

I think that is supposed to be Foggy.
  • TheVulture wrote:
    4* Tombstone confirmed. Hard as marble, cold as ice.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    That's not Bullseye -- it's a really stoned sperm whale.
    Clearly!
  • KingOzymandius
    KingOzymandius Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    turul wrote:
    7hodm3i.jpg?1
    TheVulture wrote:

Um ... that isn't actually Taskmaster. The skull guy is a Daredevil villain named Mr. Fear. There's actually been several over the years, but they've all been Daredevil villains that make use of various forms of a fear gas similar to the Batman villain Scarecrow. Probably the most important one is the third, a former schoolmate of Murdock who used the costume and weapons to become a crime lord.

Taskmaster isn't really associated with Daredevil, and usually finds himself in Avengers and/or Deadpool related comics.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    This seems to be cropped on the left side, the original has a few more people in it.
  • turul
    Sorry, here is the uncropped one!

JYZBuYz.jpg?1
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    hmm -- *** Bullseye (Classic), finally? He's in the pic twice!
  • surprised nothing has been posted about it yet, though guessing I might've missed something:

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2448 ... _of_ultron
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Xiphoen wrote:
    surprised nothing has been posted about it yet, though guessing I might've missed something:

Thanks!! Answers a lot of questions about how the Ultron battle will work.

Scarlet Witch sounds interesting, although I'm kind of irked to get another Purple/Green/[passive] so soon after Kamala Khan.

Notice Quicksilver's outfit in the pictures? It's the movie version of his costume. Wonder if they'll replace the current classic look for him in-game already with that outfit.
  • turul
    Xiphoen wrote:
    surprised nothing has been posted about it yet, though guessing I might've missed something:

Scarlet Witch sounds interesting, although I'm kind of irked to get another Purple/Green/[passive] so soon after Kamala Khan.

Notice Quicksilver's outfit in the pictures? It's the movie version of his costume. Wonder if they'll replace the current classic look for him in-game already with that outfit.

Wonder if Wanda will have non-movie costume... icon_e_smile.gif
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Xiphoen wrote:

Wonder if Wanda will have non-movie costume... icon_e_smile.gif
    Exactly what I was thinking. I would bet. Either way, I like the art direction even if it's not the classic look.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    turul wrote:
    7hodm3i.jpg?1

Hmmmmm. 2* yellow Daredevil? 3* Bullseye (Classic)? Hopefully not 4* Lady Bullseye.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Tarantula?

Venom?

Typhoid Mary?
This discussion has been closed.