[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    There is no sign of Xforce nerf here, I think that is only a speculation since XF is in the "nerf danger zone".

However, i can see reworks only if they non-numerical texts are changed, and also changes may come instantly with a new (non-R) update.

Someone in my alliance posted this as confirmed and is in the coding. Maybe you can double check?
    Green: 1360 Max damage
    Black: 781 damage per tile, no AP gen/drain
    Yellow: Heal 9899, destroys 9 tiles at 400 damage a tile

unconfirmed by me
  • turul wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    There is no sign of Xforce nerf here, I think that is only a speculation since XF is in the "nerf danger zone".

However, i can see reworks only if they non-numerical texts are changed, and also changes may come instantly with a new (non-R) update.

Someone in my alliance posted this as confirmed and is in the coding. Maybe you can double check?
    Green: 1360 Max damage
    Black: 781 damage per tile, no AP gen/drain
    Yellow: Heal 9899, destroys 9 tiles at 400 damage a tile

unconfirmed by me

Ok good to know! I'll let my alliance member know that.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Damage values aren't in the code. ??? replaces those values. At least that is what I have learned from frequenting this thread.

I don't know if you can rely on this speculation.
  • Damage values aren't in the code. ??? replaces those values. I don't know if you can rely on this speculation.

At least that is what I have learned from frequenting this thread.

Yeah, i'm not saying a nerf isn't happening... but I think a lot of people are freaking out over bad info icon_razz.gif Don't know if someone is playing a prank on their buddies or what but I think this is a lot of speculation for no reason at this point
  • GuntherBlobel
    Nevermind. The official word is out.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27379
  • Here's a bit that hints at a 2* Cyclops from Miles's Character updates post:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27379

Blade - Old: 6,800 - New: 8,670
    Bullseye - Old: 2,460 - New: 3,649
    Captain America 2* - Old: 4,900 - New: 5,586
    Captain America 3* - Old: 8,500 - New: 9,690
    Captain Marvel 3* - Old: 8,500 - New: 9,690
    Captain Marvel 2* - Old: 4,900 - New: 5,586
    Colossus - Old: 10,200 - New: 10,710
    Cyclops 3* - Old: 7,650 - New: 9,265
    Daredevil - Old: 6,800 - New: 8,670
    Deadpool - Old: 6,800 - New: 8,670
    Doctor Doom - Old: 8,500 - New: 9,690
    Doctor Octopus - Old: 6,800 - New: 8,670
    Elektra - Old: 10,960 - New: 13,974
    Falcon - Old: 5,950 - New: 8,075
  • turul
    Wonder what source did your ally mate have - maybe a beta-tester? icon_e_smile.gif
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    Wonder what source did your ally mate have - maybe a beta-tester? icon_e_smile.gif
    Somebody with working knowledge for sure. They nailed exact max numbers. That wasn't just code digging.
  • Didn't realize this thread was being updated past the January thing. Tagged for reference.
    turul wrote:
    Most games have severe leaks. But much like politicians, at this point I wonder if it's intentional.

PS: What do the smart people in here think of this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27268
  • GuntherBlobel
    raisinbman wrote:

I think we discussed it a bit in this thread a while back. It spoiled Kingpin, obviously, but also showed some in house art to deflect from the spoil. I think several things, like King Thor are abandoned. Perhaps he was 4* Thor before GoT.
  • raisinbman wrote:

I think we discussed it a bit in this thread a while back. It spoiled Kingpin, obviously, but also showed some in house art to deflect from the spoil. I think several things, like King Thor are abandoned. Perhaps he was 4* Thor before GoT.
    Can u tell me who the characters are? I'm not a comics buff so I couldn't recognize all of the non-fake ones:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Added picture of the image - at least I tried to

characters that actually look like they could be MPQ art:

-Iron patriot
    -Kingpin
    -Gotg Iron Man
    -King Thor(Alternate timeline thor)
    -Age of Ultron Wolverine
    -Bastion
    -Some sort of Mega-Doombot?
    -Some green-dressed girl(Female Loki? I dunno)
    -Alternate armor doom
    -Some sort of Purple...armor lady?

Sorry I don't know the comics well I can't identify some of 'em
  • GuntherBlobel
    Page 71 has some of the obscure non-MPQ art named. I knew Ego the Living Planet and that's about it.
  • (back)
    Ego the Living Planet
    I can't see this character... maybe Mac Gargan Venom? Anyone have a larger image?
    Fin Fang Foom
    Kingpin
    Howard the Duck
    Aunt May
    I have no idea
    Orrgo the Unconquerable
    Cap Wolf
    Orb
    (front)
    Doombot (Servo Guard model)
    Norman Osborn
    Doombot (Movie version)
    Control
    Iron Patriot
    Young Loki
    Wolverine (2002 costume - not age of ultron)
    This one's really bugging me - I KNOW I've seen this character
    Calizuma
    GoG Iron Man
    King Thor
    Future Doctor Doom
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    gamar wrote:
    (back)
    Ego the Living Planet
    I can't see this character... maybe Mac Gargan Venom? Anyone have a larger image?
    Fin Fang Foom
    Kingpin
    Howard the Duck
    Aunt May
    I have no idea
    Orrgo the Unconquerable
    Cap Wolf
    Orb
    (front)
    Norman Osborn
    Doombot (Movie version)
    Control
    Iron Patriot
    Young Loki
    Calizuma
    GoG Iron Man
    King Thor
    Future Doctor Doom

turul posted the pic in a general discussion thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26716#p325573
  • gamar wrote:
    (back)
    Ego the Living Planet
    Fin Fang Foom
    Kingpin
    Howard the Duck
    Aunt May
    I have no idea
    Orrgo the Unconquerable
    Cap Wolf
    Orb
    (front)
    Norman Osborn
    Doombot (Movie version)
    Control
    Iron Patriot
    Young Loki
    Calizuma
    GoG Iron Man
    King Thor
    Future Doctor Doom

I didn't even notice Captain wolf...glad I asked, lol
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    turul, since you couldn't see ANY of those changes......does that mean that they are not permanent, yet?
  • turul
    TLCstormz wrote:
    turul, since you couldn't see ANY of those changes......does that mean that they are not permanent, yet?

Dev's dont often change their minds.

( i did see IW / Beast / etc buff though! )
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    So Ultron and SW and Hulkbuster then what, 2* Cyke? Obviously it could happen outside of that order.

/sigh.
  • It seems like they are working through abilities to remove some of the AP generation, IW, Hood, X-force. If I recall the only really notable AP generation attacks now are Storms green, and I think Squirrel Girls green? I wonder if we will see them touched soon as well.

Thinking logically, I am wondering if they are working on addressing the top end damage and AP generation so that they can adjust the scaling in PVE? Maybe they scaled too much and made it so only the top end were winning fights and now they are trying to reign it in so that the fights will be a little easier, the top end players can still win those fights but maybe middle tier can as well?

A lot of that is probably statistical on their side though, so I guess we will see what their plan is going forward.
  • turul
    btw, there's a very minor chance Dr. Octopus will destroy CD tiles too, if they made a mistake in the announcement, and what I see in the "code" is valid:

Dr. Octavius reaches out with his mechanical arms to use controls and devices, smashing enemy plans easily. Swaps 16 pairs of random tiles, destroying any swapped enemy special tiles, and dealing ??? damage for each tile destroyed.
This discussion has been closed.