• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm quitting the game if "name contains a color" isn't Black Bolt
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arondite wrote:

Can I have your stuff? icon_razz.gif

I'd love Black Bolt, but I don't think we'll see him for at least another 9 months - maybe more if they wait for the lead in to Dr Strange/Inhumans movies.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    Arondite wrote:

Can I have your stuff? icon_razz.gif

I'd love Black Bolt, but I don't think we'll see him for at least another 9 months - maybe more if they wait for the lead in to Dr Strange/Inhumans movies.

Most likely some characters from Avengers 2 first, followed by Ant-Man. But since the Inhumans are already introduced in AOS, Black Bolt might be a possibility.
  • Sharpshifter= shehulk rework
    Sharpshooter= gambit
    Spidey villian= doc oc rework
    Days= beast rework
    High health= hulk rework
    Color= ?

A lot of rework char you"ll see.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Kcwei83 wrote:
    Sharpshifter= shehulk rework
    Sharpshooter= gambit
    Days= beast rework
    High health= hulk rework
    Color= ?

I would be okay with that.
  • Kcwei83 wrote:
    Sharpshifter= shehulk rework
    Sharpshooter= gambit
    Days= beast rework
    High health= hulk rework
    Color= ?

Turul already said these are NOT reworks
    turul wrote:
    Reworks always get instantly revealed icon_e_smile.gif
  • 3* Shape shifter: Emma Frost
    2* Sharp Shooter: Gambit
    4* Spidey Villian: Norman Osborne
    3* color name: Scarlett Witch
    3* High HP: Kingpin
    4* x-man DFoP: Apocalypse
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Rogue, Kiity Pryde, Emma Frost. None of these has shapeshifting abilities!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Kcwei83 wrote:
    Shapeshifter= shehulk rework
    Sharpshooter= gambit
    Days= beast rework
    High health= hulk rework
    Color= ?

I do remember them mentioning She-Hulk may get a second look.

Gambit doesn't strike me as a sharpshooter. He's a thief; a stick fighter that just charges and throws things.

I would love a Feral Kraven ala Spider Man animated. But at that point he's no longer a rifle shooter so much as he's a spear-wielding claw gouging lionic sociopath. I concede that he's a long shot, but this game needs more villains.

Doc Ock needs a revisit something fierce. He's supposed to be Spectacular. He's lackluster. He's a 2* with a lot of health. He's not even a good 2* currently.

Re: Days. I would sooner gamble Nathan Summers, Kitty Pride, or Bishop. ESPECIALLY Bishop, Kitty.

Someone with high health: 3* Juggernaut. 4* Juggernaut. Blob. Kingpin <-- We need another villain, and Daredevil is out in 4 weeks.

Color villain: Green Goblin. Black Cat. Black Bolt. Scarlet Spider. Red Hulk. Yellow Jacket. White Tiger <-- I think this is the character Turul mentioned he needed to look up. She's on the Spider-Man cartoon. She could be the 2*, which means she's not a rework and thus can't have info released immediately. Also, We already have Cage and IF, so if she drops only Nova is left.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Are we talking about the DOFP movie or comic? Bishop isn't from that future in the comic.
  • turul said reworks are revealed immediately so no she-hulk rework. With 6 new characters already set to release, hopefully the devs can focus on other things now like a new story and reworks of IW, beast, etc.. I like a lot of the guesses people have made. Would love to see quicksilver, hulkbuster, green goblin, and/or kingpin.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    ZeiramMR wrote:

turul:
    Could you confirm if shape-shifting is literal shape-shifting or more figurative in a way like "form-changing"? A lot of people keep suggesting powers like Emma's diamond form and Vision's density/phasing abilities, and those are not strictly shape-shifting.

If I told a more precise definition, it would reveal too much, so just think of shape-shifting in a non-strict way.

Quoted from a few pages back since I see several people confused by the "shapeshifter" guesses.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    If Emma comes, Moonstone might be nerfed of her one remaining strength..
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    1. Emma Frost
    2. Domino or 3* Bullseye
    3. Electro
    4. Bishop
    5. 4* Hulk or Hulk Buster
    6. Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver
  • I'm gonna throw mine out there since everyone else has
    Shapeshifter = Emma Frost (I hope)
    Sharpshooter = Longshot (although i would be ecstatic if it were Gambit)
    Spidey Villian = Green Goblin (too iconic to not be in the game yet)
    Days = Warpath
    High Health = Blob
    Color = Quicksilver

I threw out some odd balls because i cant see D3 giving us all the awesome characters were looking forward to, otherwise what will we have to look forward to after this. Thats why i dont think gambit, hulkbuster, Thing will be any of the characters released.
  • Sharpshifter= Still stumped by this one, if it wasn't for female I'd say a Super Skrull, but as is, i'll go with Khamela Khan
    Sharpshooter= I still like the idea of a 2 star Cyclops. Too iconic to not make him slightly more easily availible
    Spidey villian= If it's not for some reason Green Goblin/Iron Patriot, perhaps Lizard or Sandman
    Days= Bishop could be really cool here
    High health= Thing perhaps? Or Blob. Or heck see below, Ultron
    Color= Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch both make sense (especially with Ultron coming out pretty soon.
  • the one from Days of Future Past has to be a Kitty Pryde

Her shape (or what it seemed like her) was on the last image when they hinted new characters
  • Agent Alex wrote:
    the one from Days of Future Past has to be a Kitty Pryde

Her shape (or what it seemed like her) was on the last image when they hinted new characters

I missed that. What image?
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    dearbluey wrote:
    Agent Alex wrote:

I think it was this?
  • Kolence wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    Agent Alex wrote:

I think it was this?

Yes that one, it was Colossus and Beast
    I always thought the last one was either Kitty Pryde or X-23, more inclined to the first
    And the other looks like Scarlet Witch or Emma Frost, more like the first again

6h_NJf_Gs.jpg
This discussion has been closed.