[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Up and coming female featured character (but always cool to lifelong comic book fans) would be MEDUSA!

Shape Shifter could refer to her hair?

Meh......She would have been a better choice for Marvel Vs Capcom 3, I guess.
  • All this rag talk and I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs as he's one of two 3* I'm missing (2nd is IM-40)
  • Seriously can you just tell us, it's getting ridiculous leaning everyone on when you know of who it is.

Turul isn't the only one who can look at code. Many people know exactly who is coming. It's just that the devs seemed a little annoyed that spoilers were being dropped before release. It's good taste to walk the fine line without getting thread shut down entirely from the feel of it.
  • Switchman wrote:
    Seriously can you just tell us, it's getting ridiculous leaning everyone on when you know of who it is.

Turul isn't the only one who can look at code. Many people know exactly who is coming. It's just that the devs seemed a little annoyed that spoilers were being dropped before release. It's good taste to walk the fine line without getting thread shut down entirely from the feel of it.

Pretty sure that is why IceIX did the prerelease of Iron Fist move set without saying who it was. Hopefully he does it again with the new character.
  • john1620b wrote:
    According to the token oracle in my alliance, The Hunt is next.

Here's the next pve if anyone is interested.
  • ecir2002 wrote:
    john1620b wrote:
    Has the token oracle had any visions of who's being released/featured in this event?
  • Thugpatrol wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    john1620b wrote:
    Has the token oracle had any visions of who's being released/featured in this event?

Good question. I asked them to post a picture if possible and hide it with a spoiler tag. Hopefully the token oracle delivers.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    ecir2002 wrote:
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    john1620b wrote:

Good question. I asked them to post a picture if possible and hide it with a spoiler tag. Hopefully the token oracle delivers.
    I'm John's oracle. icon_lol.gif
    9F2wCJO.jpg
  • You delivered! Thanks!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't help me. Who is that?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Switchman wrote:
    Seriously can you just tell us, it's getting ridiculous leaning everyone on when you know of who it is.

I don't think I've read - what are you using to dive? I doubt you're just going through hex code, right?
  • simonsez wrote:
    Didn't help me. Who is that?
    I'm pretty sure it's Ms. Marvel on the token.
  • It would be poetic if it was a 4* moonstone...now that I think of it I hope it is.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    I wonder if this telepath will receive a warm welcome, a chilly reception, or just have a clean shave..er slate.
  • ronin-san wrote:
    I wonder if this telepath will receive a warm welcome, a chilly reception, or just have a clean shave..er slate.

Even the cover they've chosen focuses on this person's most prominent characteristic icon_lol.gif
  • ronin_san
    Kappei wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

Even the cover they've chosen focuses on this person's most prominent characteristic icon_lol.gif

Frost it is, then.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kappei wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

Yes, not the best cover-choice, however looks like a great addition to the game.

Looks like I'm not the only one know capable of sensing the MPQ-future icon_e_smile.gif
  • turul wrote:
    Kappei wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

Yes, not the best cover-choice, however looks like a great addition to the game.

Looks like I'm not the only one know capable of sensing the MPQ-future icon_e_smile.gif

I cannot even try to compare to your powers icon_razz.gif

Anyway the cover is slowly growing on me, the more I think about it, the more I can understand why they chose it.
  • ronin_san
    Which cover again?
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    ronin-san wrote:
    Which cover again?
    abc_gma_frost_130901_wg.jpg
This discussion has been closed.