[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    For some reason I think Wasp might be the female shapeshifter.

Especially if they consider adding Antman to the game by the time the movie comes out.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    All Passives / Spidey Villain could be kingpin
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Arondite wrote:

*SHOULD* be Kingpin. Then you get to tie in a reworked Bullseye and a 3* variant that's capable of killing Elektra. Suddenly, Daredevil is out on Netflix and it's the second week of April.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    Lidolas wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Well, if we really stretching it, everyone can hide behind a rock to turn invisible icon_e_smile.gif

He said 'stretching'! The shapeshifter has to be Elasti-girl or Mrs. Incredible. (You know, given the whole Disney/Marvel thing)

Stretching
    Rock
    Invisible

Well, gee, I wonder if that describes 3/4 of any superhero team?

if "can be invisible" is Thing simply because Sue can make him invisible this will have been a .... fantastic troll

Lol I should not comment on anything since now everything I say is considered hinting icon_e_smile.gif
  • turul wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:
    Lidolas wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Well, if we really stretching it, everyone can hide behind a rock to turn invisible icon_e_smile.gif

He said 'stretching'! The shapeshifter has to be Elasti-girl or Mrs. Incredible. (You know, given the whole Disney/Marvel thing)

Stretching
    Rock
    Invisible

Well, gee, I wonder if that describes 3/4 of any superhero team?

if "can be invisible" is Thing simply because Sue can make him invisible this will have been a .... fantastic troll

Lol I should not comment on anything since now everything I say is considered hinting icon_e_smile.gif

You're just on fire aren't you...
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haha. This is too funny now.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:

So you're saying your words cause damage...must be Black Bolt!!!

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Arondite wrote:
    I also think it could be Kingpin, all passives 4* icon_e_smile.gif

Currently I have change my mind a little and this is my idea:
    - female shapeshifter: Rogue
    - invisible: Nightcrwaler
    - spider-man related: Kingpin
    - sharp-shooter: Gambit
  • ronin_san
    smoq84 wrote:
    Arondite wrote:

Bullseye isn't a "fun, sexy pick" like Gambit is, but when has Gambit ever been a shooter / sniper? You are really grasping at straws. They (Marvel) even went so far as elevate Gambit's abilities - he could just "look" at something and charge it with kinetic energy. But a sniper?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    Arondite wrote:

Bullseye isn't a "fun, sexy pick" like Gambit is, but when has Gambit ever been a shooter / sniper? You are really grasping at straws. They (Marvel) even went so far as elevate Gambit's abilities - he could just "look" at something and charge it with kinetic energy. But a sniper?

"Sharpshooter" (with "") is referring to the characters accuracy and use of ranged attack.
  • ronin_san
    turul wrote:
    "Sharpshooter" (with "") is referring to the characters accuracy and use of ranged attack.

Like Bullseye, Turul never misses.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    Arondite wrote:

icon_e_smile.gif that was why I guess gambit, because of the quotation marks.

And also, gambit is the most voted character... He ought to be in here somewhere.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    ronin-san wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    Arondite wrote:

One of Gambit's basic attacks is throwing charged playing-cards with great accuracy. For me he can be counted as sharp-shooter as well as Bullseye.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I, personally, am still hoping for Rock Monster and Ability To Be Invisible Person.

47804_04Nov13_i.jpg
  • I suspect we'll get Spider-Gwen at some point; I also think they'll make a big deal about her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a 4*.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I suspect we'll get Spider-Gwen at some point; I also think they'll make a big deal about her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a 4*.
    Dat look. Seems like vast majority prefer her to Silk.

I'm also surprised that Spider-Woman isn't in this game, being a core Avenger and all (and involved in the Dark Reign storyline IIRC). Wouldn't be surprised to see her in MPQ after her new costume comes into play.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kamala Khan for female shapeshifter. Still sticking to Winter Soldier as the sharpshooter.

I hope the "invisible" character is Emma Frost in her diamond form... but that's just wishful thinking and that isn't exactly invisible... Or... Cloak & Dagger?

Edit: ZOMG! Can it be The Vision?
    From Marvel Wiki
    Holographic Manipulation Vision can generate holograms to disguise himself as a human wearing a trench coat or even render himself invisible.
  • atomzed wrote:
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    turul wrote:
    ZTUMHwF.jpg?1
    I keep thinking back to this post and wondering which clue is supposed to fit here. Is this our "can be invisible" with Jean Grey or the Professor, or is it a sneaky play for "sharpshooter" in Gambit (as guessed earlier by atomzed). I don't think female shape-shifter fits here, unless the clue is really stretching it. I'm also keeping Emma Frost in that 4* slot for now, but I guess that could still be another possibility with the Professor.

It's possible that Rogue is considered as "female shapeshifter". Someone posted a picture of her sporting the powers of Angel and other mutants...

Archangel's feathers could also be the "sharp" of the sharpshooter. Which would be awesome.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    atomzed wrote:
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    turul wrote:
    ZTUMHwF.jpg?1
    I keep thinking back to this post and wondering which clue is supposed to fit here. Is this our "can be invisible" with Jean Grey or the Professor, or is it a sneaky play for "sharpshooter" in Gambit (as guessed earlier by atomzed). I don't think female shape-shifter fits here, unless the clue is really stretching it. I'm also keeping Emma Frost in that 4* slot for now, but I guess that could still be another possibility with the Professor.

It's possible that Rogue is considered as "female shapeshifter". Someone posted a picture of her sporting the powers of Angel and other mutants...

Archangel's feathers could also be the "sharp" of the sharpshooter. Which would be awesome.

Are we sure its a female shapeshifter because only thing I get from this picture is the Morph ( Wolverine Friend who died) Is missing?

Edit: I'm not sure if Morph is Canon though
This discussion has been closed.