[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• turul wrote:
    Well, I hate to turn you all down, but It wont be spiderman / any symbiote. Not yet... icon_e_smile.gif

Does this Spider-Man character fly around on a glider icon_e_wink.gif
  • Guys, it's Chameleon
  • Gonna guess Electro, if only to have an off-chance to add another character to use charged tiles for something. Maybe passively gets stronger the more charged tiles are on the board or something.
  • I would like to see Kraven, as I have always hoped they would do Kraven's Last Hunt as a Spiderman movie.

I'd also think the Lizard could be and interesting character.
  • My guess for spidey is going to be rhino. Basically because I see him as a 3* juggs. And since there's likely no other way to get juggs in as a 3* they could just kind of lazy juggs for rhino. Change up the colors and give him a third ability and maybe some new animations/names and bam. I think it'd make a lot of sense. And honestly, i'd be ok with it.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    from today's Iron Fist interview ( http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2414 ... _iron_fist ) --

"if rumors on the street are true, the leader of the Hand isn’t all the Heroes for Hire are going to be facing..."

That definitely seems to be referring to a new villain incoming soon. I wonder if it's one of the ones from turul's list? (I've never read Heroes For Hire, so I'm not aware of any notable antagonists Luke/Danny may have)

(turul, I'm also now picturing you as "the street" - standing in the rain in a tattered trenchcoat, dispensing MPQ rumors for all who dare to approach icon_e_biggrin.gif )
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    from today's Iron Fist interview ( http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2414 ... _iron_fist ) --

"if rumors on the street are true, the leader of the Hand isn’t all the Heroes for Hire are going to be facing..."

That definitely seems to be referring to a new villain incoming soon. I wonder if it's one of the ones from turul's list? (I've never read Heroes For Hire, so I'm not aware of any notable antagonists Luke/Danny may have)

(turul, I'm also now picturing you as "the street" - standing in the rain in a tattered trenchcoat, dispensing MPQ rumors for all who dare to approach icon_e_biggrin.gif )

If we are talking about a new Spider-Man villain that has connections to Heroes for Hire, that would be Kingpin.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Kingpin sounds logical, especially because of the TV tie-in.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    notamutant wrote:
    If we are talking about a new Spider-Man villain that has connections to Heroes for Hire, that would be Kingpin.

That would be fantastic.

I'd love it if none of his moves actually involved Kingpin getting directly involved in the battle at all -- i.e., calling in random C-list villains in his current employ to do his dirty work for him. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    edited February 2015
    turul wrote:
    So, who would like to come up next?

- shape-shifter
    - "can be invisibe"
    - spiderman related (villain)
    - "sharpshooter"

(besides the one who will be 4* )

-Mr. Fantastic
    Edit: I forgot the shapeshifter is female....I'll go with Emma. I know they aren't focusing on Dark Reign anymore, but it would be nice to see her in that arc.
    -Quicksilver
    -Norman as GG or IP
    -This is the hardest one to think of, but since Star Lord, Punisher, and Black Widow are already in game, I'd go with Cable or Bishop
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    notamutant wrote:

That would be fantastic.

I'd love it if none of his moves actually involved Kingpin getting directly involved in the battle at all -- i.e., calling in random C-list villains in his current employ to do his dirty work for him. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Dark Avengers Assemble? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    ZTUMHwF.jpg?1
    I keep thinking back to this post and wondering which clue is supposed to fit here. Is this our "can be invisible" with Jean Grey or the Professor, or is it a sneaky play for "sharpshooter" in Gambit (as guessed earlier by atomzed). I don't think female shape-shifter fits here, unless the clue is really stretching it. I'm also keeping Emma Frost in that 4* slot for now, but I guess that could still be another possibility with the Professor.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    turul wrote:
    ZTUMHwF.jpg?1
    I keep thinking back to this post and wondering which clue is supposed to fit here. Is this our "can be invisible" with Jean Grey or the Professor, or is it a sneaky play for "sharpshooter" in Gambit (as guessed earlier by atomzed). I don't think female shape-shifter fits here, unless the clue is really stretching it. I'm also keeping Emma Frost in that 4* slot for now, but I guess that could still be another possibility with the Professor.

It's possible that Rogue is considered as "female shapeshifter". Someone posted a picture of her sporting the powers of Angel and other mutants...
  • xKOBALTx
    atomzed wrote:
    It's possible that Rogue is considered as "female shapeshifter". Someone posted a picture of her sporting the powers of Angel and other mutants...
    I thought I saw that earlier, but I couldn't find it again. But, yeah, that's kind of what I was referencing to by really stretching it with the clue.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, if we really stretching it, everyone can hide behind a rock to turn invisible icon_e_smile.gif
  • xKOBALTx
    turul wrote:
    Well, if we really stretching it, everyone can hide behind a rock to turn invisible icon_e_smile.gif
    Haha. I hope you aren't going that crazy. Putting on weight is "shape-shifting." Winning a couple carnival games makes you a "sharpshooter." icon_lol.gif
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    turul wrote:

He said 'stretching'! The shapeshifter has to be Elasti-girl or Mrs. Incredible. (You know, given the whole Disney/Marvel thing)
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lidolas wrote:
    turul wrote:

He said 'stretching'! The shapeshifter has to be Elasti-girl or Mrs. Incredible. (You know, given the whole Disney/Marvel thing)

Stretching
    Rock
    Invisible

Well, gee, I wonder if that describes 3/4 of any superhero team?

if "can be invisible" is Thing simply because Sue can make him invisible this will have been a .... fantastic troll
  • turul wrote:

If I'm getting what Turul is saying, he's pertaining to Emma Frost. Remember, Emma can shape shift into a solid diamond form. Which if you're going to analyze fits well the description. Diamond = hardest rock, Color of it makes someone invisible. Hahaha. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    atomzed wrote:
    I thought I saw that earlier, but I couldn't find it again. But, yeah, that's kind of what I was referencing to by really stretching it with the clue.

Maybe I'm the invisible character. icon_cry.gif (Below is the Rogue picture)
    TazFTW wrote:
    To finish the Jim Lee X-Men #1 cover. They need someone from the Gambit/Psylocke/Rogue/Colossus and Cyclops/Wolverine/Iceman covers. So...

I character = Iceman

I could see Rogue fitting in to both the "female shapeshifter" and "can be "invisible"" clues. But for now I'll have her as "female shapeshifter"
    a7v1j.jpg

"Can be invisible" = Professor X. I think he's the formerly all passives, now 2 passives and an active/passive guy.

spider-man related = Rhino. If that Spider-Man/Simpson-fied picture is for this clue, then I just think of Rhino as an uber-Juggernaut release.

a "sharpshooter" - A previous guess was Sabretooth because I was making a connection with "sharp" and "Sabretooth" but since it is in reference to an ability it doesn't really work although he is a trained marksman. Moon Knight? He throws those sharp crescent moon things.
This discussion has been closed.