[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    ecir2002 wrote:
    The one not familiar with was Anti-Venom. Does anyone have any information on him?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Anti-Venom_(Symbiote)_(Earth-616)

Anti-Venom was a new symbiote created within Eddie Brock post-Venom. It was a healing symbiote, and only transformed him when he was near Venom. Hence, Anti-Venom.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    my wild take

female shape-shifter - Wolfsbane
    can be invisible - Invisible Woman (Susan Storm) 3*
    spiderman related villain - Lizard
    sharpshooter - Bret Hart!
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meggan from Excalibur was a shapeshifter, but she's about as popular as Artie and Leech so I doubt it's her.

Meggan_Puceanu.jpg
  • That "What if..." cover makes me think Super Skrull for some reason. Also those old "What if..." comics were awesome.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Thugpatrol wrote:
    That "What if..." cover makes me think Super Skrull for some reason. Also those old "What if..." comics were awesome.

I think it's Super Skrull as well. He can shapeshift, which means he's invisible in a crowd, and has a version of all the Fantastic Four's superpowers (turul's FF Cover). I may not have the clues/characters sorted right in my head anymore though, gone on too long this has!
  • Carnage_78 wrote:
    Thanos wrote:
    Can someone explain what relation Carnage has to Venom? Which is more dangerous?

Carnage was born out of one of Venom symbiote's offspring that entered into serial killer Cletus Kasady's (a psychopath and a homicidal sadist) bloodstream and bonded with his blood transforming him into Carnage.

Carnage has similar abilities to Venom & Spider-Man (like spider-sense) but with more strength than both of them combined & less vulnerability to sound than Venom. Carnage also has some shape-shifting & regeneration abilities.

Combined with the insane host that "takes an almost artistic pride in his mayhem" & you've got an explosive combination! icon_mrgreen.gif

More detailed read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_(comics)
    Also while Venom usually relies on the symbiote to enhance his physical attributes and prefers hand-to-hand fighting, Carnage prefers to turn his extremities into blades and spikes. He even has some ranged capabilities by throwing symbiote spikes.
    This is in theory a matter of preference by the user, but I can't remember venom ever shaping blades. He used either his web or extended limbs when he needed range.
    Both Venom and Carnage's "spider-senses" are achieved by the symbiote being able to see from all angles, and warning the user. Spidey's sense goes well beyond vision, and could be considered a form of precognition.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    rHAOA6i.jpg

Im just messing with you ppl icon_e_smile.gif dont take this cover as a clue
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    ISNT THERE A CHARACTER WHO WAS A MASTER SHARPSHOOTER WHO HAD PROBABILITY POWERS LIKE WANDA BUT COULDNT CONTROL IF THE OUTCOME WAS GOOD OR BAD.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    ISNT THERE A CHARACTER WHO WAS A MASTER SHARPSHOOTER WHO HAD PROBABILITY POWERS LIKE WANDA BUT COULDNT CONTROL IF THE OUTCOME WAS GOOD OR BAD.

Longshot.

In fact, he should already be designed in the game. I swear I've encountered AI using his TU passive power "Ridiculouslylucky cascades" on more than a few occasions.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Domino is also a sharpshooter with probability powers.
  • konannfriends
    Peej13 wrote:
    Domino is also a sharpshooter with probability powers.

marvel-x-force-sex-violence-issue-1.jpg

i think this is our best bet at a sharpshooter
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Any chance we also get fantomex and archangel? Archangel is in that x-men #1 cover turul posted.

Psylocke-Deadpool-Wolverine-Archangle-Uncanny-X-Force.jpg

If that didn't work, I don't know how to do pictures.
  • Has anyone else realized that the hinted robot character from back in December was never released? Did d3 just give up on that or is the robot one of the 4 clues to new characters?
  • Mattfal wrote:
    Has anyone else realized that the hinted robot character from back in December was never released? Did d3 just give up on that or is the robot one of the 4 clues to new characters?

If I had to guess, I'd guess it was Ultron, and Marvel asked them to release him closer to the movie.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Mattfal wrote:
    Has anyone else realized that the hinted robot character from back in December was never released? Did d3 just give up on that or is the robot one of the 4 clues to new characters?

If I had to guess, I'd guess it was Ultron, and Marvel asked them to release him closer to the movie.

Or Vision, with the same reasoning.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Mattfal wrote:

The robot hint was alongside the hint of the new story mission we got that month, which had us fighting lots of doombots.

I could be wrong but I believe that is what the hint alluded to.
  • turul wrote:
    Ragnarok hurls his hammer into the skies, controlling it with his mind and charging it full of ambient electricity. He catches it and is filled with a surge of power. Converts ??? random Green tiles into Charged tiles and gives Ragnarok a burst of ??? health.

Ragnarok slams his hammer down, releasing a blast wave of power and carving a chunk out of the battlefield. Deals ??? damage to the enemy team, deals ??? damage to his team, and destroys a random column of tiles. Does not generate AP.

I guess they are waiting on the release?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24515
  • konannfriends
    ecir2002 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Ragnarok hurls his hammer into the skies, controlling it with his mind and charging it full of ambient electricity. He catches it and is filled with a surge of power. Converts ??? random Green tiles into Charged tiles and gives Ragnarok a burst of ??? health.

Ragnarok slams his hammer down, releasing a blast wave of power and carving a chunk out of the battlefield. Deals ??? damage to the enemy team, deals ??? damage to his team, and destroys a random column of tiles. Does not generate AP.

I guess they are waiting on the release?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24515

Wait when's ragnorok buff. Whennnn
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Well, if we really stretching it, everyone can hide behind a rock to turn invisible icon_e_smile.gif

Super-skrull.

Based on the descriptions, Ragnarok was probably pushed back because it would be too good with Storm (any of them). Storm (for green/yellow) + Rag (red) + Loki (purple) is already capable of very long turns and having green surge tiles would make it even better.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    coming soon: No Mans Land (however might not be off-season)

Looks like i was wrong, taco tokens rotate 2-weekly. (Instead of three)
This discussion has been closed.