[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    Looks like i was wrong, taco tokens rotate 2-weekly. (Instead of three)

So do my stockpiled ones from first rotation now draw 2nd rotation (Spidey/Gamorra)?

I don't know that they'll rotate at all after that, my second set of 10 didn't go to stockpiled - two more added onto it today so I have 12 with the 3rd (new, Loki/Daken/SG) draw rate.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    untested, but I think:
    1st week -> 3rd week
    2nd week -> 4th week (updated on 4th week)
  • No Man's Land? I hope that one's off-season. I'd rather not fight lvl 405 Thor every match. That's assuming they buff all the females, since I doubt they'd ban the male characters.
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    No Man's Land? I hope that one's off-season. I'd rather not fight lvl 405 Thor every match. That's assuming they buff all the females, since I doubt they'd ban the male characters.

I think it was girls only last run, but it's been so long I can't recall. Back then, I think there were only two or three 3/4* female characters, too.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    No Man's Land? I hope that one's off-season. I'd rather not fight lvl 405 Thor every match. That's assuming they buff all the females, since I doubt they'd ban the male characters.

I think it was girls only last run, but it's been so long I can't recall. Back then, I think there were only two or three 3/4* female characters, too.

Last time it was the three Black Widows, two Storms, Invisible Woman, Moonstone, and Yelena, and I think that was it. Nearly every team seemed like it was OBW, Classic Storm and a semi-relevant third.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Sooo Turul will Ragnorok toss his hammer in the blue and charge x amount of broccoli tiles and nurse an x amount of heart

And smash x size of blocks harming enemy and friends

You could just post a smile or a frown for confirmation
  • turul
    Sooo Turul will Ragnorok toss his hammer in the blue and charge x amount of broccoli tiles and nurse an x amount of heart

And smash x size of blocks harming enemy and friends

You could just post a smile or a frown for confirmation

The powerset still looks the same. Of course that does not mean anything until its released.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully we don't have to wait another entire season for our new ragnarok.

I've had mine sitting at 5/5 unused for far too long.
  • turul
    next PVE info:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    Just noticed my deadpool vs mpq token has updated. Ironfist and mystique on the artwork so I would assume this starts next week Monday/Tuesday sometime.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

Last time it was the three Black Widows, two Storms, Invisible Woman, Moonstone, and Yelena, and I think that was it. Nearly every team seemed like it was OBW, Classic Storm and a semi-relevant third.
    It was one of the few times Moonstone was actually relevant since there was a distinct lack of red powers in the allowed characters.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Just saw they changed some of the artworks to celebrate 'Women of Marvel month'. Maybe the new female characters will get pushed to the front?
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_rocket.png classic icon_spiderman.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_deadpool.png (again) have all changed for me too. Just stating this in case someone hasn't noticed the cover changes.
  • "A telepath. A shapeshifter. This month is getting interesting…"

so... it's safe to say that emma frost is going to be the next character? icon_razz.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    " wrote:
    Sophixin]"]"A telepath. A shapeshifter. This month is getting interesting…"

so... it's safe to say that emma frost is going to be the next character? icon_razz.gif

Or Magik.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    " wrote:

Or Magik.

Who's Magik? I think it's Emma frost cos she can shift into diamond form.
  • atomzed wrote:
    " wrote:

Or Magik.

Who's Magik? I think it's Emma frost cos she can shift into diamond form.
    That would be Illyana Rasputin, Colossus' baby sister.

Here is her respect thread.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2j97q7/respect_illyana_rasputin_magik/

As you can see, it would make sense for her to be a 4*. But then again Emma is an omega level mutant, with some psy skills on par with Xavier, so maybe she's the 4*.

Also if she's added and she's not considered a villain I'm gonna be pissed
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Hey Turul. Who's the character who exists in varying iterations in-game but has yet to be fleshed out in 4* trim? They tried to be coy (in the Q&A video) revealing a male that is getting 4* treatment. They danced around the fact they are playing Magneto, or Iron Man Model 35 vs 40, etc.....
  • ronin-san wrote:
    Hey Turul. Who's the character who exists in varying iterations in-game but has yet to be fleshed out in 4* trim? They tried to be coy (in the Q&A video) revealing a male that is getting 4* treatment. They danced around the fact they are playing Magneto, or Iron Man Model 35 vs 40, etc.....
    I mean, it's gonna be Iron Patriot, right? Aren't we all expecting this? Dark Avengers?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    ark123 wrote:
    I mean, it's gonna be Iron Patriot, right? Aren't we all expecting this? Dark Avengers?

Give it another watch. The way they worded it, I *REALLY* got the feeling it's an existing character that's getting a 4* coat of paint.

Here's what we know.

MALE.
    Existing character in-game.
    Not currently a 4*.
    They mentioned Iron Man and Magneto in their chat. I didn't take that as red herring.
    "Who wants to play a Marvel game without Wolverine".
    "REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS GUY".

I would bank on Apocalypse Mags, Spectacular Spider-Man, Hulkbuster IM....

The Dark Horse votes would be:
    Juggernaut, Venom, Bullseye (who else can kill Elektra?), DOOM, Red Hulk...........Loki if we're doing a Infinity Gauntlet storyline and he gets the Mind Gem. I would assume 4* Loki, if at all, drops this summer to coincide with the comic release. I would gamble that Doom drops when Secret Wars drops. So similarly would I expect a 3* Venom at that point, since Venom came as a result of the original Secret Wars.
  • Iron patriot is Osborne wearing an iron man armor.
This discussion has been closed.