[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    ark123 wrote:
    If goddess is a Thor, Iron patriot can totally be considered an interation of IM.

Each Dark Avenger is playable alongside their good-guy counterpart. Iron Patriot would be DA Iron Man.

To contrast, Goddess Thor can never be Thor alongside God Thor because they wield the same weapon, which is the source of their powers.

They can't throw it to each other/ can be both worthy temorarily?

Last time She-Thor threw Mjolnir at He-Thor, it targeted him as an enemy. He's still very much not worthy.
    However he does have
    a badass metal arm, which will outlive the heat death of the universe, strong enough to deflect Mjolnir and is carrying a huge axe
    I almost want a variation based off current He-Thor.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Dom22 wrote:
    Turul , can we just spill the beans already?

Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one icon_e_smile.gif

Who are "superheroes who have never been in my kitchen"?

The telepath seems most obviously Emma frost. Butbi don remember her ever healing so Maybe not
  • DaveR4470 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Dom22 wrote:
    Turul , can we just spill the beans already?

Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one icon_e_smile.gif

Who are "superheroes who have never been in my kitchen"?

The telepath seems most obviously Emma frost. Butbi don remember her ever healing so Maybe not

You're confusing the hints again (easily done since Turul is being his delightfully cryptic self). Go back to Turul's post on page 42. The shapeshifter gets the burst of health, not the telepath.
  • Maybe it's Random. Yeah that's right nerds, even you had to look that one up huh
  • Shapeshifter: Vision

- coincides with the A2:AoU movie coming out in a couple of months

Telepath: Emma Frost

- Considering they took the Cyclops art from the post-AvX arc, Emma seems the most likely choice.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    IIRC, Kamala Kahn heals when shapeshifting. Does Emma?
  • No. Whatever pieces were taken out in diamond form, they stay out, far as I know. I remember her giving someone her diamond nail and it bleeding after she turned back.
  • The obvious telepath to me is Professor X, and he's probably the most prominent hero not in the game, aside from the ones tied up with the Fantastic Four rights.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    My guess for the telepath is a 4* Jean Grey Phoenix.

It's hard for me to imagine Xavier having any active abilities to harm the other team.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trisul wrote:
    IIRC, Kamala Kahn heals when shapeshifting. Does Emma?

Well, she still can have non-true healing powers, like
    "Emma Frost's attractive body gives a morale boost to everyone around her..." icon_e_smile.gif
  • spawn2012
    spawn2012 Posts: 44
    turul wrote:
    "Emma Frost's attractive body gives a morale boost to everyone around her..." icon_e_smile.gif

Definietly would like to see graphic for that;]
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    brisashi wrote:

It's hard for me to imagine Xavier having any active abilities to harm the other team.

The shapeshifter does team damage. The telepath gets free stuff.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    TazFTW wrote:
    brisashi wrote:

The shapeshifter does team damage. The telepath gets free stuff.

Poor wording on my part, what I mean is that it's hard for me to imagine him having any directly offensive abilities.
  • Nice, I'm a huge fan of conditional effects. We should have more abilities with a big downside and a huge upside, like cage yellow.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Arondite wrote:
    Change a whole ONE tile to green? OP

What if it only costs 2 purpletile.png or blacktile.png or yellowtile.png ?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lidolas wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    Change a whole ONE tile to green? OP

What if it only costs 2 purpletile.png or blacktile.png or yellowtile.png ?

Or it has side-effects icon_e_smile.gif
  • What if it was Passive? Slower than Mystique, Cyke, etc...but possibly still effective. Depending on other abilities.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    If one of those characters is, in fact....
    Kamala Khan

... then I will be delighted, as I love that character.

Especially if they bring along...
    LOCKJAW!!!!!

One skill: Teleport. Lockjaw sends one member of the opposing team directly into Candy Crush Saga. On Facebook. That's a good dog! A VERY good dog!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    turul wrote:

To contrast, Goddess Thor can never be Thor alongside God Thor because they wield the same weapon, which is the source of their powers.

Not if you consider how she got the hammer in the first place. Nick Fury whispered a secret to Thor, and it was so messed up, he stopped being worthy.

It's so bad that they should have erased 2* and 3* Thors from the game after she appeared. Or, like, nerfed them to be Donald Blake.

15 redflag.png Hit the enemy with your cane. Deals 100 damage to the enemy, then deals the same to you after you fall over.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:

Not if you consider how she got the hammer in the first place. Nick Fury whispered a secret to Thor, and it was so messed up, he stopped being worthy.
    There have been people that were temporarily able to wield Mjölnir - Ragnarok, even if it's a technicality that he has Mjölnir. Captain America comes to mind too.
This discussion has been closed.