[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    so I should've brought it here earlier...but someone in general said we have 1* rag and 1* thor coming. Looks like they deleted the post.

Any thoughts, o wise ones?

It was a false post by me. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Hmm... interesting that the devs are running a "what new/variant characters do you want" survey. I continue to believe that character releases are partially driven by Marvel's promotional wants/needs, and partially by Demiurge's internal decisions... which would mean we're perhaps coming up on an open Demiurge "slot", and they want to feel out who might be a popular choice....

(murmurmurmurmurmurLOCKJAWrhubarbrhubarbmurmur)
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Of course they had a similar poll on Facebook roughly a year ago. Nothing much materialized from that. Well I guess we did get Cyclops like 6+ months later or something like that.
  • FierceKiwi wrote:
    Of course they had a similar poll on Facebook roughly a year ago. Nothing much materialized from that. Well I guess we did get Cyclops like 6+ months later or something like that.
    was cyclops the #1 character?
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    He was in the top 4/5 I think he was number 2 or something.

As one might expect many x-men like Nightcrawler and Gambit also ranked in the Top 5.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Hmm... interesting that the devs are running a "what new/variant characters do you want" survey. I continue to believe that character releases are partially driven by Marvel's promotional wants/needs, and partially by Demiurge's internal decisions... which would mean we're perhaps coming up on an open Demiurge "slot", and they want to feel out who might be a popular choice....

Too bad I cant tell you which one not to suggest, since its already on the way!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:

As long as it isn't as 7 day event, it doesn't matter.
  • turul wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:

Variant, huh? Thinking Spidey or Cyclops.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Legendary tokens coming!

Related event unknown, but it will be earnable/buyable, as usual.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

5*s coming?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

10 pack reward at 10k season points. plz?
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

85% 3 star.png 15% 4 star.png ? icon_e_surprised.gif
    Like the Heroic tokens but with one more star.png

(sweet dreams icon_mrgreen.gif )
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

Much like a part of http://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21129

The game should move to a clean 3 token (with variants) model.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    85% 3 star.png 15% 4 star.png ? icon_e_surprised.gif
    Like the Heroic tokens but with one more star.png

But if the token guarantees a star.pngstar.pngstar.png , then it should also have some chance at star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png also.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

Anniversary is coming up right? Would these just be buffed Anniversary tokens? I wasn't around for the last one but apparently folks were pretty happy with that event from what I read about it.
  • Scoregasms wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

Anniversary is coming up right? Would these just be buffed Anniversary tokens? I wasn't around for the last one but apparently folks were pretty happy with that event from what I read about it.

Not until October. People were pretty happy with the tokens last time, though Devil Dinosaur has occupied a very weird place in this game.
  • I've been wondering when the heck the next anniversary is.

DD should be the reward and dag nabit he still needs an adjustment.

Glad to hear about legendary tokens. I'm watching casuals I know just quit because of the transition from 2-3 being steep (I know its easier now, but with a mostly 2* roster it is still difficult).
    - Unreall
  • I've been wondering when the heck the next anniversary is.

DD should be the reward and dag nabit he still needs an adjustment.

Glad to hear about legendary tokens. I'm watching casuals I know just quit because of the transition from 2-3 being steep (I know its easier now, but with a mostly 2* roster it is still difficult).
    - Unreall
    its still really difficult....takes lots of time untilt hey decide 'hey, let's plan out what rewards we're giving out this season'
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    TuTu, can you see ANY stats on the Legendary Tokens?

Like, if they are even geared towards 4*s and not just named that?
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    turul wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:

Crossing my fingers it's Miles Morales, the Ultimate Spider-Man. Or Gwen Stacy, Spider-Gwen!
This discussion has been closed.