[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san wrote:
    It's been two weeks since Carnage. Aren't we due a new char reveal?

I guess it will come in the next PVE (Oscorp HEROIC)

Upcoming Events (order is not 100% guaranteed)
    PVE:
    Oscorp Heroic
    The Hunt
    Venom Heroic
    Ultron

PVP:
    Womens of Marvel
    Black Vortex
    Balance Of Power
    Sharp Dressed
    aka Cage Match / Patch Wolverine PVP
  • Soitswritten
    Soitswritten Posts: 102
    If I were to guess I'd expect the hunt to be the next new character and then ultron to be Ant-man.
  • I will say, the changes in PvP and ISO leveling have made the events feel so much better. Its REALLY volatile at the high end (crossed 1k in CMags, came back and hour later and was down 275 points haha), but feels more competitive. It makes PvP more interesting in general.

PvE I haven't given a fair shake sense changes...scaling just ruined it for me...need Maximum Carnage though (>_<).

I wonder how alliance participation will be this time around for Ultron, and if most groups will get 'stuck' @ 6 like last time.
    - Unreall
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    PVP:
    Sharp Dressed

Memory failing... is this one new, or has it been run before? And for which character(s)?
  • turul
    turul wrote:
    PVP:
    Sharp Dressed

Memory failing... is this one new, or has it been run before? And for which character(s)?

Its Patch Wolverine PVP, renamed
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    turul wrote:
    PVP:
    Sharp Dressed

Ha nice. All I can think of is ZZ Top when I read this.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    turul wrote:
    PVP:
    Sharp Dressed

Ha nice. All I can think of is ZZ Top when I read this.

Too bad Kingsman isn't a Marvel property.
  • turul
    - Ultron event, Wolverine / Cage / Vision / Spider-Man / Panther nodes (may contain regular Avengers too!)
    CMarvel added too
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    turul wrote:
    - Ultron event, Wolverine / Cage / Vision / Spider-Man / Panther nodes (may contain regular Avengers too!)
    CMarvel added too

2* or 3*?
  • turul
    DuckyV wrote:
    turul wrote:
    CMarvel added too

2* or 3*?

All versions interchangeably, if past Ultron rules are staying
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    turul wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    turul wrote:
    CMarvel added too

2* or 3*?

let's hope so!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:
    It's been two weeks since Carnage. Aren't we due a new char reveal?

I guess it will come in the next PVE (Oscorp HEROIC)

Upcoming Events (order is not 100% guaranteed)
    PVE:
    Oscorp Heroic
    The Hunt
    Venom Heroic
    Ultron

PVP:
    Womens of Marvel
    Black Vortex
    Balance Of Power
    Sharp Dressed
    aka Cage Match / Patch Wolverine PVP
    With this PVP schedule balance of power will be opening the new season. I would much rather flip that with black vortex. BOP should not be a season event.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    It really annoys me that Storm is getting ZERO recognition as an Avenger, while literally every single other character is now getting essentialed as one.

Actually, they've left out Jenny From The Block, too.
  • turul
    edited June 2015
    AntMan's sneak preview
    Ant-Man hops on the back of Anthony and leads a swarm of winged ants into the enemy's base. Creates ??? Drop tiles in the top 2 rows. If one reaches the bottom row, remove all Drop tiles and steal up to ??? Green, Red, Yellow, Black, Purple & Blue AP from the enemy. While these tiles are on the board, this power becomes Grow. (Green, Red, Yellow + cover upgrades)

Ant-Man uses Pym Particles to shrink down and cause pint-sized chaos. Creates a Purple Trap tile. While it's on the board, it creates ??? strength ??? Purple Attack tiles each turn. This power becomes Grow.

Ant-Man leaps towards his enemy, restoring himself to full-size in midair to deliver a haymaker. Remove all Ant-Man Drop & Trap tiles, and deal ??? damage to the target. This power becomes Small Time Crooks / Pym Particles.

Ant-Man commands an army of ants to swarm his foes, biting them all over. Creates ??? ???-turn Red Countdown tiles that each create a strength ??? Yellow Strike tile. (PASSIVE) At the beginning of each turn, deal ??? damage for each Ants! Ants! Ants! countdown tile.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    It's Pym a 3* or a 4*?
  • turul wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    turul wrote:
    CMarvel added too

2* or 3*?

only caveat to this is 2*BW wasn't powered up previously
    Houtro wrote:
    It's Pym a 3* or a 4*?

rumor says 4*
  • Houtro
    raisinbman wrote:
    Houtro wrote:
    It's Pym a 3* or a 4*?

rumor says 4*

Wow... Again!? Wasn't the last one also a 4* it's getting serious about it!
  • turul
    Houtro wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Houtro wrote:
    It's Pym a 3* or a 4*?

rumor says 4*

Wow... Again!? Wasn't the last one also a 4* it's getting serious about it!

Ultron does not care about the pace of releases! (like previous Ultron events)
    But 3*/4* is only based from guess from the powers you can read above.
  • Houtro
    I see icon_e_biggrin.gif
    turul wrote:
    Ultron does not care about the pace of releases!

tumblr_ndvx13NxAP1qe154io3_500.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    AntMan's sneak preview
    Ant-Man hops on the back of Anthony and leads a swarm of winged ants into the enemy's base. Creates ??? Drop tiles in the top 2 rows. If one reaches the bottom row, remove all Drop tiles and steal up to ??? Green, Red, Yellow, Black, Purple & Blue AP from the enemy. While these tiles are on the board, this power becomes Grow. (Green, Red, Yellow + cover upgrades)

Ant-Man uses Pym Particles to shrink down and cause pint-sized chaos. Creates a Purple Trap tile. While it's on the board, it creates ??? strength ??? Purple Attack tiles each turn. This power becomes Grow.

Ant-Man leaps towards his enemy, restoring himself to full-size in midair to deliver a haymaker. Remove all Ant-Man Drop & Trap tiles, and deal ??? damage to the target. This power becomes Small Time Crooks / Pym Particles.

Ant-Man commands an army of ants to swarm his foes, biting them all over. Creates ??? ???-turn Red Countdown tiles that each create a strength ??? Yellow Strike tile. (PASSIVE) At the beginning of each turn, deal ??? damage for each Ants! Ants! Ants! countdown tile.

Thanks for the sneak peek. He looks very different. I have some questions about his 2nd power like how does the 2nd half work or if that is actually his third power combined with the passive.
This discussion has been closed.