[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    turul wrote:
    How do you guys know that OSCORP HEROIC is scheduled?

As per: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marv ... -10th-2015

nuQwHofl.jpg
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    How do you guys know that OSCORP HEROIC is scheduled?

http://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQue ... ment_test/

Edit - whoops, ducky beat me as I looked for the reddit link, where they also announced it. You know, announced everywhere but here somehow icon_e_wink.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    - Ultron event, Wolverine / Cage / Vision / Spider-Man / Panther nodes (may contain regular Avengers too!)

would only be fitting if ant man was the prize in that one
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    turul wrote:
    - Ultron event, Wolverine / Cage / Vision / Spider-Man / Panther nodes (may contain regular Avengers too!)

Its an open secret.... icon_e_smile.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does this mean he's going to be a 4*??
  • turul
    simonsez wrote:
    Does this mean he's going to be a 4*??

I cant be sure but looks pretty much like it!
  • *in best Scarlet Witch voice*
    NO MORE 4*s!

They are still too inaccessible for this...I've got roster spots rotting away for Star Lord, Elektra, 4hor, PX, etc...only lord knows when I'll have 9 covers for someone not named XF or IW...
    - Unreall
  • *in best Scarlet Witch voice*
    NO MORE 4*s!

They are still too inaccessible for this...I've got roster spots rotting away for Star Lord, Elektra, 4hor, PX, etc...only lord knows when I'll have 9 covers for someone not named XF or IW...
    - Unreall
    meanwhile, yesterday in another thread, person says 4* are easy to get.

Time paradox ensues....

I hope they implement better 4* chances in tokens and deadpoon 4* before we get ant man
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    *in best Scarlet Witch voice*
    NO MORE 4*s!

- Unreall

Time paradox ensues....

I hope they implement better 4* chances in tokens and deadpoon 4* before we get ant man

Well, the Vault is coming. (best jon snow imitation voice in your head plz)
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    turul wrote:

Lol, any idea on powerset Turul that you can share? Hopefully he's more Hulkbuster than Starlord...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    They're easy enough that I'm 1.2million short of ISO to level cap the ones I already have. When I hear a new 4* is coming, I don't think, "Damn, more covers I won't be able to get", I think "There's another 400k in ISO I don't have"
  • turul
    Scoregasms wrote:
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    turul wrote:

Lol, any idea on powerset Turul that you can share? Hopefully he's more Hulkbuster than Starlord...

Offensive special tiles, damage dealing, stealing, in a fun, but not always reliable way. Will tell more later! (after few data-updates)
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    They're easy enough that I'm 1.2million short of ISO to level cap the ones I already have. When I hear a new 4* is coming, I don't think, "Damn, more covers I won't be able to get", I think "There's another 400k in ISO I don't have"

this is my problem too. i can't play enough to earn enough iso to keep up.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    turul wrote:

Its an open secret.... icon_e_smile.gif

latest?cb=20090930144719
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    So THAT is why they are clearing out all of the open Ultron Customer Service Tickets, eh?????

Interesting.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    *in best Scarlet Witch voice*
    NO MORE 4*s!

- Unreall

Time paradox ensues....

For the elite - sure, and I do admit they are easier now than they were...
    But for those of us square in 3* land who can't put in the time for a top finish or for the stupid amount of play time needed in PvE...'winning' a 4 star is a pipe dream. I had to scratch and claw to get Carnage via progression.

And I don't want to side track or complain (hence my sarcastic tone)...but I do (and I have no details on vault so there is a level of admitted ignorance) feel that with them pumping out so many 4* (I remember when it was just 2 of them, and they both SUCKED, then Fury came along) its harder to get covers in general for what you need, so you get my roster...
    13 - XF
    13 - IW
    8 - DD
    6 - Fury
    3 -Thor
    2 - PX
    1 - Carnage
    1 - IMHB
    1 - Starlord *sold*
    1 - Elektra *sold*

Ten slots, 2.5 useful characters, 4 if Fury is boosted. And only the lord knows when I'll get anymore of those covers. It is what it is, I don't try for tops anymore so I don't 'deserve' a 4* roster, its just hard to build up what I have due to the volume of 4* floating around.
    - Unreall
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards

Ten slots, 2.5 useful characters, 4 if Fury is boosted. And only the lord knows when I'll get anymore of those covers. It is what it is, I don't try for tops anymore so I don't 'deserve' a 4* roster, its just hard to build up what I have due to the volume of 4* floating around.
    - Unreall

Hmm.... I actually thought that the current 4* situation is better for you. After the nerf to Xforce and GT, 4* are no longer essential for high level competition. Which means that you can chuck away those 4* that you don't have a slot for. Just save up the hp and when those 4* progression comes along, just use the saved hp to get the 1k progression.

Even for a veteran like me with 2 max 4*, 15+ max 3*, I don't bother to challenge for the top spot. There are just too many Xmen,Crew, The Best etc around.... I just focus my energy in the 4* that I like (e.g. HB and star Lord currently). Sure it will take me a few months to max them, but there's no hurry anyway since my competitiveness is no longer determined by those 4*.
  • atomzed wrote:

- Unreall

Hmm.... I actually thought that the current 4* situation is better for you. After the nerf to Xforce and GT, 4* are no longer essential for high level competition. Which means that you can chuck away those 4* that you don't have a slot for. Just save up the hp and when those 4* progression comes along, just use the saved hp to get the 1k progression.

Even for a veteran like me with 2 max 4*, 15+ max 3*, I don't bother to challenge for the top spot. There are just too many Xmen,Crew, The Best etc around.... I just focus my energy in the 4* that I like (e.g. HB and star Lord currently). Sure it will take me a few months to max them, but there's no hurry anyway since my competitiveness is no longer determined by those 4*.
    No.
    Did the XF nerf hurt him? Yes it was a nerf.

You still don't want to fight against a lvl 270 XF, especially if teamed with a max boosted character. The high ranking rteams are pretty much littered with two characters @ lvl 200 or higher - either via being boosted or just being XF/PX/IMHB, so I come to the table with *I think 10* maxed 3* and close to 20 3*s at lvl 120 or higher...and the 4*s are stil lstronger - its no shade, no jealousy, nothing is wrong with the world haha, they are stronger and I'm fine with that, but if you can't 'honestly' consistently compete for top spot or aren't in one of the top groups, then you end up winning 4* covers that no one cares about...and for a reason, and its so long between 4*s because of the volume (its not like when there were just 3 of them and it felt like once a week) that you'll randomly - like me - win one cover...and you get an assortment of covers for an assortment of characters, but not enough to really make them useful...which would be OK if roster slots didn't cost SO FRIGGIN MUCH (I had to start selling 2* characters to keep my Carnage, and I'm holding out for a sale instead of selling for Vision, who I don't even want, but ...Ultron heh).

I'm all for adding characters, I'm 'more OK' with 4*s than my post may be showing, I'm just irritated they take up so much 'space' and 'hp', yet if I sell them, then I'll never 'build up' to them being useful (never tossed a Fury and finally got him this high haha, and when is the next anniversary, I want to finish DD).
    -Unreall
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    It's been two weeks since Carnage. Aren't we due a new char reveal?
  • Soitswritten
    Soitswritten Posts: 102
    Don't worry. It's coming.
This discussion has been closed.