[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    People actually like Moonstone so there's another point where you're not speaking for everyone.

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?

I used her a lot in late 2* days. Still have her at 75. May even max her out.

Someday.

It's like you are looking at my roster. Mine is at 75 as well and I plan on maxing her out now.
  • ronin-san wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    There are ppl who like Daredevil. There are people who like Moonstone. There are people who like Star-Lord.

Oi! Don't put DD and Moonstone in the same boat! You can ping-pong Daredevil's red all-about the board with a Cyclops team-up conversion. It's actually quite fun.
    Would it make you feel better if I said people Liked Daredevil 1.0? icon_cool.gif
    Malcrof wrote:
    Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    People actually like Moonstone so there's another point where you're not speaking for everyone.

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?

Someday.

With her being featured and buffed, her red is a viable big damage right now.
    thx for providing evidence
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?

Someday.

It's like you are looking at my roster. Mine is at 75 as well and I plan on maxing her out now.

She's been at level 75 for a year. I will max her.....along with a whole lot of other toons!....now that she has been improved.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
  • SuperSkrull
    SuperSkrull Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    i-want-to-believe.jpg

Although if it was Lockjaw I would be very happy.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Uatu would do nicely if they try for an all passives.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    I hope that this is not a hint for secondary characters coming but for the completion of the main team! I know we've discussed here many times that FF aren't Marvel's priority anymore but still, the team is incomplete in MPQ and having the four of them in our roster would make sense! icon_e_smile.gif
    (and would make Ben Grimm - our Ben Grimm - happy, I bet icon_e_wink.gif )
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Surfer
    Galactus
    Reed
    Ben
    ........probably none of them.

I WOULD FREAKING LOVE MEDUSA, THOUGH!!!!!

Not sure if they'd add her, before Black Bolt, though.

Dracula would also be cool, especially if The Midnight Sons TV show is really in the writing process.

Edit : Marvel also got the Namor rights back (I think), so he's a strong possibility, too.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Mole Man! FINALLY

No seriously. Even Mole Man could dominate the meta if they built him properly. THAT IS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, DEVS!

Cheap character to license. Whales buy coins and covers a-plenty just to be the Lord DIglett.

60894123_zpsihypiyiq.jpg
  • I wish it was Reed or Ben... one can always hope icon_e_biggrin.gif

Marvel has the rights for Namor and the Inhumans, so a 4* Submariner or Black Bolt wouldn't be so strange...
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, either Black Bolt or Reed or Ben would be my guess. Maybe Klaw, but I'd guess they'd save him until the Black Panther movie.

Although the Surfer would be a very cool surprise, even if I'm not expecting him at all.
  • I'd have to assume it would be main characters from the upcoming movie, even though I know Marvel does not want to promote the FF franchise, it just makes the most sense.

Tl;dr It's Dragon Man or Wizard icon_cry.gif
  • Just to point out, Klaw was in Age of Ultron and is in that picture.

Ronan the Accuser is sort of overdue after Guardians of the Galaxy; he's also in Contest of Champions.

Any of the Inhumans are fair game; that movie is so far in the future (2019, I think) that they're not going to be saving characters for it.

It's not obvious he's there, but Adam Warlock is in that picture, too. He may show up.

But if I had to guess, I'd say Namor, since he's one of the most overdue characters.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    turul wrote:
    Black Bolt P L E A S E !
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would lean toward someone Marvel has rights to, someone featured in A2, setting up Cap 3, the man dead center of that group shot
    Klaw
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it was 6 months ago, I would have said Namor.

- He fits in with where the Dark Reign story was going, along with Emma Frost.
    - He is one of the few characters that can play for Team Hero and Team Evil.

Now? Not sure.

If Silver Surfer or Galactus was not in the Fantastic Four embargo (I think there is one but would they both be included?), I could see either one as a 4-star (although Galactus is more of an event villain like the Ultron fight).

I'll stick with Namor and Inhumans.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Just to point out, Klaw was in Age of Ultron and is in that picture.

Ronan the Accuser is sort of overdue after Guardians of the Galaxy; he's also in Contest of Champions.

Any of the Inhumans are fair game; that movie is so far in the future (2019, I think) that they're not going to be saving characters for it.

It's not obvious he's there, but Adam Warlock is in that picture, too. He may show up.

But if I had to guess, I'd say Namor, since he's one of the most overdue characters.
    Pls. Ronan the accuser would be awesome. We need more villians and I also need to complete my guardians collection. Meaning I need drax still. pls devs.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    My bet is either the Watcher or Namor. Or maybe Super-Skrull?

Also, why is Sandman in there? I always thought he was primarily a Spider-Man villain.
  • Pylgrim wrote:
    Also, why is Sandman in there? I always thought he was primarily a Spider-Man villain.

He was a member of the Frightful Four and fought the Fantastic Four several times. The Thing was the one who got him to be a good guy for a while.
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2015
    turul wrote:
    qvAuNVH.jpg?1

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Willie Lumpkin confirmed. GG Demiurge
This discussion has been closed.