[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• jojeda654 wrote:
    So I updated to R76 and I loaded a Bullseye TU. Somebody's got a spiffy new Ace of spades emblem...

Nice catch. I wonder if this is related to there only being 2 chars on the launch screen.
    I'm just glad Tony didn't let Vision be in the front.

"You should be glad I even let you here, robo-bagman"
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    jojeda654 wrote:
    So I updated to R76 and I loaded a Bullseye TU. Somebody's got a spiffy new Ace of spades emblem...

He will also have a new greentile.png (11AP) power, and (not mined, only speculated) I guess his black will be reworked/balanced too.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:

He will also have a new greentile.png (11AP) power, and (not mined, only speculated) I guess his black will be reworked/balanced too.

What's not mined, the power or the cost?
  • turul
    turul wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:

new green power and cost is mined.
    Black power update is speculation
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    jojeda654 wrote:

Kinda disappointed in this change only because I always envisioned Gambit as having the ace of spades emblem. Guess it still makes sense for Bullseye just makes me a little bit sadder that we still don't have Gambit icon_e_sad.gif
  • jojeda654 wrote:

Kinda disappointed in this change only because I always envisioned Gambit as having the ace of spades emblem. Guess it still makes sense for Bullseye just makes me a little bit sadder that we still don't have Gambit icon_e_sad.gif

Gambit would be Diamonds. He is a girls best friend after all.
  • This isn't that new but I figured it's worth posting since Fantastic Four is asked about so much:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/05/ ... -fourever/

I knew Fantastic Four wasn't doing great, but I didn't know the Comics-Illuminati were against it as well!
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    turul wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:

new green power and cost is mined.
    Black power update is speculation

This right here is why I kept saying for people to stop asking for 2 power characters to get a 3rd ability. Bullseye got a health increase, and his protect tiles are real pain in the rectal region. Especially when he is lvl 300+. Now he's getting a green power too?

I understand that playing with Bullseye will be more fun, but playing against him just got more difficult.

Oh joy. I wonder what Juggy's 3rd ability will be when he gets one. Cause, you know, facing a lvl 350 Juggernaut is just too easy right now. If Juggs ever does get a 3rd power, I just hope they drop the max scaling level from 395 down to something like 275 or something. At least then, I wouldn't kill half my team just to take him out.
  • This right here is why I kept saying for people to stop asking for 2 power characters to get a 3rd ability. Bullseye got a health increase, and his protect tiles are real pain in the rectal region. Especially when he is lvl 300+. Now he's getting a green power too?

I understand that playing with Bullseye will be more fun, but playing against him just got more difficult.

Oh joy. I wonder what Juggy's 3rd ability will be when he gets one. Cause, you know, facing a lvl 350 Juggernaut is just too easy right now. If Juggs ever does get a 3rd power, I just hope they drop the max scaling level from 395 down to something like 275 or something. At least then, I wouldn't kill half my team just to take him out.
    don't blame us for D3's refusal to acknowledge long standing problems

You survived 2*Daken buff, you'll survive this
  • turul
    New story coming! Loads of new content, with a full set of new characters!
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    New story coming! Loads of new content, with a full set of new characters!

ca1.jpg
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    God, cue all the people that from now to the end of eternity will complain that D3 is diverting efforts from MPQ to ATPQ not understanding that D3 is just the publisher and that these games are made by completely different studios.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    This right here is why I kept saying for people to stop asking for 2 power characters to get a 3rd ability. Bullseye got a health increase, and his protect tiles are real pain in the rectal region. Especially when he is lvl 300+. Now he's getting a green power too?

Its true- but man, that level 395 Juggs. Nothing like a constant barrage of 7K+ headbutts for the low cost of 6ap or whatever. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Yes, it didn't cause organ failure and malignant tumors, but I sure as hell can't grind PvE without eating through way more health packs than before. No one who has progressed beyond the 1* game would see a Bullsye 3rd power as good news.
  • I can't remember EVER seeing his black power go off. Even when I had him on my roster. So isn't this more like him getting a second power? lol

Fully expecting them to tweak his black tho when this goes live.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alexraven wrote:
    I can't remember EVER seeing his black power go off.
    That's because you seldom see him without Venom
  • ddvrom wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

Its true- but man, that level 395 Juggs. Nothing like a constant barrage of 7K+ headbutts for the low cost of 6ap or whatever. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Again that's not our fault. It's D3's fault, so do not blame us for wanting better characters, blame D3 for (scaling? annoying nodes? Health Packs being at a premium).

Everyone here needs to realize the 2 star player is the MAJORITY player, so any buffs they get are good.

I'd hazard to guess many of you don't care about 2*land outside of who you face in PVE and PVP. So you don't really get a say in the matter.

Any actually buffed characters(unlike Ragnarok 3.0) we get are a boon. D3 gives us random characters to play with. Now when people get Moonstones or Bullseyes, they don't have to cry.

If D3 wants to give everyone Hulkbuster, Professor X, and Iron Fist and not buff anyone, that's another story.
  • I must say that as a 2* to 3* player bullseye is a pain. I hate seeing him. I always kill him first over characters like ares or venom because it's just annoying to be afraid to match purple.

So in short he's getting buffed and that makes me upset lol
  • Remember, people were getting upset that Ragnarok was about to get buffed and ruin PVE and, instead, he got nerfed. Just because Bullseye gets another ability doesn't mean he gets better.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Remember, people were getting upset that Ragnarok was about to get buffed and ruin PVE and, instead, he got nerfed. Just because Bullseye gets another ability doesn't mean he gets better.
    Bullseye is obviously getting better unless they 100% change his powers before he hits the game. The bar isn't set too high for Bullseye.
This discussion has been closed.