[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, but maybe a Bullseye buff will hinder other Dark Avengers?

Before the Moonstone change, an enemy team with Moonstone and Venom was going to mean a big hit from Venom if they get enough black AP. Now with that scenario, there are good odds of her stealing special tiles instead. I know which I would prefer.
  • I just want more content that isn't based aroudn Dark Avengers...I'm tired of fighting them...
    - Unreall
  • I just want more content that isn't based aroudn Dark Avengers...I'm tired of fighting them...
    - Unreall
    yeah we need to fight Doc Ock icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    I just want more content that isn't based aroudn Dark Avengers...I'm tired of fighting them...
    - Unreall
    yeah we need to fight Doc Ock icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif
    And you will be forced to use blade and Daken to make him a viable opponent icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2015
    I've been wondering if Bullseye's Purple should only trigger on friendly purple matches like Spider Sense does.
    I'd be okay with this if it is applied the same time his third power comes to town.

EDIT: Also if they listed the strength of his Protect tiles in the ability description that would be icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I've been wondering if Bullseye's Purple should only trigger on friendly purple matches like Spider Sense does.
    I'd be okay with this if it is applied the same time his third power comes to town.
    Since protect tiles don't matter in the grand scale of things, it doesn't matter too much. It does differentiate Spidey's from Bullseye's(but makes very little sense...trying not to think about it icon_rolleyes.gif ).
  • Personally, I am pissed about the Moonstone change. Is there a place besides here where it was announced? Because I was unaware until I just tried to use her against the countdown tile minions and discovered it no longer does what I count on it to do. (And what I loved about it doing)

I can tell you now, in th Hulk event YESTERDAY, they used control shift for her against my rocket and groot strike tiles and it screwed me big time)
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I'm also a 2* player and I wish they REMOVED Bullseye. lol. Please do not say that us 2* players were vying for help or even asking for him to get reworked.

Having him "available for a 2* roster" does nothing for us. Same thing with Moonie. They are both terrible. Especially in comparison to OBW, Ares, cStorm, Thor, MNMags. And even the rest of the 2*s. There's nothing they coulda do to make Moon and Bulls BETTER than those 5 (or 7, since many feel that Wolverine and Hawkeye are ok), so what's even the point?

Oh, yeah.......for them to slaughter us even further in PvE and drive up Health Pack sales. Like someone else already said in here, "be careful what you wish for."

:+(
  • Reading the topic for *3 Bullseye, it occurred to me:

What if his new greenflag.png was a 'lazy' power? I'd add him purely for his green.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2015
    Yes, 2* Bullseye will have the green which 3* Bullseye has.

Upcoming PVE schedule
    Warning, not 100% guaranteed
    Simulator (current)
    DP vs MPQ (token art already updated)
    Gauntlet
    Juggs Heroic /updated nodes including non-DA villains/
  • turul wrote:
    Yes, 2* Bullseye will have the green which 3* Bullseye has.
    The deletion power? Will they change the other abilities?
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    I'm also a 2* player and I wish they REMOVED Bullseye. lol. Please do not say that us 2* players were vying for help or even asking for him to get reworked.

Having him "available for a 2* roster" does nothing for us. Same thing with Moonie. They are both terrible. Especially in comparison to OBW, Ares, cStorm, Thor, MNMags. And even the rest of the 2*s. There's nothing they coulda do to make Moon and Bulls BETTER than those 5 (or 7, since many feel that Wolverine and Hawkeye are ok), so what's even the point?

Oh, yeah.......for them to slaughter us even further in PvE and drive up Health Pack sales. Like someone else already said in here, "be careful what you wish for."

:+(
    just because you're not doesn't mean others are.

D3 does not give us hulkbuster professor x and iron fist when we start out.

We start with random heroes, and now when someone gets Bullseye they don't have to cry.

I don't be careful what I wish for because it's not my krutacking fault D3 designed PVE and PVP a certain way.

Attack the source of the problem, not just the fallout it creates.

The POINT is that 2* players are the most populous and they need options.

3*Bullseye was inevitable, and 2* Bullseye getting the 'lazy' treatment was just as inevitable.

PS: People actually like Moonstone so there's another point where you're not speaking for everyone.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    People actually like Moonstone so there's another point where you're not speaking for everyone.

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?
  • Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    People actually like Moonstone so there's another point where you're not speaking for everyone.

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?
    There are ppl who like Daredevil. There are people who like Moonstone. There are people who like Star-Lord.

Read thru this thread for Moonstone supporters as well as this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29607
  • bcas76
    bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I remember in a video Q&A one of the devs expressed his confusion that more people didn't like Moonstone. No one else at the table agreed enthusiastically but they didn't roll their eyes either. Her red is a killer, and her purp(ink)le is useful. The new black just makes her a more rounded character, though they could have done a better job announcing it in-game. They were a touch busy, I suspect, warning players that all their save data was lost if they switched devices,

I just can't see this as anythng but an attempt to get 2* players better characters so they stick with the game. It sucks horribly for 3-4* players, but we aren't going anywhere. We may rage quit when they're buffed in PvE, but unless we replace the time spent playing the game with great sex that doesn't get boring after six months, we'll be back (sunk cost fallacy).

Speaking of insane buffs, I am no fan of the Sim, but if you are fortunate enough to have X-Force, Daken, Luke Cage, and Falcon and can't do well in this tourament...I don't know what to say. And Gamora, too. And Sentry, Unless every node is 300+ Juggs. I guess we'll find out shortly.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    There are ppl who like Daredevil. There are people who like Moonstone. There are people who like Star-Lord.

Oi! Don't put DD and Moonstone in the same boat! You can ping-pong Daredevil's red all-about the board with a Cyclops team-up conversion. It's actually quite fun.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?

I used her a lot in late 2* days. Still have her at 75. May even max her out.

Someday.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kappei wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

icon_lol.gif

Wait... are you serious?

I used her a lot in late 2* days. Still have her at 75. May even max her out.

Someday.

With her being featured and buffed, her red is a viable big damage right now.
  • bcas76
    bcas76 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I take it back. I would already be down a phone if MPQ wasn't only syncing with my tablet. Because the scaling is insane.

Btw, anyone have any good 7-8 inch tablet recommendations? Mine appears to have developed a cracked everything.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    bcas76 wrote:
    I take it back. I would already be down a phone if MPQ wasn't only syncing with my tablet. Because the scaling is insane.

Btw, anyone have any good 7-8 inch tablet recommendations? Mine appears to have developed a cracked everything.

If you are on a budget, Lenovo makes solid inexpensive quad 1.8 tablets. You can snag one at best buy for under $100
This discussion has been closed.