Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

Comments

• Same as most everyone. Have a Nexus 5 here, soon as I got Lollipop MPQ shut down on installing stage of opening screen. Murdering me in the tourney. Pity, I need that Hulk to bring to cap.
  • LOL Wow..

Anyway.. Yes I'm an Android developer. So hopefully we can see a solution to this very soon. Some of us have actually paid money for this game.
  • Lprez wrote:
    Maybe D3Publisher could put a little more effort into making players aware of this issue. Possibly sending out in-game push notifications or annotating it on the Google Play store description and not burying it in a forum.

It's TRIVIAL to set the game to not be Lollipop compatible .. but I have a feeling they rather keep the app installed, in a broken state, than prevent people from installing or finding the game. Pretty depressing.
  • sam3K
    sam3K Posts: 1
    Same issues. Fresh install of OTA Lollipop on my Nexus 5. App quits after loading screen. Missed out on the Webslinger rewards because I can only play on my tablet at home. Pretty mad.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I have a Nexus 5 and I'm getting a notification every 15 minutes or so to download Lollipop. I wanted to check in and see if this issue has been fixed yet before I upgrade.
  • Lidolas wrote:
    I have a Nexus 5 and I'm getting a notification every 15 minutes or so to download Lollipop. I wanted to check in and see if this issue has been fixed yet before I upgrade.

No it hasn't.
  • Same here, Im Nexus 10 user And downloaded the game since it launch October 2013. please give us at least an updates. We are losing point and PvP ... Not fair if the new event still on going as scheduled.
  • I'm going to be looking for a refund or credit actually.. this is pretty aggravating that the developers wouldn't test the new OS. The lollipop developer preview was available back in June!!
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Nexus 10
    Lollipop upgrade yesterday, November 18th, 2014
    Crashes after loading.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    A quick scan through of this thread and I don't think I saw anyone with this problem that wasn't using a Nexus. I've got a Nexus 10 which is nagging me that 5.0 is ready, but I don't dare update.

Any chance of someone from d3p letting us know how close they are to a fix?
  • Moon Roach wrote:
    Any chance of someone from d3p letting us know how close they are to a fix?

As of a couple days ago, their support team just linked me to this thread for a progress update.
  • Nexus 5.
    Dead after loading. Missing out on prizes! Please help!
  • I'm experiencing the same deal as everyone else.
    Nexus 7 (2012)

I just feel bad that I'm not able to help my alliance.
  • Nexus 5 here not running with lollipop 5.0

Very depressing realizing what my life has come to when I can't open puzzle quest
  • Happens to me too.

Nexus 5.
    Just got the new 5.0 I so.
    Loads, closes. Sad face.
  • I have the same issue

Nexus 7
    Android Version 5.0
    Build: LRX21P

Got done playing Monday night and update happened for my android I accepted it like a thingie ma bob and couldn't get back on MPQ. I'm sad cause I love this game to bits, But this is taking awhile, Hopefully a fix is found soon icon_e_sad.gif I miss my Moonstone, Magneto and Ms. Marvel XD. Plus I was keeping good rankings in the spider man pvp thingie for a bit there, But oh well :/ Havin' them withdrawals D:<
  • Nexus 5
    Android lollipop
    After loading screen there comes black screen and game stop
  • Hi i have same problem like everybody here,loading get 100% and come to home window..
    Nexus 5, LRX210 ..

I had upgrade my phone to lollipop at monday,too bad i dont read this notification before :-/

Whatever,can please somebody from support team give us information about progress to solve the problem?
    Please just about any hope icon_rolleyes.gif
  • same issue here, nexus 5 lollipop update killed marvel puzzle quest after initial loading screen.
  • Having the same issue T..,T I miss my Moonstone and Ms. Marvel.

Nexus 7
    Android 5.0 Lollipop
    Build #: LRX21P

Hope this gets fixed soon D: