Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

Comments

• Bugga
    Bugga Posts: 10
    I don't remember: is it possible to delay upgrading the OS until we get a fixed MPQ app? I'll likely be getting the OTA update for my Nexus 4 soon, but I don't want to get screwed out of Hulk covers in the PvP.

Well, you don't need to install it when prompted, so you can choose to delay. If I could go back, I would, I've lost out on a number of covers I had that have expired over the past few days. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Nexus 5
    Build LRX21O

Also no change with R65
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bugga wrote:
    If I could go back, I would, I've lost out on a number of covers I had that have expired over the past few days. icon_e_sad.gif
    You should open a customer support ticket to request the expired covers back once the bug is resolved. Hopefully, they can help you.
  • Nexus 5
    Android version: 5.0
    Build number: LRX21O

The new update doesn't help. I am REALLY MISSING THIS GAME! My wife has been getting good success in pvp and story and keeps bugging me about it.... frustrating that I can't play. I can't even play on her phone since I forgot to check the backup to facebook option.... sigh....
  • Nexus 7 2012
    Lollipop 5.0
    LRX21P
  • Android version: 5.0

Nexus 5 LG
    LRX21O
  • Unknown
    edited November 2014
    Launch MPQ
    Once loading screen reaches 100%, app crashes back to home screen.

Nexus 7 2012
    Lollipop 5.0 (Full version; OTA Release)
    LRX21P
  • PainRelief
    PainRelief Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Phone: Nexus 5

Same problem as described above: crashes immediately after load screen.
  • Crashes at the end of loading screen with my Nexus 5 and 9.

Worked previously on my Nexus 5 until i upgraded to Lollipop today (OTA update).
  • Android: 5.0

Nexus 7 2013

Same as everyone else. It goes through loading screen and then crashes
  • Nexus 4
    Lollipop 5.0

Crashes after load screen... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Nexus 4
    Android 5.0
    Build LRX21T

Same as above, loading screen then crash.
  • Same issue. Game says loading then closes for unknown reason. Using Google Nexus 7 tablet. Updated to R65 and Android 5.0 and nt working now. Help!
  • Help! I can't feed my expensive addiction on my nexus 5 build LRX21O.
  • Nexus 10
    Android 5.0
    Build: LRX21P

Loads to 100% then crashes.
  • Victor_Von_Doom
    Victor_Von_Doom Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    Nexus 5

Same problem as everyone else. Unable to get past the black loading screen. Just switches to the phone's home screen. Unable to reopen app from recent app list.

Hope a fix comes soon, I'm missing the Spidey tournament and I really want another Hulk.
  • markfosterjr
    markfosterjr Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    same issues as everyone else. crashes just after load reaches 100%.

nexus 5
    lollipop 5.0
    build lrx21o

OTAKON plz plz plz see this message. i am locked out. i don't have fb and have never backed up my acct. you can bet i will be doing so now. so sorry i can't help you with the hulk covers. i will be back with you asap. well, at least as soon as a fix is out
  • PainRelief wrote:
    Phone: Nexus 5

Same problem as described above: crashes immediately after load screen.

same here...
  • I'm having the same issues after updating my nexus 4 with a sideloaded OTA update to Lollipop.

Is there any other way to play the game as my 380 odd day loyalty bonus is about to be wiped. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yes, I have this problem and it is going to mess my loyalty bonus. ~380 days are at stake.

Is there any other way to sync or play the game?

I upgraded my Nexus 4 to Lollipop with an OTA update that I sideloaded.

The game gets to the loading screen and then bounces me back to the home screen.