Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

1101112131416»

Comments

• hbolitho wrote:
    I love this game. I play it on a Samsung tab, it crashes all the time. I would really like to be able to play without it crashing on me
    It crashes when I use the battle cry spell
  • ih8uf
    ih8uf Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    This doesn't have to do with MPQ, but it's the 1st place I've seen anything about lollipop problems...is anyone else experiencing problems with lag, class not going thru (while the one you're calling says they answered) and other issues...just wondering...I have an S5 and all sorts of problems come up each day since I updated...
    I've been playing MPQ on my iPad, so I hadn't had problems there...
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    my phone is alerting me every 15 minutes that I need to finish installing my lollipop update, but I am scared that it will mess this game up for me. Can someone please update us last few posters about the progress? Is everything completely fixed, or not?
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    TLCstormz wrote:
    my phone is alerting me every 15 minutes that I need to finish installing my lollipop update, but I am scared that it will mess this game up for me. Can someone please update us last few posters about the progress? Is everything completely fixed, or not?

It's been working fine for me for a few months now (with Lollipop)
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    I hate to resurrect an old thread.. But I just updated my Galaxy s4 to lollipop and MPQ occasionally will crash. Occasionally meaning.. At random occasions. Mainly during a match in PVP hops. =(

Tried clearing Android cache and reinstalling the app. But the app still crashes, occasionally.

Anyone can help?
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    unimatrix wrote:
    I hate to resurrect an old thread.. But I just updated my Galaxy s4 to lollipop and MPQ occasionally will crash. Occasionally meaning.. At random occasions. Mainly during a match in PVP hops. =(

Tried clearing Android cache and reinstalling the app. But the app still crashes, occasionally.

Anyone can help?

The game is unstable on lollipop.
    Learn to live with it or pray the developers manage to fix it.
    Don't downgrade; you really do want the additional security patches from the lollipop update.
  • unimatrix wrote:

Anyone can help?

I also have a Galaxy S4 and just updated last week. Game is getting to be unplayable. It has crashed at various times, sometimes during the character selection but mostly during a match. During the match it can be immediately, sometime in the middle, when I activate a power, and it even once crashed after I won the match. And the crashes are sometimes just the gaming closing to my whole doing a self-restart. Any help would be great. I've tried force close and restart prior to playing, clearing the cache and just about anything I've been able to do on my own.

Is there any other updates on this?
  • ienyedi
    ienyedi Posts: 1
    Dear D3Go!

I am using the MPQ for almost a half year. It was smooth and marvelous till I updated my phone into lollipop 5.0.
    Now the game is randomly crashes and most of the time rebooting my phone at least 3-4 times per a day. That is really annoying.....I would like to play but I couldn't.

My phone : Samsung Galaxy S4
    Android : 5.0.1
    Build:LRX22C

If you could solve this problem that would be fantastic.

Kind regards
    Imre