Android Issues with Lollipop 5.0 (Updated***)

Comments

• Nexus 5
    Lollipop

I'm able to play the game once again. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
  • markfosterjr
    markfosterjr Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    so are we going to band together or what? i am going to write an email to the dev and hope others will join me
  • Put down your pitchforks, everyone. Unless you're willing to blackmail them saying you're leaving the game/going to kidnap/going to kill, they know about the problem and are probably still fixing it. They're compensated more minor blunders, this is a sure shot.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    Put down your pitchforks, everyone. Unless you're willing to blackmail them saying you're leaving the game/going to kidnap/going to kill, they know about the problem and are probably still fixing it. They're compensated more minor blunders, this is a sure shot.
    I will await their response with amusement while I try and grind a Groot which would be crucial for me to grind for a cover which would be crucial for me to grind the next cover which............
  • I'm not getting a groot =(
  • shmau wrote:
    I'm not getting a groot =(

same...there's no rubberbanding and I'm 400th~ place, a node only moves me up 10 places. Gonna call it a loss and hope they're gifting us a free rocket/groot...
  • I want my rewards!!!
  • No groot as well but somehow the game was happy to see me again so i managed to pull 2 gold from standard tokens : blackflag.pngicon_deadpool.png and greenflag.pngicon_shehulk.png
  • shmau wrote:
    I'm not getting a groot =(
    I got a Groot. But only because I was ranking around 10 when I lollipoped and only dropped to 500. Plus I had to play my bum off and hit every refresh I can. Certainly better than no Groot but also no sub 10 that I was aiming for.
  • bouyaka wrote:
    No groot as well but somehow the game was happy to see me again so i managed to pull 2 gold from standard tokens : blackflag.pngicon_deadpool.png and greenflag.pngicon_shehulk.png
    The game liked me enough to finally give me a 3 star from any token. Yellow spiderman. And if that wasn't useless enough as it is I've already maxed spideys yellow. Sigh
  • I havent pulled a gold in AGES

On another note. I can't compete in the groot event now =(
  • So no compensation? I told myself if there was none I would stop playing but here I am with 2 Groot covers about to start the new event.
  • So I'm guessing Google play games doesn't back up data for puzzle quest?

I can play again but I'm back to square one.

I don't care about the covers I've missed but I just want back the ones I've already won.
  • So no compensation? I told myself if there was none I would stop playing but here I am with 2 Groot covers about to start the new event.
    They know that we'd invested too much in this game to just give up that easily.
  • brewersa3 wrote:
    So I'm guessing Google play games doesn't back up data for puzzle quest?

I don't care about the covers I've missed but I just want back the ones I've already won.

Relying on facebook for a backup is insane... not to mention this means that your data is stored locally instead of on a server. This is why cheating is so easy in this game, your save data is stored locally.
  • brewersa3 wrote:

Relying on facebook for a backup is insane... not to mention this means that your data is stored locally instead of on a server. This is why cheating is so easy in this game, your save data is stored locally.

Well this is heartbreaking. Looks like it's time to hang up my MPQ addiction and find a new game.
  • brewersa3 wrote:
    Well this is heartbreaking. Looks like it's time to hang up my MPQ addiction and find a new game.

Hopefully you didnt spend too much money ... Can't believe they allow you to spend currency on a game that can't be recovered... it's ludicrous.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    brewersa3 wrote:
    brewersa3 wrote:

Try and contact Customer Support, they may be able to restore your roster.
  • Nexus5 on Android L...if you switch apps and come back, the game almost always restarts, even if you're mid-battle. I've lost so much health just by answering an SMS or something and hopping back. There has to be a way to force a session to stay alive when switching apps. I've rebooted, cleared all other apps, etc etc...if you hop out even for a second and hop back, back to loading screen.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Android 5.0 on Nexus 7, massive lag, unstable game, force closes often. I can log in and I can "play" but its nowhere near the experience that I was previously enjoying.